Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

How does he propose we get people medevac out of Gaza to Scotland ?

Dozens of flights and hundreds of ITU docs and nurses traversing the globe to be put in beds we don’t have ?

Pointless virtue signalling

Idiocy signalling surely.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

It's hilarious to see Mr u-turn arguing with himself on the same thread. Support the Palestinians unless our FM supports them. 

9 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

How does he propose we get people medevac out of Gaza to Scotland ?

Dozens of flights and hundreds of ITU docs and nurses traversing the globe to be put in beds we don’t have ?

Pointless virtue signalling

Hundreds of injured are being 'allowed' to cross into Egypt. Pretty sure there are flights from there to the UK.

Of course, as a doctor, you are against treating the wounded

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

It's hilarious to see Mr u-turn arguing with himself on the same thread. Support the Palestinians unless our FM supports them. 

You can both support the Palestinians , which we all do,

yet acknowledge the fact our FM is also an incompetent racist virtue signalling clueless front bottom 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Hundreds of injured are being 'allowed' to cross into Egypt. Pretty sure there are flights from there to the UK.

They don't have hospitals in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Egypt, and of course IRAN.

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

If you wish to name any hospital that has spare operative capacity, ITU capacity , beds, staff, surgeons etc Id love to know.

There are millions of people worldwide in critical need, probably hundreds of millions.

We have maybe a billion could be saved by merely moving them here to eat our surplus food.

The Palestinians are not a special case I’m afraid 

il Duce McTarkin
14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He's just not overly keen on the Jews.

1 hour ago, Life Aquatic said:

We can go back through Egyptian mameluks, Assyrians, babylonians, Greeks, Romans, byzantines, Abbasid and Fatamid caliphates, the Mongols, Christian Crusaders

All the way back to a Jewish fish named Moisha Sheckleberg who crawled onto the beach at Tel Aviv and claimed the land for Israel.

Point is they both have claim to the territory. Israel offered them a 2 state solution but they didn’t want that as they want to “Irradicate” them completely. 

“from the river to the sea , Palestine will be free” 

6 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Point is they both have claim to the territory. Israel offered them a 2 state solution but they didn’t want that as they want to “Irradicate” them completely. 

You cannot negotiate with someone who does not want to negotiate.

There is no reasoning with Hamas .

No compromise , no quarter to be given.

They have a strangle hold on Gaza and that needs broken , as ISIS before then and al quaeda too.

they need removed.

they have no interest in two states, or peace nor prosperity.

they are a death cult.

the Palestinians need freed from them too .

the cost is terrible

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, Life Aquatic said:

Do the Palestinians have a right to defend themselves from the seizure of their nation and state of apartheid they have been placed into? What would such a defence look like?

1697576495059858.jpg.a9acfa0e6bfbb9072fa283d487a560e3.jpg

Spot on

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, GBJambo said:

And before the Ottoman Empire ……

What about Scotland before Great Britain 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽🤪?

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Spot on

It’s not though is it?

it’s a fairly banal breakdown of every way ever fought .

it’s not even clever, or amusing .

it’s holding one side to account and not the other.

Every interview with Hamas is the same.

No civilians targeted, no evidence, propaganda , Islamophobia , other side bad blah blah blah 

28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

It’s not though is it?

it’s a fairly banal breakdown of every way ever fought .

it’s not even clever, or amusing .

it’s holding one side to account and not the other.

Every interview with Hamas is the same.

No civilians targeted, no evidence, propaganda , Islamophobia , other side bad blah blah blah 

I agree.

Some of the interviews Hamas spokesmen have given have been an insight to their thinking i. è they are all targets. 
Other side can’t moralise in the slightest either “ we killed a Hamas commander, another 30 were killed in the attack, woman and children, but we got him . “

It’s pretty horrifying on both sides.

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

You can both support the Palestinians , which we all do,

yet acknowledge the fact our FM is also an incompetent racist virtue signalling clueless front bottom 

Where has he been racist? 

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

I agree.

Some of the interviews Hamas spokesmen have given have been an insight to their thinking i. è they are all targets. 
Other side can’t moralise in the slightest either “ we killed a Hamas commander, another 30 were killed in the attack, woman and children, but we got him . “

It’s pretty horrifying on both sides.

It’s really depressing .

I have a really good German friend whose dad fought “us” in WW2 and was quite high ranking in Bavaria.

the reality is most folk are good and decent on both sides , but it’s always mental folk who get into power .

always the least of us.

Fighting for a cause.

twats

1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

Israel didn't offer them a 2 state solution, Israel is a result of the 2 state solution which had been rejected by the Palestinians.

They took the land anyway.

"Here, how about you **** off so we can create a nation for your enemies?"

"No ta"

"Ah well, they've moved in anyway. **** off now."

12 hours ago, GBJambo said:

It’s not even Palestinian colours in the ad. 

If you look to be offended you’ll always be offended by something . 

Perhaps but I've also seen how ad-men think in workplaces. They do like the subliminal...they think it is their genius.

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Perhaps but I've also seen how ad-men think in workplaces. They do like the subliminal...they think it is their genius.

