FOH email.

Bull's-eye

If there’s so much apathy maybe now is the time for the FOH to sell up?

With the current ‘ownership’ it’s unlikely that the club can borrow significant amounts to fund capital projects.

What are Hearts worth £20mm? So FOH sell

up for £15mm, all that money goes to Hearts. Perhaps Hearts (the new owner) could give a legally binding undertaking this money would be used to fund the initial phases of an enlarged Tynecastle expansion?

Fans and their fan ownership saved the club but it’s not got the financial clout to support significant growth!

Just a thought ….

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Chuck Berry

• Bull's-eye

• Saint Jambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

With the current ‘ownership’ it’s unlikely that the club can borrow significant amounts to fund capital projects.

up for £15mm, all that money goes to Hearts. Perhaps Hearts (the new owner) could give a legally binding undertaking this money would be used to fund the initial phases of an enlarged Tynecastle expansion?

Fans and their fan ownership saved the club but it’s not got the financial clout to support significant growth!

Just a thought ….

I’d question whether there’s a private owner out there who wants to spend 15/20m on Hearts

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Our FoH model is just fine, what we need are the correct people at the top rather than the clique that has developed.

They can't even be bothered to send me a pin badge, not much I know, but shows the attitude of taking the average fan  for granted, whilst cosying up to the board. 

A real shame they cant be bothered. Time instead of bankers and the like getting the gig for someone who actually cares about their fellow fans rather than what they can get out of it for themselves.

9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Just a thought ….

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’d question whether there’s a private owner out there who wants to spend 15/20m on Hearts

Hearts have made me in such a mood just now that i'd happily bend over backwards and take the Saudi coin and be part of the world wide football problem. 

FOH model works just fine . It would be good to have more board representation but other than that it is a great thing to have lets stop trying to rip up everything that is good to try and solve the one simple thing that actually needs changing 

There's nothing wrong with fan ownership, but what is now being highlighted is that our model is maybe not the right one, maybe the German 51 % is the way to go. That way we would have some serious money behind us and a company that would be looking for results for their investment. We would no doubt have to name the stand with the company brand, but I'm sure most would accept that eg the BT Stand.

fabienleclerq
46 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

There's nothing wrong with fan ownership, but what is now being highlighted is that our model is maybe not the right one, maybe the German 51 % is the way to go. That way we would have some serious money behind us and a company that would be looking for results for their investment. We would no doubt have to name the stand with the company brand, but I'm sure most would accept that eg the BT Stand.

Who's gonna put serious money into Hearts like?

I'd question who'd be likely to pay handsomely for stadium sponsorship aswell considering we don't even get the Derby on TV.

50 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Not sure anyone would have a problem with a scenario like that . We would need to make sure that we did hold 51 per cent though and we would need to make sure the shares that are floating about among individuals who are not FOH and this anecdotal buyer were all sold to this buyer so as to avoid a situation where they could become majority shareholder and we lose majority ownership 

If we went down this route I would want guarantees and protections put in place 

20 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Who's gonna put serious money into Hearts like?

I'd question who'd be likely to pay handsomely for stadium sponsorship aswell considering we don't even get the Derby on TV.

Thought Mr Anderson was friends with Jeff Bezos!

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not sure anyone would have a problem with a scenario like that . We would need to make sure that we did hold 51 per cent though and we would need to make sure the shares that are floating about among individuals who are not FOH and this anecdotal buyer were all sold to this buyer so as to avoid a situation where they could become majority shareholder and we lose majority ownership 

If we went down this route I would want guarantees and protections put in place 

Good point about individual share holders. I'm one but also with FOH. A mate has more shares than me but is not FOH. 

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, 23851 said:

Thought Mr Anderson was friends with Jeff Bezos!

I'd be forever grateful but can't see Amazon buying a stake!

1 hour ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Problem we have is Scottish football has done it's utmost to make it completely unattractive to external investment. Its run in the most amateur fashion imaginable. We have a laughable situation where VAR is unwelcome as it'll only contrive to be inconvenient to the uglies when least desired. 

Money pouring into leagues of varying scales yet Scottish football is completely cut adrift. 

5 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Good point about individual share holders. I'm one but also with FOH. A mate has more shares than me but is not FOH. 

I am both too

5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I'd be forever grateful but can't see Amazon buying a stake!

Hes a massive Lord of the Rings fan . We could rename the stadium Gondor or Erador and he would Chuck great big boulders of notes at the club 

Definitely think it's time for some fresh ideas on fan ownership and FOH just to try and revitalise us as a support on fan ownership. If the current stagnation continues with the team,board and FOH we will have a real problem in a couple of seasons as I can see people getting totally dismayed. We all just need energised not sure how we do it though.

There is another way for Hearts to raise money without the FOH selling any shares whilst still remaining the majority shareholder.

Simple:- issue 50% more shares!

FOHs current 75.1% becomes 50.1%
Current minor shareholders (of which Ann Budge is the significant ‘major minor’) 24.9% becomes 16.6%
The new investor(s) own 33%! And could deliver £7 million to Hearts to purchase these shares!

FOH contributes c. £1.8mm per annum to Hearts so a commitment (legally binding) from the new shareholder(s) / investor(s) to contribute a pro rata amount of £1.2mm would seem reasonable! 

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

There is another way for Hearts to raise money without the FOH selling any shares whilst still remaining the majority shareholder.

Simple:- issue 50% more shares!

FOHs current 75.1% becomes 50.1%
Current minor shareholders (of which Ann Budge is the significant ‘major minor’) 24.9% becomes 16.6%
The new investor(s) own 33%! And could deliver £7 million to Hearts to purchase these shares!

FOH contributes c. £1.8mm per annum to Hearts so a commitment (legally binding) from the new shareholder(s) / investor(s) to contribute a pro rata amount of £1.2mm would seem reasonable! 

That is a great idea! Only problem would be someone to put £7m up front for shares and then invest £1.2m per year. Most investors would want something back unless they play the long game and think that all there investment will be worth more to sell in the future. Problem is they might invest all that money and it be squandered and team doesn't perform hence they loose money on the investment.

• 5 months later...
busbyfth

Anyone else had extra strange amounts of money  taken out their bank accounts over and above the monthly contributions to FOH this month ? 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, busbyfth said:

Anyone else had extra strange amounts of money  taken out their bank accounts over and above the monthly contributions to FOH this month ? 

Email  

[email protected]

busbyfth
19 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Email  

[email protected]

sorted thanks dave = monthly DD to FOH came out my account right beside two other HMFC entries which was baffling - turns out that heart of midlothian is the moniker in banking terms used by their catering section which also runs "outlets" through this area....pure coincidence. 

Jambo in Bathgate

Just tried to donate a one off sum to FOH in addition to my monthly sum. Used the one off payment button. However the message says added to cart but can’t see the cart icon anywhere on website. 

Just tried to log into manage my account. This appears to be much more difficult than previous site. Very poor and clunky! 

Edited by Jambo in Bathgate
Addition