Graffiti

JudyJudyJudy

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I hate vandals and I think planes and bed sheets are cringe central. That been said I fully agree with the sentiment. Budge and her West Coast mafia must go imo. Tonight is a plaster covering a machete wound.

Budge GTF.

West coast mafia??

This is random even by your standards. 

Please explain 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• gorgierulesapply88

• davemclaren

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

34 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

West coast mafia??

This is random even by your standards. 

Please explain 

Almost everyone in our background from manager to CEO are from the west coast. Our boardroom is very much a closed shop. Only those in the circle can enter. Once someone leaves, the next in line moves up. Budge is the Don.

29 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Not difficult to pick out the misogynists on this thread.

If Budge was a man, he would be getting hounded out by lynch mobs. I think the only reason she gets so many free passes and protection is because she is not a man. I would say that poor Budge is doing ok in this patriarchal woman hating world. No?

ScandinavianJambo
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Almost everyone in our background from manager to CEO are from the west coast. Our boardroom is very much a closed shop. Only those in the circle can enter. Once someone leaves, the next in line moves up. Budge is the Don.

OMG 😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If Budge was a man, he would be getting hounded out by lynch mobs. I think the only reason she gets so many free passes and protection is because she is not a man. I would say that poor Budge is doing ok in this patriarchal woman hating world. No?

Yip

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Glad to see you called yourself out.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

So the "Don" of this WEST coast mafia is from Edinburgh. 🤪 OK then 

Sinbad the Sailor
11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I never want Hearts to lose, period. I was going mental when the second went in (and the first I may add). I do feel that tonight only delays the straw breaking the camels back however. 

Until Budge ****s off we are ****ed. I shout it from the rooftops, she is destroying us.

I'm a psychiatrist the fact you had to add "the first I may add" tells me a lot.

gorgierulesapply88
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You cannot assume that she is not indeed a he or even changed identity.

9 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

You cannot assume that she is not indeed a he or even changed identity.

😁

12 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

For a man who sniffs woman’s nickers for a living I think we can take everything you say regarding women with a pinch of salt.

Did Budge catch you on the washing line with your nose deep in the g string?

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

For a man who sniffs woman’s nickers for a living I think we can take everything you say regarding women with a pinch of salt.

You’ve taken that too far

that image is burning my eyeballs

Bazzas right boot
On 27/09/2023 at 03:23, gorgierulesapply88 said:

What have they carried out exactly? Except line budge's brothers pocket? Many many failures during her tenure.

Sacked the previous manager, got a new guy in ( many wanted him).

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

There's a job doing that?

On 27/09/2023 at 08:42, i8hibsh said:

Wtf does it matter where they're from? Being successful is the most important thing. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Problem?  Everything is rosy now yeah?🤣

You mean you haven’t got that warm fuzzy feeling yet?

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Judging by your posting style I suspect you get that feeling at least once a day in your underpants :) 

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Judging by your posting style I suspect you get that feeling at least once a day in your underpants :) 

:lol:
You have it permanently going by your posting style.:10900:

On 27/09/2023 at 03:29, Scott Leitch said:

Make no mistake. Tosh is choking on Naisy to fail. So he can keep the Bob is the man thing going.

Ask him why he started the Bob thing! Thick as mince. 

The problem we’ve never been able to replace Neislon with better. That’s not to say he should be here, but this board can’t replace him. We all know if Naisy goes Fox will step up. 

GorgieFifeLife
33 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nah seen this movie too many times.  Get a result and quickly knocked down the following week.  It’s the way we are being run that is the problem.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Nah seen this movie too many times.  Get a result and quickly knocked down the following week.  It’s the way we are being run that is the problem.

👍

On 26/09/2023 at 11:19, JudyJudyJudy said:

This doing the social media rounds . 

suspect under  ,3 foot tall it seems and possibly out his / her / them face by inhaling too much tipex? 

22c2cb69-9c3e-452c-9493-fceb70b8481a.jpeg

Little Kids Painting Design on a White Wall · Free Stock Photo

On 27/09/2023 at 08:46, i8hibsh said:

Since you've brought it up, why do you hate women so much? 

47 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Wtf does it matter where they're from? Being successful is the most important thing. 

In Scotland it really does matter where they are from imo.  West Coasters tend to have one of the arse cheeks in their DNA, psyche, hearts and thought process. I think we really need complete disconnect and detachment to the Old Firm.  Fresh, free-thinking minds with a different outlook.  We can’t even buy a win v them lot right now, I strongly believe that a club full of Rangers and Celtic thinking people do not help this.   And you talk about success, all of them are currently disasters for this club. 

27 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

The problem we’ve never been able to replace Neislon with better. That’s not to say he should be here, but this board can’t replace him. We all know if Naisy goes Fox will step up. 

IMO, there are 3 categories of clubs in our league....

OF - board and fans expect to win the league every year. 2nd minimum with a cup or two.

Hearts, HIbs, Aberdeen - board and fans expect to be 3rd or if not, 4th with a cup win ? 5th deemed failure ?. Fans also expect a decent showing against the OF.

