Hobos have only sold 11000 for Barca game!!!

grumpyjambo

11000 pure joke of a support :107years: Does this mean ther will be more at the Dundee utd-Barca game?

Always in our shadow:107years::107years::107years::107years:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearts of Vladland
heard this afternoon that a crowd of 30,000 is expected at Muddayfield.

:laugh:

Nucky Thompson

Aye, that was the 44 year old virgin Toad that posted that pish:) He's gutted that his wee Hobo world is falling apart around him:107years:

letsalllaughathobos
Petrie must have got carried away while stroking his accounts........and never really sat and thought this through :107years:

A midweek game was never going to attract as much interest as prime time on a Saturday ;) ..........plus the fact that it's been done before, and so much better :P

I can see this being shifted to the Dump Neu to avoid embarrassment, provided the Hobos can concoct a viable cover story of course :wacko:

even if it had been on a sat the **** still wouldnt get any bigger crowd than 15000 if lucky.

they are just a shower o shi*te.

hinksikensi

Remember though there is still a week til the game h*bs probably will get around 30,000. They are a wee team but still got 4th largest support in scotland.

aitcheeayartees

Hibby at work today came out with all the excuses as previously mentioned but did say that he heard from one source that they alone had sold 16000 tickets........... aye right! Im sure he also mentioned Paul Kane's name in the story but I had already switched off by that point! He even had the cheek to ask if i wanted to go along................ haud on!!!! wait til i find my barca top.......na yer ok:)

Remember though there is still a week til the game h*bs probably will get around 30,000. They are a wee team but still got 4th largest support in scotland.

Sure, but with the clampdown on benefit fraud I can't see many of them with the money to buy a ticket.

I'd expect a crimewave in Edinburgh and a surge in Ebay sales shortly ;)

I'm hoping your being sarcastic with that.....

Of not..... BEHAVE!!!!!

Ya think Hibs are seriously gonna flog another 19k tickets in the next week??? Not a chance. Not even a remote chance.

cleriejungle

watch them start discounting prices next week, then kids will go free etc etc

still wont crack 20,000 tho

coincedince the match is on giro day..........

hinksikensi

in hindsight maybe a bit aye. Around 20,000. stand by the comment about 4th largest support though

in hindsight maybe a bit aye. Around 20,000. stand by the comment about 4th largest support though

Sorry but Aberdeen have a bigger fan base than Hibs have.

MonkeyHeidHater
Stop the bus chaps, it must be a sellout now - someone is touting them on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/hibernian-v-barcelona_W0QQitemZ120283654706QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807161033a17395

Hi there - i'm interested - but the tickets say ?14 on them according to the image - are you selling them for ?35 because the game is sold out? Please let me know - i might be after these at last minute. Thanks xxx

I will let you know what the hopeless hobo seller replies with.......

Dirk Diggler
How many tickets did we sell for Barca last year?

I missed the game because I was on mes vacances.

58K or so iirc.

55k were there only to see Barca though.

Apparently.:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
58K or so iirc.

Nah, that can't be right. There's surely no way we sold more tickets than the massive 11k the hobos have sold. :P

Dirk Diggler
Nah, that can't be right. There's surely no way we sold more tickets than the massive 11k the hobos have sold. :P

Ah, apologies.

It was 5.8k.

Which means they have sold around double what we did.:sad:

That would make more sense.

:P

Guest JamboRobbo
Ah, apologies.

It was 5.8k.

Which means they have sold around double what we did.:sad:

That would make more sense.

:P

That sound much more plausable.

I will let you know what the hopeless hobo seller replies with.......

Sorry to burst your bubble, but don't they say ?35 on the left hand side?

The bit that looks like ?14...isn't that E14 as in the section of the ground?

Much as I'd like them to be humiliated, I think this isn't one way of doing it...never mind, I'm sure there's plenty more :D

Before I join in with the thoroughly DESERVED slating towards Hibs' apparent woeful ticket sales...

prior to our friendly last summer, I seem to remember we (Hearts) were given a large allocation to sell and the SRU were also given an allocation to sell...

OP, is it possible that 11 thousand is the amount of tickets the SRU alone have sold? ....

Nope, staffing levels are decided on the total amount of tickets sold and there have indeed been cutbacks, was asked to to the bar in hospitality about a month ago but have since been told I won't be needed as they are only opening one of the two bars in the presidents suite!

_splashpage1.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

i'm gonna get that made into bog roll!

sad, pathetic, deluded barstewards!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
If I may also

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to add some more, but seems there is a limit of 10 people rolling about on the floor laughing at the hobos per post. Mods, could you sort this out please?

10 men rolling about laughing at the hobos is just not enough. :P

Nelly Terraces
_splashpage1.jpg

The photo in that add was taken a split second after the Barca boys were told the number of ticket the lochend beasts had sold for the game. Several players out injured for weeks with split sides.

I'd like to add some more, but seems there is a limit of 10 people rolling about on the floor laughing at the hobos per post. Mods, could you sort this out please?

10 men rolling about laughing at the hobos is just not enough. :P

Here JR, you can share mine!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anyone got odds on hibs to go down this year? (just as a novelty bet) :dribble:

66/1 on Skybet is your best odds. 50/1 the shortest available:

Unfortunately, our odds range from 50/1 right down to 20/1 with bet365.

