Russell Brand

Dennis Reynolds

33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

another fud 

Piers Moron who fabricated a story of soliders torturing prisoners on the Mirror's front page. Got form for phone hacking too, no?

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• Ray Gin

• Unknown user

Discussion on Brand as the latest 'anti establishment rebel' and those supporting him.

Here is one of the central myths about Brand and similar Shock-Jocks of the New Right, that they are somehow radically subversive or revolutionary and valiantly fighting the ‘mainstream’. Just because Brand’s output is on You Tube and Rumble and podcasts doesn’t mean it isn’t highly lucrative BIG business (his estimated net worth is put at $81 million). If you look at Brand’s recent output, interviewing Robert F Kennedy Jnr, or Tucker Carlson, or Candace Owens or DeSantis or Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro the narrative is relentlessly from hard right-wing libertarians, Conservatives and reactionary forces. There is nothing subversive about any of this.

While this is deeply reactionary it’s also highly lucrative. Brand’s income from You Tube went from $750,000 in 2019, £810,000 in 2020, £1 million 2021, $3 million in 2022 to $4 million in 2023. Arguments that Brand is working class, fighting for the wee man, or a maverick outsider will have to content with his mansion his eight real estate properties, and his investment portfolio.

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2023/09/18/on-brands-descent-and-the-myths-of-the-maverick/?fbclid=IwAR0a3fOCijHgNMOTjgv9n7I0ezGqnmJeKgyOnadxFcWANzA6nIRMIPg_e-c

Let the courts decide. However, the froth and fury of the Tory rags, who think he's a leftie, may see the chances of charges being brought disappear.

56 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

And there we have it. 

I think he had a relationship with Geldof's daughter, Peaches. Maybe there was an issue between them.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Piers Moron who fabricated a story of soliders torturing prisoners on the Mirror's front page. Got form for phone hacking too, no?

Unfortunately not. Pretty sure Morgan wasn't implicated in phone tapping as that was different paper. Not aware if he did the fake story on military. 

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I think he had a relationship with Geldof's daughter, Peaches. Maybe there was an issue between them.

I dunno like, he's had hundreds of women, i'm not sure i'd even touch peaches. 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Unfortunately not. Pretty sure Morgan wasn't implicated in phone tapping as that was different paper. Not aware if he did the fake story on military. 

Yeah, he was sacked over it. 'Hoax pics' apparently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm

Checked the hacking and it looks like he was at it as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/may/11/what-piers-morgan-knew-about-phone-hacking-in-his-own-words

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

Leave you to your defence of an undoubted beast .

By the way 98 out of a hundred go free.

Like i said in a previous post best way to deal with men who think it's being a man by assaulting women and girls deserves the stick.you can lick their arse all you want.

What a gibbering piece of garbage. 98 out of a hundred what go free? Try and make sense of what you have written. Hope you have pitchfork for next celebrity outing. 

Happy for this to go to court and if he's guilty, he can rot. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Gundermann said:

Yeah, he was sacked over it. 'Hoax pics' apparently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3716151.stm

Checked the hacking and it looks like he was at it as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/may/11/what-piers-morgan-knew-about-phone-hacking-in-his-own-words

Apologies for suggesting otherwise. Not a fan of Morgan myself but hadn't realised he'd sunk so low.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

What a gibbering piece of garbage. 98 out of a hundred what go free? Try and make sense of what you have written. Hope you have pitchfork for next celebrity outing. 

Happy for this to go to court and if he's guilty, he can rot. 

2% of rape allegations end up with a conviction.

Try educating yourself on what rape does to the victim.And why it can sometimes take years for them to realise they were not the criminal 

Now off you trot and lick the shit of brands arse.

And if you can't do that go fek yersel.

I'm out.

Pissed off reading pish from arseholes

48 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

In what way is he a horrible person? 

In a Phoning an old guy to tell him he'd ****ed his granddaughter kind of way

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

People wanted David Williams burnt at the stake the other day, before it turned out to be Russel Brand. 😂

:biglaugh:
It's like when the New of the World went big on paedophiles (was it Sarah's Law?) and some paediatrician in Brexitshire had his surgery or home attacked.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Apologies for suggesting otherwise. Not a fan of Morgan myself but hadn't realised he'd sunk so low.

Easy to forget some stuff. Wasn't quite sure myself. Guys like Morgan and Brand have so many stories, allegations or controversies going on, it's hard to keep track of what actually happened sometimes. Private Eye usually rememberst though.

Malinga the Swinga
16 minutes ago, Ked said:

2% of rape allegations end up with a conviction.

Try educating yourself on what rape does to the victim.And why it can sometimes take years for them to realise they were not the criminal 

Now off you trot and lick the shit of brands arse.

And if you can't do that go fek yersel.

I'm out.

Pissed off reading pish from arseholes

Presumably you read your own posts then. You must have been busy googling to get figures.

Now off you get to bed before your parents see you are up past 9pm on a school night.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

5 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

In a Phoning an old guy to tell him he'd ****ed his granddaughter kind of way

Quite bizarre she appeared on Morgan's programme tonight 

6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

:biglaugh:
It's like when the New of the World went big on paedophiles (was it Sarah's Law?) and some paediatrician in Brexitshire had his surgery or home attacked.

Can we still no burn Williams at the stake ? Pretty please 🙏 he’s odious 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

Quite brave of her to speak out.

