I lost my seat

junipermaroon

junipermaroon

I was holding out from buying a new session ticket until a descent manager was appointed. On balance I thought that Csaba was that decent manager. Went down to buy the ticket last Monday - seat has gone ! Shock, Horror!

I thought nobody was renewing, looks like I was mistaken. Very mixed emotions here: I am glad that season ticket sales have been healthy but massively dissappointed not to get my seat.

As the saying goes -

You don't pay your money, you don't make your choice.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Fair play to you for holding out. Sorry you lost your seat, but at least you took the stand not to renew untill we got a manager.

I changed seats. Maybe someone doing that. Hope it was a good view :)

Call the boycott organiser and ask him for details of his seat. Hope you don't find he got his months ago...

Do The Dance

I changed seats from Platinum to Silver. Wasn't paying ?450 x2 to watch that again ... ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Call the boycott organiser and ask him for details of his seat. Hope you don't find he got his months ago...

I think you'll find the organisor of the boycott only did it in order to get his hands on this boys seat.......:P

The Future's Maroon

what goes around....comes around!

Walter Payton
The early bird catches the worm. :)

See, I never really understood that one. I mean, it's all very well being the early bird (yeah brilliant get out of bed early and get a head start on everyone else) but what about the early worm? It's *****e being the early worm. Not only do you not get to have a lie in, you get royally shafted, pure and simply because you got up early. If only they'd spent that extra 10 minutes in bed, they'd have been alright then.

ToadKiller Dog

So did the OP actually buy another seat or storm out in the huff?

If this was sadandlonely.net i would say beggars cant be choosers.

Fair play to you for holding out. Sorry you lost your seat, but at least you took the stand not to renew untill we got a manager.

Yep.

You and all the other 'boycotters' really showed Vlad.

I'm sure that will give you great satisfaction this season when you're sitting in a cr@p seat with the rain pi$$ing down on you.:wacko:

Guest JamboRobbo
Yep.

You and all the other 'boycotters' really showed Vlad.

I'm sure that will give you great satisfaction this season when you're sitting in a cr@p seat with the rain pi$$ing down on you.:wacko:

:rolleyes: I really do despair at some of the folks on here. Rather have a go at fellow jambos than dare to criticise the person to blame for our current problems. Unreal.

:rolleyes: I really do despair at some of the folks on here. Rather have a go at fellow jambos than dare to criticise the person to blame for our current problems. Unreal.

Not having a go JR.

Everyone is entitled to show their feelings how they see fit.

I'm merely pointing out how futile this so called boycot was, seeing as how the only person affected is the guy who's lost what I assume was a good seat.

Ha well should have been a real fan and you wouldn't have lost your seat!

Only joking!

Not having a go JR.

Everyone is entitled to show their feelings how they see fit.

I'm merely pointing out how futile this so called boycot was, seeing as how the only person affected is the guy who's lost what I assume was a good seat.

You are quite right Werewolf. Having high principles is like placing a bet. You should firstly consider what you are prepared/can afford to lose and not moan about it when you do. This poor guy didn't have a family to rescue him from his (so called) principles like some.

Guest JamboRobbo
You are quite right Werewolf. Having high principles is like placing a bet. You should firstly consider what you are prepared/can afford to lose and not moan about it when you do. This poor guy didn't have a family to rescue him from his (so called) principles like some.

Good to know my stalker is alive and well you've not had a dig at me for a few hours I was getting worried. :rolleyes:

Good to know my stalker is alive and well you've not had a dig at me for a few hours I was getting worried. :rolleyes:

Why did you think I was referring to you.

I did not reply to any of your post(s) on this thread so how could I be stalking you?

rumbles1874

JR not having a good well done for standing up for what you belive!!

but i renewed on the first day cos i know that no matter who was in charge i would be there to support what ever s**t they fell fit to play that week as long as any player pulls on that maroon shirt they will have my full support, even if we know that they are not good enough, also i think you should have made your standf not to renew untuill the last day before the public sale there will be some one who has only decided that thy want to go this season will have your seat.

Guest JamboRobbo
Why did you think I was referring to you.

Because you've made the same comment to me about 20 times since I commited the cardinal sin of renewing my ST after saying I wouldn't, so I could sit beside my family. You've been making quite a big deal of it so I'm surprised you appear to have forgotton you're own posts.

