Russell Brand

Dennis Reynolds

Curious to know what earth-shattering revelation Brand was meant to have been sitting on, and bizarrely continues to sit on.

He had 8 days to respond before the programme aired and article was released. Why didn't he use those 8 days to unleash hell against the illuminatri/matrix/big pharma/whatever before his reputation was destroyed?

Why didn't he do so after the article and documentary were released?

He had a live stage show in the following days. Did he use that show to reveal all and take down the man while he had the opportunity?

Did he ****.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• Ray Gin

• Unknown user

jack D and coke

You could’ve actually hand picked the ones who’d come out to defend him. 
Katie Hopkins now :lol: 

Watching all the old interviews and videos there’s something wrong with this country.
He was getting shagger of the year awards in cesspits publications like the sun. 
How was this creepy ******* pushed so far when he was just pretty much assaulting women on live tv :lol: 

It tells you a lot imo. 

That thing you do
3 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

Just listened to Andrew Tate talking about Brand.

He points out that Brand made a speech highlighting the money made by Pharmaceutical companies during the pandemic, highlighted that if we have a situation where Pharma, power and manufacturers of weapons be if it from medical emergencies, power crisis and war we will live in permanent crisis.

Tate states that the matrix are attacking Brand for this statement. This is the reason this broke in the press prior to being reported to the Police. 

I am not into conspiracy theory’s however I believe in a group or people who run the world ie Illuminate or matrix or what ever name you wish to give it. 

My questions are why is this coming out now and not during the me to movement?

who’s next? 

1k per second was made by pharma companies during the pandemic. 

How much are power companies making of the energy crisis?

How much are weapons companies making it the war in Ukraine? Not only from Russia and Ukraine but every other country arming up for WW3?

Scary times. 

I dont buy into the matrix illuminati stuff but I notice others saying "or he could just be a predator"

Can be both. Timing suits the powers that be to out him as what he is because they dont like what hes saying.

Or as Katy Perry said "their truth is kept for a rainy day".

16 hours ago, benny said:

How did he get away with that.

How he got away with it? 

It's his 'edgy' character, supposedly pushing the boundaries with a style of 'humour' which the bigwigs at the BBC didn't understand themselves but they knew that it was bringing in listeners. As someone else said, it's only a bawhair away from being Frankie Boyle's humour, except that Boyle's is carefully scripted while Brand was off-the-cuff. 

12 hours ago, been here before said:

Be as well lobbing in John Peel too if we're talking BBC DJ noncers.

I didn't think we were allowed to bring up that sacred cow?  

2 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

What a drama Queen. Really I’ve seen some belters on here. Do you not believe that there is something going on in the background. This is what people do attack people with alternative views. Hardly a healthy debate. Why are you on Brands case because the media told you too. May be you should get your own thoughts. 

Anyone who disagrees with or highlights the matrix is witch hunted.The biggest advocate of this is Donald Trump. 

Hang on! Your posts are all over the place grammatically so don't make much sense. So I'm not entirely clear but have you just cited Donald Trump in your defence? 

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

I dont buy into the matrix illuminati stuff but I notice others saying "or he could just be a predator"

Can be both. Timing suits the powers that be to out him as what he is because they dont like what hes saying.

I think he was behaving so badly but was practically being encouraged by his bosses and the media he must’ve felt bulletproof. You probably would as well. 
You’d get all up your own arse and every tidy female would be on your radar and you’d think I’m this sex god. 
To clear up I obviously don’t actually mean you lol just saying it’s probably easy to fall into this trap. 
It’s his AND the media’s fault for allowing this kind of sex case behaviour. 

21 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

How does the timing suit the powers that be? He's been spouting pish for years, what has he suddenly unearthed that he's keeping secret?

Edited by Ray Gin

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I hope you've got proof to back that kind of crazy talk up 🤔

I don't need proof when I can read between the lines.

🤔

been here before
19 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I didn't think we were allowed to bring up that sacred cow?  

You're not if there's any fans of The Fall or The Wedding Present around but for the rest of us his marrying a 15 year old and the following quotes were always a bit of a giveaway...

"Like many an ugly Englishman, he went to America, where that nation's young women found a Limey accent so beguiling that they barely looked at the face it came out of: "All they wanted me to do was abuse them, sexually, which, of course, I was only too happy to do,"

Peel told the Guardian in 1975. "Girls," he said to the Sunday Correspondent in 1989, "used to queue up outside oral sex they were particularly keen on, I remember one of my regular customers, as it were, turned out to be 13, though she looked older."

