Hobos have only sold 11000 for Barca game!!!

grumpyjambo

grumpyjambo

Working at Murrayfield for the Barca game and have just been informed that the number of people required to work that night has been scaled back because the wee team have only sold 11000 tickets to date.

Source? From Murrayfield.

Aye, wee team right enough.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's about right.

Barca will be in absolutely no doubt who the big team in Edinburgh is.

Thursday night and that, but all the same.

Pishwater.

That's great news. :)

Yet another embarrassment for the filthy leithers. :)

The Old Tolbooth

Hibs fans pack out stadiums everywhere they go though, as you can see in the background :laugh:

_42808305_hammill_brown203.jpg

Drylaw Hearts
That's great news. :)

Yet another embarrassment for the filthy leithers. :)

Agreed.

:)

this is magic

I am sure a combination of hobonomics and the scotsman will make it up to around 30,000

Frankenstein Jambo.

Bad news for the advert of scottish football. Why do hibs have to go and spoil what was a good advert for scottish football last year? Nothing but green vermin.

Bad news for the advert of scottish football. Why do hibs have to go and spoil what was a good advert for scottish football last year? Nothing but green vermin.

Speaking of adverts, has anyone heard the pesh on Radio Forth. Heard it this morning - come and see flowing, attacking football - and almost crashed my car. :eek:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Stadium announcer - "And for the benefit of the players, here are the names of the fans!!!"

They're forever disgracing Scottish football that fecking lot.

Whether its their poxy support, singing songs about refugee's or people who have recently died or getting pumped out of a two-bob tournament before trades has finished 3 fecking times, they're always embarrassing our game.

Muppets.

Speaking of adverts, has anyone heard the pesh on Radio Forth. Heard it this morning - come and see flowing, attacking football - and almost crashed my car. :eek:

Barca are pretty good you know !

Nucky Thompson
Aye:) Get your tickets quickly to get the best seats:rofl:

Rick Grimes

arf! only glanced at the avatar and thought to myself "finally Rocky's seen the light!"

I was talkin with one of boys I do Comunity service with about the tickets sold for the barca game, I was trying to tell him that hibs are mince and there struggling to sell tickets. He was having none of it and started going on about I dont have a clue about football and hibs are close to a sell out:rofl:

I couldnt stop laughin at him, felt abit sorry for him..lol.. Wot a fud eh..

:107years:

Rudolf's Mate
Stop the bus chaps, it must be a sellout now - someone is touting them on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/hibernian-v-barcelona_W0QQitemZ120283654706QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807161033a17395

Lets be fair here. They obviously don't want the camera picking them out amongst empty seats when Barca hit another goal :107years:

This has to be contender for thread of the year. You just couldnae make it up :107years:

Nucky Thompson
I was talkin with one of boys I do Comunity service with
:laugh: Just let everyone know your business mate.

Rudolf's Mate
I was talkin with one of boys I do Comunity service with

You should have told him you were doing time for Hobo bashing! Now I don't condone violence however there always an exception ;)

WorldChampions1902
Working at Murrayfield for the Barca game and have just been informed that the number of people required to work that night has been scaled back because the wee team have only sold 11000 tickets to date.

"Let's not forget that a significant number of those ticket sales will be to neutral fans who want to watch Barca".

That was what the vermin were telling us this time last year so presumably the same argument applies? In which case, only 7000 to 8000 Hobbits have bought tickets?

'Embarrasing' doesn't adequately describe them. :107years:

Before I join in with the thoroughly DESERVED slating towards Hibs' apparent woeful ticket sales...

prior to our friendly last summer, I seem to remember we (Hearts) were given a large allocation to sell and the SRU were also given an allocation to sell...

OP, is it possible that 11 thousand is the amount of tickets the SRU alone have sold? ....

Before I join in with the thoroughly DESERVED slating towards Hibs' apparent woeful ticket sales...

prior to our friendly last summer, I seem to remember we (Hearts) were given a large allocation to sell and the SRU were also given an allocation to sell...