Here's a few of the links to refresh your apparently goldfish like memory.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/372764-post129.html

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=357300#post357300

Fair enough apologies if I mis-read your post.

No probs JR. I wouldn't want to fall out with you.

You seem to have enough posters to argue with already :)

Guest JamboRobbo
No probs JR. I wouldn't want to fall out with you.

You seem to have enough posters to argue with already :)

Cheers it goes with the territory I think. :food-smiley-004:

Chad Sexington
Cheers it goes with the territory I think. :food-smiley-004:

No it doesn't.

;)

Pants Shaton

I renewed once Csaba was appointed - we lost our original seats in section C and are preparing for a first season in the old stand.

Non, je ne regrette rien.

I was holding out from buying a new session ticket until a descent manager was appointed. On balance I thought that Csaba was that decent manager. Went down to buy the ticket last Monday - seat has gone ! Shock, Horror!

I thought nobody was renewing, looks like I was mistaken. Very mixed emotions here: I am glad that season ticket sales have been healthy but massively dissappointed not to get my seat.

As the saying goes -

What kinda manager is that? One who takes us down a league?

Because you've made the same comment to me about 20 times since I commited the cardinal sin of renewing my ST after saying I wouldn't, so I could sit beside my family. You've been making quite a big deal of it so I'm surprised you appear to have forgotton.

Here's a few of the links to refresh your apparently goldfish like memory.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/372764-post129.html

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=357300#post357300

Ah it's JR the troller!!!

So you are upset because the caps fits. Well that's up to yourself but I didn't mention your name and you're only surmising it was you to whom I was referring. And if I had a goldfish-like memory how could I have remembered your serruptitious climbdown at all?

It was probably people like you that encouraged the OP to adopt his stance in the first place. I think you should be apologising to him for reneging on your principles rather than attacking me. Oh no, you don't do apologies.

The People's Chimp
I renewed once Csaba was appointed - we lost our original seats in section C and are preparing for a first season in the old stand.

Non, je ne regrette rien.

main stand beats section C(rap) hands down. don't worry about it.

oh, and to the OP -

Build a bridge and get over it.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ah it's JR the troller!!!

Me trolling? You are the one going around having repeated digs at a fellow JKB member for "using family as an excuse" to buy a ST. When you follow someone round posting the same dig over and over again to the same poster, that is trolling.

What I did, is called searching through JKB archives and showing up the troller by pointing out his trolling for all to see.

Unlucky. I decided to renew my ticket but only becuase I felt it was worth spending ?275 quid to spend 18 saturday afternoons watching the WAGs behind me rather than the "action" on the park :dribble:

Me trolling? You are the one going around having repeated digs at a fellow JKB member for "using family as an excuse" to buy a ST. When you follow someone round posting the same dig over and over again to the same poster, that is trolling.

What I did, is called searching through JKB archives and showing up the troller by pointing out his trolling for all to see.

Ah, whiter than white.

It's searching when JR goes back but its trolling with everyone else.

You just want a free board to spout your rubbish and if you want to talk about digs, look at your signature over the last 6 months +. It's one perpetual boring dig because you cannot let the past rest.

Anyhow back to something of more significance. Where did I mention you in the post that seems to have rattled you out of your slumber? That is the question.

Guest JamboRobbo
Ah, whiter than white.

It's searching when JR goes back but its trolling with everyone else.

It's clear you don't even know what the word means, so little point arguing with you.

You just want a free board to spout your rubbish and if you want to talk about digs, look at your signature over the last 6 months +. It's one perpetual boring dig because you cannot let the past rest.

Asking our owner to appoint a manager and let him manage is about HMFC and a valid subject for this board.

Your repeated trolling aimed AT ME have nothing to do with HMFC, and have no place on this board.

Mods, I've highlighted just a couple of posts from the repeated trolling of myself by this JamboAl character. Please do your job.

• Moderators

Let's keep the thread on topic people.

This isn't a place for a "my Dad's bigger than your Dad" argument.

Thank you.

JKBMod5

Captain Lithuania

As the saying goes -

Turn up on matchday and just sit there lol.

Turn up on matchday and just sit there lol.

Feigning dementia as you sit on his/her lap :rolleyes:

Archived