She had better watch though. She'll have some frothing poster accusing her of defending a wrong un.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Quite brave of her to speak out.

She had better watch though. She'll have some frothing poster accusing her of defending a wrong un.

Those defending him are only doing it for their own ends. Obviously. They shouldn't be listened to under any circumstances. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Who else has over a million followers and is standing up for us? Energy prices, Covid profits etc. 

He should be given a knighthood. 

Who indeed?

As to Brand, he stands up for Brand. End of.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Who else has over a million followers and is standing up for us? Energy prices, Covid profits etc. 

Hard to tell whether you are being sarcastic or not. 

7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He might get one. I hear the Royal Family are very accomplished at turning a blind eye to rapists and wrong ‘uns.

1 minute ago, Placid Casual said:

He might get one. I hear the Royal Family are very accomplished at turning a blind eye to rapists and wrong ‘uns.

:gok: but also :spoton:

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Oh my she’s gorgeous😍

Just watched the despatches program.

The allegations of rape must be investigated too the fullest.

Not sure what to make of the other women though.

If they were over age and consensual he has committed no crime. Morally he is wrong but again its not a crime to sleep with someone then show no feelings toward them after.

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Oh my she’s gorgeous😍

:naughty:     

Down boy!

Edited by Luckies1874

Jeffros Furios
30 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Big Pharma got paid to make vaccines during pandemic and its a gotcha moment ? 

All Brand does there is state the obvious , well obvious unless you're a tinfoiler .

8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Did the alleged anonymous victims go to the police? who was it that got these career-ending claims?

Why don't you try actually reading the report and watching the documentary?

49 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

I’m not choosy.  Well, not much.

If you want on too, I’ll take a PM.  👍

7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Don't add yourself to the idiot list, mate.

8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Well, as was proven on the ‘sweating’ thread - reading, digesting and comprehending are just three steps too far.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’m not choosy.  Well, not much.

If you want on too, I’ll take a PM.  👍

Who would be your 3 guests, dead or alive, given the choice?!

1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

Who would be your 3 guests, dead or alive, given the choice?!

I’ll have two lots.

George Best, Zinedine Zidane and Paul Gascoigne.

Adolf Hitler, Keith Floyd and Elton John.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What ?    A knighthood for "standing up for us " ?   In what way is Brand "standing up for us" ?

DO you recall the lofty days of Jimmy Savile ?  Jim'll Fix It .......  making kids dreams come true....   good ole Jim.... working class boy made good ..........  wormed his way into high society, shmoozing with Thatcher and Charlie ....... raising millions for charity....... working for free as a hospital porter.     

How dare anyone call him a dirty old man/paedo preying on vulnerable young girls. Our Saint Jim wouldn't do that surely ?

Brand looks increasingly  likely to be Savile mark 2.   Except this time, the law will hopefully nail him while he's still alive.

9 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

What ?    A knighthood for "standing up for us " ?   In what way is Brand "standing up for us" ?

DO you recall the lofty days of Jimmy Savile ?  Jim'll Fix It .......  making kids dreams come true....   good ole Jim.... working class boy made good ..........  wormed his way into high society, shmoozing with Thatcher and Charlie ....... raising millions for charity....... working for free as a hospital porter.     

How dare anyone call him a dirty old man/paedo preying on vulnerable young girls. Our Saint Jim wouldn't do that surely ?

Brand looks increasingly  likely to be Savile mark 2.   Except this time, the law will hopefully nail him while he's still alive.

This certainly sounds reminiscent of Saville's approach to hiding in plain sight: 

In a now deleted YouTube video, Brand can be heard joking about raping a woman during a recording of Richard Herring’s Leicester Square Theatre Podcast in 2013.

In the clip, published by the MailOnline, he told the audience: “It’s not my extremism that I need to protect, it’s my mundanity.

“I’m just a bloke from Essex, from a single-parent family, that is a pretty comprehensive show-off.”

After a pause, Brand added: “Oh, and also I raped someone once.

“I killed her after, she’ll never tell.”

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, inspector said:

We obviously have different tastes😁

Different strokes for different folks my pal🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏼

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, cazzyy said:

I never confirmed that, in fact quite the opposite. Nowhere in the articles you posted did it state he was suspected of rape. 

This is what you acknowledged

"in fact one of the articles points out that the Daily Star had to pay him substantial damages for even suggesting it."

I have no idea what you're on about, so I'm out.

🤷‍♂️

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Plenty of nonces will be in the house of Lords.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

This is what you acknowledged

"in fact one of the articles points out that the Daily Star had to pay him substantial damages for even suggesting it."

I have no idea what you're on about, so I'm out.

🤷‍♂️

I don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse but when someone (the Daily Star) has to pay substantial damages for suggesting someone did something then it's fair to say that that person is not suspected of doing that something.

13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Some people on here are going to have a heart attack before we see the conclusion of this. 

:rofl:it's mental!

11 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

His treatment of her was so bad she turned to drugs and he paid for her rehab.

Stockholm syndrome?

The legality thing is quite clear, but sending a car to a school to collect a 16 year old is awful when you are 30.

Handy Andy wasn’t even that bad and he got called out as a nonce

2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Plenty of nonces will be in the house of Lords.

Shame that Teresea May "lost" the MP/Lords sex abuse dossier which was handed to her when she was Home Secretary.....