The ad is a pander to the woke and trying not to offend any culture / gender / religion . They don’t even call it Christmas anymore.

But seems it’s still offended some. Probably not Palestinians that are offended by it 😂

Just now, GBJambo said:

The ad is a pander to the woke and trying not to offend any culture / gender / religion . They don’t even call it Christmas anymore.

But seems it’s still offended some. Probably not Palestinians that are offended by it 😂

I think you are almost there...Now imagine yourself as the agency boss being handed the remit by M&S marketing team?

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Muslims bury their dead quickly so that the soul comes to rest.

Whilst that may be the official line I suspect it was more that historically it was not a pleasant thing to have a dead body lying around in an hot country...

Currently the lack of congregations is because both sides on this evil conflict have an history of firing rockets at funeral congregations...

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Whilst that may be the official line I suspect it was more that historically it was not a pleasant thing to have a dead body lying around in an hot country...

Currently the lack of congregations is because both sides on this evil conflict have an history of firing rockets at funeral congregations...

No its a real thing.

Just chatting to a work supplier whose friend's son died in the Dunfermline car crash on Wednesday. Funeral might be Sunday once Police Scotland release the body. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No its a real thing.

Just chatting to a work supplier whose friend's son died in the Dunfermline car crash on Wednesday. Funeral might be Sunday once Police Scotland release the body. 

I was trying to illustrate how muftis set the rules to be practical for the time, and then said it was decreed by God, Allah etc...

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No its a real thing.

No doubt, but what came first? Searing heat or religious dogma?

il Duce McTarkin
25 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

No doubt, but what came first? Searing heat or religious dogma?

Searing heat.

5 hours ago, GBJambo said:

And before 1917……

Jews, Christians and Muslims have been living there side by side for centuries. Many Jews converted to Islam after the Romans left. They're killing each other.

I blame the Brits though. Another cluster**** emerges from the ashes of their colonialism.

Hundreds of kids killed. Loads of aid workers, medics and journalists killed by Israel too. These terrorists sure like to shape shift.

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Hundreds of kids killed. Loads of aid workers, medics and journalists killed by Israel too. These terrorists sure like to shape shift.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation" |  Salon.com

12 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Jews, Christians and Muslims have been living there side by side for centuries. Many Jews converted to Islam after the Romans left. They're killing each other.

I blame the Brits though. Another cluster**** emerges from the ashes of their colonialism.

I don’t think there has been any time when the Middle East existed in this religious tolerance and harmony.

much as Europe hasn’t .

we kind of moved on though .

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anyway…

To anyone following this, Hezbollah leader speaking now. Don’t think it will be conciliatory !

Could go even more nuts !

Think they'll announce they'll join the war?

51 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Utterly depressing. 

If the UN had any teeth to it at all, they'd send in peacekeepers and order Israel to stand down. 

What happened on October 7th was horrific, and they've responded. Whats happening now is war crime after war crime. 

4 hours ago, XB52 said:

It’s hilarious to see how thick you are . I am arguing against his pointless virtue signalling about hospital beds for Palestinian . My overall thoughts about the conflict are still the same . I can see when a politician is using a humanitarian tragedy for his own political gain . You’re so enarmoured by him and all things SNP you can’t . Typical cult behaviours 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

4 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He's just not overly keen on the Jews.

Do you still hate Catholics ? 

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Do you still hate Catholics ? 

With every fibre of my being. Especially my Mrs.

Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

With every fibre of my being. Especially my Mrs.

Explains a lot . An emasculated male . And by a Catholic . Wonderful . 

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Where has he been racist? 

He hasn't, but that will never stop our unionists trotting out the lie.

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Explains a lot . An emasculated male . And by a Catholic . Wonderful . 

Projection again, jimmy. You want to talk to someone about that. 

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He hasn't, but that will never stop our unionists trotting out the lie.

Ironic that those who cry about snowflakes are the ones easily offended by him stating facts.

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Ironic that those who cry about snowflakes are the ones easily offended by him stating facts.

Why state the facts ?

most senior people in Scotland ( mainly white) are older and more likely to be white .

true

no focus on reality .

Being BAME has not held him back, so why ranting at whitey?

Drs now disproportionally coloured , private schools attendees same, med schools same, pharamacy same, TV same , acting same, 

the guy just parrots divisive guff to burnish his own credentials .

Implies those folks are only in post because of their skin .

eh, naw.

More likely he is because of his, because I cannot see any other reason

15 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Projection again, jimmy. You want to talk to someone about that. 

No it’s you who is projecting . 

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Why state the facts ?

most senior people in Scotland ( mainly white) are older and more likely to be white .

true

no focus on reality .

Drs now disproportionally coloured , private schools attendees same, med schools same, pharamacy same, TV same , acting same, 

eh, naw.

Yes anything to cause , hate , divisions, and rancour . 

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Why state the facts ?

true

no focus on reality .

eh, naw.

Folk literally had to vote for him. That's why he is where he is.

Are you saying it hasn't held him back, so he has no right to highlight the disproprtional representation anywhere else? Mental.

Still not seeing where he has been racist.