The rest - happy to stay in the league with the occasional pop at top 6 

This in my opinion leads to a very small set of "suitable" managers for Hearts (and Hibs and Aberdeen). They know :-

it has to be 3rd or 4th or they will likely get sacked. 

- playing against Rangers and Celtic who have 10x times resources.  Unrealistic expectation from fans we should be going toe to toe. 

- approx. 60% of the teams (the rest)will play a defensive type set up home and away. Teams happy to defend a point than go for 3. Fans will still expect to break down these teams with regular ease. Hard to offer up exciting games if 1 side intent on sitting in.

- lose to Hibs even once and social media will be calling for your head, planes with banners, graffiti etc etc

You look back the last 10 years for Hearts, HIbs and Aberdeen and Id say Neilson, Stubbs, Lennon and McInnes the only ones that I would consider a success. That's a lot of managers out with that have come and gone unable to bring any kind of success or go onto better things. (Heckingbottom you can argue despite failing at Hibs)

I've over simplified it but I think we will always struggle to appoint a top manager. Unless of course the salary is too good to turn down. 

4 minutes ago, damo said:

OF - board and fans expect to win the league every year. 2nd minimum with a cup or two.

Hearts, HIbs, Aberdeen - board and fans expect to be 3rd or if not, 4th with a cup win ? 5th deemed failure ?. Fans also expect a decent showing against the OF.

This in my opinion leads to a very small set of "suitable" managers for Hearts (and Hibs and Aberdeen). They know :-

- playing against Rangers and Celtic who have 10x times resources.  Unrealistic expectation from fans we should be going toe to toe. 

- approx. 60% of the teams (the rest)will play a defensive type set up home and away. Teams happy to defend a point than go for 3. Fans will still expect to break down these teams with regular ease. Hard to offer up exciting games if 1 side intent on sitting in.

- lose to Hibs even once and social media will be calling for your head, planes with banners, graffiti etc etc

You look back the last 10 years for Hearts, HIbs and Aberdeen and Id say Neilson, Stubbs, Lennon and McInnes the only ones that I would consider a success. That's a lot of managers out with that have come and gone unable to bring any kind of success or go onto better things. (Heckingbottom you can argue despite failing at Hibs)

I've over simplified it but I think we will always struggle to appoint a top manager. Unless of course the salary is too good to turn down. 

You are absolutely spot on mate

17 minutes ago, damo said:

👏

this guy gets it.  The hearts, Aberdeen and hibs jobs are poison chalices.  They literally cannot win only lose .

3rd met expectations 

4th off with his ****ing head 

Edited by kingantti1874

37 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

In Scotland it really does matter where they are from imo.  West Coasters tend to have one of the arse cheeks in their DNA, psyche, hearts and thought process. I think we really need complete disconnect and detachment to the Old Firm.  Fresh, free-thinking minds with a different outlook.  We can’t even buy a win v them lot right now, I strongly believe that a club full of Rangers and Celtic thinking people do not help this.   And you talk about success, all of them are currently disasters for this club. 

Stick to financial services mate. You're no Freud. :D

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

👏

this guy gets it.  The hearts, Aberdeen and hibs jobs are poison chalices.  They literally cannot win only lose .

3rd met expectations 

I totally agree with you , apart from one small thing

I think the three is getting stretched now and it it primarily down to the success of our board in turnover

We are starting to see fourth as not great but built upon safe income and a healthy turnover to wages percentage

Aberdeen would be in admin without Cormack

Hins are willing to accept top six as success and are being kept competitive by loans from the company that owns them 

3 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Stick to financial services mate. You're no Freud. :D

He is worse than useless at the financial stuff too

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He is worse than useless at the financial stuff too

We're not paying £100K per year to clean the windows?

3rd last season wasn’t just any old 3rd place though. It was guaranteed European group stage football. A chance to grow and develop the club. A huge loss of income. Aberdeen had a nightmare season and we were up against a Lee Johnson Hibs. Yet we blew it. 
None of the excuses are valid for our atrocious away record. They don’t excuse the level of recruitment failure either. 
Win more often on the road and you are immediately gaining points on Hibs and Aberdeen/ getting closer to the OF. Should that be beyond a Hearts manager? Not if we get a better one than we’ve had during the Budge tenure (or when to empty a failed one) or avoid the level of poor player recruitment. 
We may have some limitations but we have failed to capitalise too often and made the wrong choices too often. 

4 minutes ago, gorgieshuffle said:

You’ve also got to question the amount of money sunk into the academy and the returns there. Sure they’ll be an excuse for that too. 

It's what goes into women's football. Annoying.

26 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

👏

3rd met expectations 

Totally agree. When did this become the norm for the fans to expect top 3? It seems like yesterday we were happy to still have a club now people expect top 3 or a cup. 

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I totally agree with you , apart from one small thing

I think the three is getting stretched now and it it primarily down to the success of our board in turnover

We are starting to see fourth as not great but built upon safe income and a healthy turnover to wages percentage

Aberdeen would be in admin without Cormack

Hins are willing to accept top six as success and are being kept competitive by loans from the company that owns them 

agree partially mate but the reality is, on the pitch where it counts they are matching is £ for £

we may be doing it sustainably however it doesn’t really matter.  

hopefully longer term we have an advantage