*** Official Rangers (2012) v Heart of Midlothian -Match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

38 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Hopefully Vargas, aka the invisible man, manages to convince us that he has what it takes

To be honest, I’ve no idea how he gets a start, hopefully his hearts career takes off today.

Been lively. Works his ass off but for all his minutes needs to do something. No goals and no assists aint good enough in the position(s) he plays. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• pettigrewsstylist

• Gizmo

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Well this will be a test of Beni's fitness.

C'mon the JT's :flag2:

That will be the reason Devlin doesn't start, decent like for like sub

I'd be delighted if Beni manages the full game though

39 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Hopefully Vargas, aka the invisible man, manages to convince us that he has what it takes

To be honest, I’ve no idea how he gets a start, hopefully his hearts career takes off today.

Been lively. Works his ass off but for all his minutes needs to do something. No goals and no assists aint good enough in the position(s) he 

Dennis Reynolds
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Kingsley is left sided and is he not injured

Debatable.

Not in centre midfield or attacking Centrally,  more a wide  attacker or forward.

Depends if you want pace.

Not a bad idea to bring Devlin on later  for Beni and Boyce for Vargas when we need to defend our 2 goal  lead.....

Pace is generally pretty good to have aye.

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Well this will be a test of Beni's fitness.

C'mon the JT's :flag2:

Fully expect him to be hooked at 1/2 time. He doesn't seem to have any level of fitness about him. 

Really hope this is the game where it all clicks back into place for him and we get "him back".

Brentford gave a masterclass at how you go away from Home and play against a superior team. 

Need pace to break though, so I’m not convinced you play Shanks in games like these. But of course he plays, he is never rested or even subbed. 

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

Fully expect him to be hooked at 1/2 time. He doesn't seem to have any level of fitness about him. 

Really hope this is the game where it all clicks back into place for him and we get "him back".

If he needs minutes then give him minutes. We’ll know soon enough if he is done. 

18 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Couldn't make it today do watching on the firestick. Shelley the ghost and Allan Hutton in the Rangers TV studio waxing lyrical about their team 

Is this normal and if it is why do these goons get to go on supposedly neutral programs like Sportscene?

Having problems with firestick .

Tried Hearts TV , rangers 1,2 and 3

Cameronstheman

We have scored a whopping 8 goals this season so far (only lost 9) gives me little hope, but you never know

Mon the Famous 

19 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

I want a swimming pool in my back garden, doesn’t mean I need to pretend the muddy puddle in my grass is one. 

Shouldn’t be picking a formation that’s reliant on playing that workshy charlatan.

Just go and get one installed 

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, john thomas said:

Having problems with firestick .

Tried Hearts TV , rangers 1,2 and 3

Should be on now hearts tv.

22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Lose by more than one today and we'll be below Well in the bottom six.

Am hoping my pessimism for games against the Cheeks is misplaced and we do something heroic...

noticed that as well😧

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Just go and get one installed 

Exactly my point. If I decide to go swimming I’ll need a pool rather than a puddle. Naismith is pretending otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Chimp said:

My first thought too when I saw the lineup. No wonder we don’t create many chances. With the exception of Vargas, there’s no one in that side who’s capable of going past a man. 

No wonder only St Johnstone have scored fewer league goals than us this season. 

Just now, alicante jambo said:

Packed hearts end. Good on them fans 

Hope they have there brollies to stop the shit , pish and Buckie bottles raining down 

Watching this and hoping for the best,  but in all honesty think our confidence will be shot after that awful performance against Celtic at home.    Big game for our midfield duo of Beni (where is he really at), and the Hoff (poor last game in particular)....but I just want us to play well and show some self belief.     

Edited by Gmcjambo

Bazzas right boot

I hate their remembrance day antics as well.

It's a case of them saying we care more, look at us as well as all the subtle ( not) undertones it comes with. Remembering and respecting the dead is secondary to them, as bad as the show the other half put on, all about them.

Utter classless, **** of ya hun *****.

1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

Minutes silence impeccably observed.

Excellent, if hearts would only do away with the piper it's absolutely chronic listening and a simple minute's silence 

I’ve just made the mistake of saying to my Mrs it can’t be worse than the West Ham game 

Then I saw the ref 😀

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 1874Jambo said:

Excellent, if hearts would only do away with the piper it's absolutely chronic listening and a simple minute's silence 

The piper is brilliant. Far more classy. Poignant and subtle than the show the huns out on.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

What is it for?

Not watching it.

Servicemen/women who have died for the country. Big poppy.