• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Clark Griswold

• Luckies1874

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, Carter said:

Pretty sure Walsh was ref in the 3-4 game last season. Think that may have been the first VAR game iirc and we needed VAR to award a foul by CCV on Devlin that everyone in the stadium knew was as blatant a penalty as you'll ever see, yet Walsh stood 5 yards from the incident didn't fancy it real time.

That is where VAR becomes rather inconvenient in Scotland. 

It was certainly the first VAR between us and them, there was the natural movement of Michael Smith skiffing the ball in our box and these arsewipes are still bleating about it, they've got it in a compilation of 'injustices' on YouTube :lol:

There was the Shankland penalty where hart was seen coming off his line early, stopped it, but Gino netted the rebound after either a sclaffed attempt from Shankland or a very clever pass :lol: but the penalty was ordered to be retaken and another penalty for the hat-trick

I remember walsh was reticent to use VAR for the first pen, but if we had our defence sorted we would have won that game comfortably

3 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Call me crazy, but I think we'll win this! 

I'm happy to go along with that. Had it been at septic park, not so much but home advantage and all. 2-1 us. HHGH. 

I have grown to dislike the fixture in recent times, a bit of them being too good and a toxic atmosphere as it seems to attract the worst of our 'support'.  However I am looking forward to this one mainly because I think we have a shout at getting a result.  

Bazzas right boot

Looking forward to this, despite it being a Sunday!

I think we're gonna pull Brenda's frillies doon and get a result. 

3-2 for the good guys.

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

No idea what to expect, other than the Green Brigade showing a banner moaning about their ticket allocation :rofl: 

They'll wave some Irish flags and a Palestinian flag, we'll wave a union jack or two.

They'll sing some Irish shite, we'll sing a ditty about celtic boys club.

I've seen this movie about 100 times,  hopefully there's a happy ending!

Having Sibbick anywhere near the starting 11 gives me the fear but I think he needs to play due to unavailability of others. Keep him wide and at RB, if he plays through the middle he will be an accident waiting to happen with the movement of the Celtic front players. Feel we will need to score at least 3 to be in with a chance of winning this. 

Arthur Morgan
10 hours ago, Marvin said:

I'm happy to go along with that. Had it been at septic park, not so much but home advantage and all. 2-1 us. HHGH. 

Yep that's my score prediction also 👍🏻

Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

No recognised right back, the only thing that I would complain regarding summer window. 

Well we do have one but he's injured, and tbh I really think Toby is solid there and can play there permanently.

8 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Having Sibbick anywhere near the starting 11 gives me the fear but I think he needs to play due to unavailability of others. Keep him wide and at RB, if he plays through the middle he will be an accident waiting to happen with the movement of the Celtic front players. Feel we will need to score at least 3 to be in with a chance of winning this. 

Toby needs to play in his natural position. Also this is the came for Shanks yo break just scoring duck. 

8 hours ago, PapaShango said:

He was exemplary at RB in the derby 

I'm hearing that the Green Brigade will not be in attendance.

Celtic have suspended their membership after their last flag display, and they unable to buy tickets apparantly. 

29 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Celtic have suspended their membership after their last flag display, and they unable to buy tickets apparantly. 

Those rancid gimps will be there in one form or another. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Toby needs to play in his natural position. Also this is the came for Shanks yo break just scoring duck. 

What’s his natural position?

Pasquale for King
52 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

I was thinking that, they only have 576 tickets so most of them wouldnt be there. 

Great news about the green brigade . Never seems to be many what you would describe as normal fans at a Hearts Celtic game in the away support , but those scaffy wee ******s will not be missed 

Edited by Sooks

On 13/10/2023 at 12:30, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Bit early but what we thinking for this one ? 

Very confident actually. 

2-0 Hearts. 

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Great news about the green brigade . Never seems to be many what you would describe as normal fans at a Hearts Celtic game in the away support , but those scaffy wee ******s will not be missed 

Most definitely. Spot on. 

Can 100% be sure that you won't be able to see any of the steps in their section on Sunday. It will still be way more than the 576 allocation. 

Jambo Buckets

I'd rather have a few away fans in the home section than be locking Hearts fans out. How many Celtic fans will have 5+ loyalty points. As long as they're not there in big sections or causing trouble it won't make much difference. More money for Hearts and less empty seats

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Possibly extra reason why we've gone for the 15 loyalty points threshold.

2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Those rancid gimps will be there in one form or another. 

If it's not them it'll be some sort of vomit inducing tribute act

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 hours ago, Nobreath said:

F8vZjrjWEAAXswL.jpeg.jpg

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

What’s his natural position?

I'm sure many other fans are asking the same question 😂 (sorry Toby 🤭)

10 hours ago, One five said:

One of our players will

be sent off …….. nap.

Or they will get a penalty.

Probably both !!

Selkirkhmfc1874
51 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Hopefully all sold Celtic tickets are green brigade, meaning none of them are there.

That would be just perfect 

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

F8vZjrjWEAAXswL.jpeg.jpg

There will come a point when Celtic split in to two clubs . AFC Celtic of Glasgow coming to a tramps hovel near you soon 

On 18/10/2023 at 03:17, Arthur Morgan said:

Call me crazy, but I think we'll win this! 

You are crazy, that makes two of us..... 1-0 Hearts

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

I'm sure many other fans are asking the same question 😂 (sorry Toby 🤭)

Thats the biggest thing I think, we all know that it isn’t at CH. 

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Probably both !!

Probably both !!

Sounds about right 😡

Sinbad the Sailor

The Goon Brigade really are bereft of brains. They have an Israeli player - Abada.

Imagine how he must feel? No place in Scottish fitba for international politics when there is plenty other bigotry to play with for the gruesome twosome. 

If there are Palestinian flags watch Sky conveniently miss them just as they never call out their songbook.

C'mon oor Ultras keep up the good non-dodgy stuff.

Anywhere but the starting 11.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably but he is likely to be at RB on Sunday 

What did he do wrong at RB in the derby ? Hibs had to switch Boyle to the other side because he could not get past him 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

The Goon Brigade really are bereft of brains. They have an Israeli player - Abada.

Imagine how he must feel? No place in Scottish fitba for international politics when there is plenty other bigotry to play with for the gruesome twosome. 

If there are Palestinian flags watch Sky conveniently miss them just as they never call out their songbook.

C'mon oor Ultras keep up the good non-dodgy stuff.

The scum will be desperate for a few to boo the displaying of them, thus showing us to be unsympathetic of the Palestinians plight.

luckyBatistuta
On 17/10/2023 at 22:16, D4nny_ said:

No idea what to expect, other than the Green Brigade showing a banner moaning about their ticket allocation :rofl: 

Will they get a ticket though:D

It's Celtic, so I always fear the worst. 

Then again, it's Brendan Rogers' Celtic, so I'm torn between what to think. 

Either we sneak it 2-1 or we get pumped. If we concede a stupid early goal it'll be the latter so we have to be switched on from the start. 

Looking forward to their reduced away numbers, especially if it ends up being closer to 0! 

5 hours ago, deejtee said:

Surely a chorus or two of "what a shitey away support"?

I quite like the thought of

"Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own"