Kye Rowles

SM Sheffield

Brilliant today. He has had a lot of stick recently but today was one of his better games in maroon. A great team performance but Kye deserves a mention today. Solid throughout and a contender for man of the match for me. Well done young man

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck Berry

• Chimp

• Pasquale for King

• Thunder and Lightning

Just now, SM Sheffield said:

Brilliant today. He has had a lot of stick recently but today was one of his better games in maroon. A great team performance but Kye deserves a mention today. Solid throughout and a contender for man of the match for me. Well done young man

Him and Devlin were excellent today.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Someone was calling him the worst defender in the league recently :rofl:

Let’s leave any negativity out of this thread. 

Rowles clearly a confidence players and needs the Sibbick treatment in terms support. Let’s get behind the lad. 

27 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Him and Devlin were excellent today.

Yes. Great to see. Credit where due. Hope they kick on from this.

Hes taken a load of shit recently. Hes deserved it as well. Not today though. He was class. Take a bow son. Hope you kick on now. 

Rowles done great today, second only to Devlin for man of the match. All the Aussies done well. I still have concerns about him playing against the more aggressive forwards in our league but I hope he takes a lot of confidence from his performance today.

29 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hes taken a load of shit recently. Hes deserved it as well. Not today though. He was class. Take a bow son. Hope you kick on now. 

Has to do his confidence the world of good.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Atkinson my MOTM but Rowles a very close second.

Thought Atkinson had a ropey first 10 minutes but came on to a cracking game. Well done son! 👍

Rowles was superb today, as was the rest of the team. Weren’t any passengers this week. The squad need a run of good performances to get confidence and backing up before a tough October. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Credit for some good management to stick with him 

Fans shit themselves when a defender has 1-2 bad game, but sometimes you need to stay the course and let a partnership get going.