• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Bazzas right boot

• Shooter McGavin

• Mikey1874

Bazzas right boot

Shambles, split should always be 50/50  with unsold tickets then being offered to the other side.

It should get the chance to be as "neutral" as possible.

Scottish football is biased and corrupt, get used to it.

We could be bought by a Saudi and it would not be allowed to happen, through fear the duopoly would be smashed.

They 2 could receive Saudi investment and it would be totally waved through.

Might as well give the whole stadium to Rangers.

Its time a club made a proper stand against this type of Shit.

Aberdeen should just forfeit the whole thing. Make some serious noise.

10 minutes ago, theshed said:

To be honest nearly 20k will be enough for them so don’t know why they are complaining 

Missing the point though. A cup final should be impartial, 50/50 spilt.

14 minutes ago, theshed said:

To be honest nearly 20k will be enough for them so don’t know why they are complaining 

It is the principle.

It's basically the Glasgow FA ensuring the Old Firm get the lions share of everything. But at the same time, they want us to give them more tickets to our ground :laugh:

On one hand, Aberdeen could've voted for real change when Rangers were going through their reboot so **** them. But on the other hand, the SPFL are out of order.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Might as well give the whole stadium to Rangers.

Its time a club made a proper stand against this type of Shit.

Aberdeen should just forfeit the whole thing. Make some serious noise.

I'd love a club to do this.

kingantti1874

They should have been given the opportunity to sell the tickets, the segregation excuse is a lie.

id love to see the other clubs including hearts, grow a spine and walk away from games with the old firm.  Let them play each other 36 times and their corrupt west coast referees can take turns ****ing them over

Imagine Aberdeen just returned all the tickets, that would be an amazing move.  Like how much more can Scottish football bend over to give them every marginal gain possible??

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, kila said:

It is the principle.

It's basically the Glasgow FA ensuring the Old Firm get the lions share of everything. But at the same time, they want us to give them more tickets to our ground :laugh:

On one hand, Aberdeen could've voted for real change when Rangers were going through their reboot so **** them. But on the other hand, the SPFL are out of order.

Exactly.

Not only an unfair split, the ticket prices are extortionate. £49/44 for the South stand, £39 for behind the goals. Kids £26.

In comparison the Scottish Cup final prices v Rangers in 2022, tickets were £35 and £30.

Doncaster clearly lining up his next bonus.

Dennis Reynolds

You reap what you sow. They've been more than happy to vote to keep the old firm stranglehold on the SPFL before. Can't act all pissy now.

Edited by Dennis Reynolds

23 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Why can't they toss a coin to decide which team plays at which end and gets the more fans?

Perhaps even more annoying than the % split. 

Segregation issues for spitting the ground 50-50….. the ‘neutral’ national stadium.

The same stadium that’s split 50/50 for plent of other games. 

Thats bollocks! Aberdeen have been shafted. 

13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You reap what you sow. They've been more than happy to vote to keep the old firm stranglehold on the SPFL before. Can't act all pissy now.

True

As others have said only way things like this gets stopped is by making a massive statement. 

Write to the SPFL and say rangers fans can have our 19500 tickets and their B team can also take our place in the final because we won’t be there. 

Many thanks you corrupt shower of ^^^^s. Never happening obviously 

Why is anyone surprised it’s not call the Glasgow SFA for nothing , it’s partly every club in the top flight to blame , if they stood up and fought together to fight against biased decisions that favour these two vile institutions . 
      Tell the SFA to shove it refuse to play the final ( a very hard thing to bring about but I think the fans would go for it) imagine the ructions that would cause and every other team would have to back Aberdeens stance , also refuse any allocation at all for both of the uglies, and if the SFA want to punish teams then refuse to play anymore games until all teams are treated the same way as the uglies, it’s getting all those teams to come together and fight this but as always you have sides who hang onto the uglies coat tails

43 minutes ago, Super_Hans said:

Not only an unfair split, the ticket prices are extortionate. £49/44 for the South stand, £39 for behind the goals. Kids £26.

In comparison the Scottish Cup final prices v Rangers in 2022, tickets were £35 and £30.

Doncaster clearly lining up his next bonus.

Agree, ticket prices are disgusting.

been here before
7 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Why is anyone surprised it’s not call the Glasgow SFA for nothing , it’s partly every club in the top flight to blame , if they stood up and fought together to fight against biased decisions that favour these two vile institutions . 
      Tell the SFA to shove it refuse to play the final ( a very hard thing to bring about but I think the fans would go for it) imagine the ructions that would cause and every other team would have to back Aberdeens stance , also refuse any allocation at all for both of the uglies, and if the SFA want to punish teams then refuse to play anymore games until all teams are treated the same way as the uglies, it’s getting all those teams to come together and fight this but as always you have sides who hang onto the uglies coat tails

The SFA wouldnt give a **** as its nothing to do with them.

