I lost my seat

junipermaroon

I know the guys in charge of marketing are trying to flog as many as possible, but surely this is a new low? You all better run quick and get your ST's before someone gets your seat!!!!

Hold tight, lets see whats happens.

Carl Spackler

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

winston churchill
I renewed once Csaba was appointed - we lost our original seats in section C and are preparing for a first season in the old stand.

Non, je ne regrette rien.

i gave up mine at the top of C ,and moved to the balcony seats above N2.

if the games gash,i can launch pies on nelly T and his wee crew:)

It's clear you don't even know what the word means, so little point arguing with you.

Asking our owner to appoint a manager and let him manage is about HMFC and a valid subject for this board.

Your repeated trolling aimed AT ME have nothing to do with HMFC, and have no place on this board.

Mods, I've highlighted just a couple of posts from the repeated trolling of myself by this JamboAl character. Please do your job.

Can I take you back to post#28 where your name was not mentioned. Now you have reminded people that your circumstances must have been similar to the person(s) I had in mind. Your reply at post #29 and the rest are rather aggressive and I felt obliged to defend myself,

MODS: Please ask this JR character to refrain from aggressive behaviour towards a fellow JKB member and not to hijack other people's posts to say the same thing over and over again.

Archived