For me 66/1 is great odds.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/to-finish-bottom

_splashpage1.jpg

They must have been warned by the Trading Standards for false advertising - that advert has already been revised!

hoofballfclt5.jpg

Dirk Diggler
They must have been warned by the Trading Standards for false advertising - that advert has already been revised!

hoofballfclt5.jpg

alwaysthereinspirit
Working at Murrayfield for the Barca game and have just been informed that the number of people required to work that night has been scaled back because the wee team have only sold 11000 tickets to date.

Source? From Murrayfield.

Aye, wee team right enough.

Wow 11000. I honestly didn't think so many neutrals would buy tickets.;)

Don't forget that if they have a similar agreement as we did with Barca, and I assume they have, then they will still have to come up with the ?1million guarantee appearance money that Barca demanded before a ball is kicked.

Or they might just take their pick of the best of the flairmeisters in lieu of payment and they can pay the other ?950k on HP

Working at Murrayfield for the Barca game and have just been informed that the number of people required to work that night has been scaled back because the wee team have only sold 11000 tickets to date.

Source? From Murrayfield.

Aye, wee team right enough.

Yup, us Hibbies have been showing an abject lack of interest in this fixture. Here are my suggested reasons :

1. We have beaten them once before and therefore the novelty factor has gone.

2. Many of us went to see Hearts play them last year - along with the 30,000other 'nuetrals' around the country.

3. We think the atmosphere there is terrible, based on the lack of noise produced by Hearts fans during previous defeats there.

4. We see Murrayfield as a second home for Hearts and therefore don't fancy patronising it.

5. We are starting to enjoy and indeed encourage the 'wee team' tag as it begins, more and more, to look amusingly ironic. Keeping the crowd down for the Barca game will help to retain this tag.

6. We see no point in attempting to promote ourselves on the European stage, as Vlad has made it clear that Hearts will bring the Champions League Trophy back to Edinburgh. How could we possibly compete by winning a silly friendly!

7. The tram scheme and resulting congestion will prevent us from making it across the city in our tens of thousands. Spectator levels will be limited to the 11,000 Hibs fans living within a 0.1mile radius of the ground.

8. The bumpy pitch will be more suited to Barcelonas industrial style of football and will hamper our free flowing passing game.

9. We have spent all our money on heroin.

10. No Ronaldinho!

Dirk Diggler
Yup, us Hibbies have been showing an abject lack of interest in this fixture. Here are my suggested reasons :

Thanks.

I only got that far but it has cheered me up no end.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

scottish_chicP
Thanks.

I have to admit I did just burst out laughing at my desk and got a weird look from my boss!

alwaysthereinspirit

2. Many of us went to see Hearts play them last year - along with the 30,000other 'nuetrals' around the country.

3. We think the atmosphere there is terrible, based on the lack of noise produced by Hearts fans during previous defeats there.

4. We see Murrayfield as a second home for Hearts and therefore don't fancy patronising it.

5. We are starting to enjoy and indeed encourage the 'wee team' tag as it begins, more and more, to look amusingly ironic. Keeping the crowd down for the Barca game will help to retain this tag.

6. We see no point in attempting to promote ourselves on the European stage, as Vlad has made it clear that Hearts will bring the Champions League Trophy back to Edinburgh. How could we possibly compete by winning a silly friendly!

7. The tram scheme and resulting congestion will prevent us from making it across the city in our tens of thousands. Spectator levels will be limited to the 11,000 Hibs fans living within a 0.1mile radius of the ground.

8. The bumpy pitch will be more suited to Barcelonas industrial style of football and will hamper our free flowing passing game.

10. No Ronaldinho!

:dribble:

grumpyjambo

10. No Ronaldinho!

School holiday time!!!!!

10. No Ronaldinho!

OK No more entries, the comedy post of the year has been won.

Although No.9 is probably as close to the truth as you'll get.

Thanks.

I hear Barca are seeking revenge (and Real Madrid - but they will have to wait!).

We are gonna to have to be on our guard to beat them again.

Chad Sexington
I hear Barca are seeking revenge (and Real Madrid - but they will have to wait!).

We are gonna to have to be on our guard to beat them again.

retard.jpg

Carl Spackler

hoofballfclt5.jpg

Fine work!

58K or so iirc.

Yeah I believe the official figure was around 57,000 or so - 10,000 short of capacity which could have possibly been reached if tickets had been available on the matchday but the polis forbade sales for security reasons or something but I see on the SRU website that the ticket centre will be open until 5.00pm on the 24th for the hubs game.

http://www.scottishrugby.org/sru/index.cfm?E6B8367F-F8E1-1A7A-7B82-20442089956B

I was actually contemplating going to this game for a couple of reasons:

1. To watch a game of football in the summer.

2. To see Barca

3. The majority of my mates are dirty hobos and we'd go out on the lash after it.

4. To see how Hibs are actually shaping up for the new season. (I did this last year when I went with a couple of mates to watch the Hibs Bolton game last year to see how Hibs and their new signings looked). Bolton were absolutely awful and I said then they'd be certs for relegation. I also said Brian Kerr looked useful for Hibs. Shows what I know!

However, once I heard the game was on Setanta I decided not to bother. I'm a part-time supporter....

"Let's not forget that a significant number of those ticket sales will be to neutral fans who want to watch Barca".

That was what the vermin were telling us this time last year so presumably the same argument applies? In which case, 7000 to 8000 neutrals have bought tickets?

'Embarrasing' doesn't adequately describe them. :107years:

More likely to be full of neutrals & not Hobbits. Not to many giros delivered for cashing for a Thursday night game.

I was actually contemplating going to this game

:hobofish:

Get a grip. Even thinking about lining the hobos pockets is a despicable act. :mad:

Archived