OP, is it possible that 11 thousand is the amount of tickets the SRU alone have sold? ....

:hobofish:

They've no buisness using our other home anyway

Wonder if they'll move the game back to the San Giro.

Oops they cant, cos its falling down :laugh:

Swallow your pride hobo, and get the game switched to fester road, a half empty fester road wont look as bad as a tiny amount at Murrayfield.

You are a wee team deal with it.:hobofish:

Frankenstein Jambo.
arf! only glanced at the avatar and thought to myself "finally Rocky's seen the light!"

I have that a few time lol! Am i missing something?

maroonlegions

speaking to a hobo at work and he came out with this,

"its a Thursday night and its on the telly AND AFTER ALL ITS ONLY A FRIENDLY":107years: I did of course remind him WTF happened with the hobo support on 02-04-06 ,after all it was on a Sunday 12.30, on the telly and it was not a friendly.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
I have that a few time lol! Am i missing something?

you are not rocky the hobo in disguise are you:eek: ,after the big semi seat disguises nothing would surprise me.;)

Frankenstein Jambo.
you are not rocky the hobo in disguise are you:eek: ,after the big semi seat disguises nothing would surprise me.;)

I take it there was a hobo vermin with the rocky avatar causing trouble...

I feel sick.

rumbles1874

evil hobbos think of all the people out of a job that night, they only need a third of rock steady staff we needed, also think of all the venders try to sell pies at least wount be that big a que.

sandylejambo

with-out sounding childish can i just say---------he he he he, and can i add that i'm not in the slightest embarressed because of them

grumpyjambo

No, we normally have 1 person on for every thousand people at an event (Taylor Report recommendation) we will have 21 on duty as that is anticipated as the maximum attendance but in reality they are not expecting an attendance above 15000.

I am due another update tomorrow, you will all be kept informed. ;)

grumpyjambo
evil hobbos think of all the people out of a job that night, they only need a third of rock steady staff we needed, also think of all the venders try to sell pies at least wount be that big a que.

Should be a nice quiet night for us to watch Barca rip the vermin to bits!!!!

Brave Hearts

As Monkeyheid Mowbray previously stated before the Sensational Semi -"don't want to play at Murrayfiled as we hobos don't know where it is".

No, we normally have 1 person on for every thousand people at an event (Taylor Report recommendation) we will have 21 on duty as that is anticipated as the maximum attendance but in reality they are not expecting an attendance above 15000.

I am due another update tomorrow, you will all be kept informed. ;)

Cheers mate :)

In that case....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ....pathetic Hibs, absolutely pathetic..

Why do they continue to find new ways of making themselves look so stupid!

Whether it's releasing a DVD after being emptied out of Europe (AEK Athens), Or organising a cup winning 'party' after losing an Edinburgh Derby... you've just got to hand it to the Hibees.

Personally I can't stand friendly games, but that game last summer felt like an EVENT because the place was rammed....

what's it going to feel like this time??:dribble:

Petrie must have got carried away while stroking his accounts........and never really sat and thought this through :107years:

A midweek game was never going to attract as much interest as prime time on a Saturday ;) ..........plus the fact that it's been done before, and so much better :P

I can see this being shifted to the Dump Neu to avoid embarrassment, provided the Hobos can concoct a viable cover story of course :wacko:

The Old Tolbooth
I was talkin with one of boys I do Comunity service with about the tickets sold for the barca game, I was trying to tell him that hibs are mince and there struggling to sell tickets. He was having none of it and started going on about I dont have a clue about football and hibs are close to a sell out:rofl:

I couldnt stop laughin at him, felt abit sorry for him..lol.. Wot a fud eh..

I really wish carers would keep a closer eye on their patients, what else could you feel for someone like that apart from sorrow? :)

Guest gorgie kev

11000 pure joke of a support :107years: Does this mean ther will be more at the Dundee utd-Barca game?

Archived