Percival King

Maybe the head of the Aberdeen supporters federation should write a "Dear Neil" letter. That tends to spark a wee bit of activity in the SPFL, or, if I'm bring cynical, does that depend on the sender?

2 minutes ago, R9. said:

I am pretty sure if the final was Hearts v Aberdeen we would be wanting more tickets knowing they wouldn’t sell 22k we would be wanting around the 25k mark like Rangers have been giving.

We really wouldn't.

Some on here might be saying it but nobody would realistically complain if it was a 50/50 split.

ToadKiller Dog

As we know the game is run in the interest of 2 clubs ,in every decision made ,in how and where the officials come from ,in how teams/league is promoted in the media ,which games are chosen for live coverage be that radio Scotland or sky TV. 

There is little space  for growth for the rest of us ,we soon will hit the glass ceiling .

The corruption Is blatant because they know any opposition is soon broken up by self interest .

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

The SFA wouldnt give a **** as its nothing to do with them.

The SFA are the instigators of the corruption in Scottish football 

ToadKiller Dog
3 minutes ago, heartandsoul said:

Agree, ticket prices are disgusting.

The spfl has to raise the money to pay the orcs costs over the clinch court stuff some how ,best to milk it off the supporters. 

Those prices are criminal .

7 minutes ago, R9. said:

I am pretty sure if the final was Hearts v Aberdeen we would be wanting more tickets knowing they wouldn’t sell 22k we would be wanting around the 25k mark like Rangers have been giving.

Only after a fair 50-50 split and they didn't sell their share.

been here before
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The SFA are the instigators of the corruption in Scottish football 

Cool

But they still have **** all to do with the League Cup final.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I know so far as Glasgow is concerned we should apply same reason as they offer us, however logic says to me, that a person who goes every week deserves a ticket more than someone looking for a day out

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

Aberdeen would never in a million years sell 50% so not sure what they are moaning about.

In a final?

Ofc they would.

Not the point either, they should be given the chance.

Every club in a final should.

Do other countries have the same issues or is it only in our GFA controlled sport that the whole game is controlled by 2 clubs?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I know so far as Glasgow is concerned we should apply same reason as they offer us, however logic says to me, that a person who goes every week deserves a ticket more than someone looking for a day out

Nonsense.

Clubs at a neutral ground in a final deserve the chance of a 50/50 split.

There shouldn't be a debate.

ToadKiller Dog
3 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Aberdeen would never in a million years sell 50% so not sure what they are moaning about.

Not the point though .

The spfl have a duty in the first instance to attempt to create as neutral a venue as possible by giving the non ugly side a chance to sell as many as able. 

This nonsense of rangers always getting the west end is also a sign that they don't give a crap about neutrality or fairness.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, R9. said:

In my lifetime they have a home sell out once against Bayern 😂 

In cup finals they have, 40k at Parkhead iirc and they should be given the chance.

Home sell outs are irrelevant.

Shooter McGavin

The fact that an unfair deal is now the SPFL’s default position, and the other clubs need to make a case as to why they should be treated equally is beyond embarrassing.

You couldn’t paint a red neck on the blazers at this point.

Aberdeen should just forfeit the game, no final taking place, to make the situation even more farcical.

13 minutes ago, R9. said:

Maybe if Aberdeen were selling poorly. But it should be a 50/50 split to begin with.

Dennis Reynolds
Just now, R9. said:

In which if Hearts were in this position that’s the first think McKinley would come out our home sell outs. 

We didn't sell out our last two home games so probably not a great starting point.

Increasingly the legislators are treating the other clubs as  more or less there to make up the numbers. Travelling to Glasgow for a semi final invariably is arguably less attractive than a final. This is a precedent for a final which is an absolute scandal and compromises the very basis of neutrality. Don’t be surprised if Scottish cup finals are similarly carved up. This is further evidence that the clowns that run the game are only interested in two clubs. 

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, theshed said:

The principle. They put a perfectly good proposal forward to the SPFL and it wasn’t even considered.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Aberdeen always have a big support when they get to finals. I stand corrected but I'm sure they got a 50/50 split for their Scottish Cup final with Celtic in 2017 & it caused uproar at Celtic. Pretty sure Aberdeen sold out their quota as well?

9 minutes ago, R9. said:

In my lifetime they have a home sell out once against Bayern 😂 

So you weren't at the 85 Cup replay or the January 86 league game ? 

Just asking likes 👍 

5 minutes ago, ElGee1973 said:

Aberdeen always have a big support when they get to finals. I stand corrected but I'm sure they got a 50/50 split for their Scottish Cup final with Celtic in 2017 & it caused uproar at Celtic. Pretty sure Aberdeen sold out their quota as well?

Agreed but unfortunately 

unlike us in the 2019 Final. 

Edited by dannymack

1 minute ago, dannymack said:

Unlike us in the 2019 Final. 

I'm quite sure we got a 50/50 split in 2019 & again in the 2022 final?