Edited by been here before

Why are we suddenly expected to believe in lunatic purveyor of conspiracy pish #37 when he has nothing of any substance to offer beyond the same conspiracy pish spouted by lunatic purveyor of pish #1 thru #36?

I left the UK towards the end of '96, then Blair and the Cool Britannia bollix happened and everybody seemed even more upi their erses! I assume Brand was just a mainstream finale to Viz and the subsequent lad-culture that prevailed at the time?

Some whopping big penance we got a happening!

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

I left the UK towards the end of '96, then Blair and the Cool Britannia bollix happened and everybody seemed even more upi their erses! I assume Brand was just a mainstream finale to Viz and the subsequent lad-culture that prevailed at the time?

Some whopping big penance we got a happening!

That’s pretty much bang on. Loaded,  FHM and Nuts magazines defo fed this. 
Ladettes going out shagging etc it was defo a bit of a moment in time where women were allowed to sleep around and I suppose plenty guys took full advantage.

He points out that Brand made a speech highlighting the money made by Pharmaceutical companies during the pandemic, highlighted that if we have a situation where Pharma, power and manufacturers of weapons be if it from medical emergencies, power crisis and war we will live in permanent crisis.

Tate states that the matrix are attacking Brand for this statement. This is the reason this broke in the press prior to being reported to the Police. 

I am not into conspiracy theory’s however I believe in a group or people who run the world ie Illuminate or matrix or what ever name you wish to give it. 

who’s next? 

How much are weapons companies making it the war in Ukraine? Not only from Russia and Ukraine but every other country arming up for WW3?

Scary times. 

Your first five words are where you're going wrong, cretin is too kind a word for him.

Why is your first thought - when faced with multiple women coming forward alleging rape - pharmaceutical companies and the profits they make? Energy crisis, weapons companies..... these have nothing to do with the accusations made, it's scary the number of people who have fallen under the spell of Tate and the other "red pill" conspiracy-cult leaders.

Why did it not come out during me-too? Every single rape/sexual assault that ever took place didn't come out during that period. I've tried to word this next bit a few times without sounding like a **** because that doesn't help...but this is a really brainless question to ask... most likely verbatim taken from Twitter or Tate himself?

We'd probably go round all day, I know my post isn't going to change your mind... but just remember it's okay to have been wrong about a person. A lot of people were hooked in by Tate (and others') early content about working hard, having a strong mentality etc... - now find themselves taken along for the ride because they don't want to change their mind on the character of a person they've taken positive outcomes from.

I found Brand funny until Saturday... the old clips down in the doc are grim now knowing it wasn't an act/hyperbole for comedy. I read half of Jordan Peterson's book '12 Rules', enjoying it... before the book gradually started to feel strange. After googling him and reading about his views - sounds stupid but it felt strange having enjoyed the first part of that book... I felt like a d**k. It's okay to change your mind on people when given new information about them.

Last thing, you say you're not into conspiracy theories but you believe the world is run by an Illuminati/Matrix... that's a conspiracy theory, maybe the most famous one.

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, marcus said:

Your first five words are where you're going wrong, cretin is too kind a word for him.

Why is your first thought - when faced with multiple women coming forward alleging rape - pharmaceutical companies and the profits they make? Energy crisis, weapons companies..... these have nothing to do with the accusations made, it's scary the number of people who have fallen under the spell of Tate and the other "red pill" conspiracy-cult leaders.

Why did it not come out during me-too? Every single rape/sexual assault that ever took place didn't come out during that period. I've tried to word this next bit a few times without sounding like a **** because that doesn't help...but this is a really brainless question to ask... most likely verbatim taken from Twitter or Tate himself?

We'd probably go round all day, I know my post isn't going to change your mind... but just remember it's okay to have been wrong about a person. A lot of people were hooked in by Tate (and others') early content about working hard, having a strong mentality etc... - now find themselves taken along for the ride because they don't want to change their mind on the character of a person they've taken positive outcomes from.

I found Brand funny until Saturday... the old clips down in the doc are grim now knowing it wasn't an act/hyperbole for comedy. I read half of Jordan Peterson's book '12 Rules', enjoying it... before the book gradually started to feel strange. After googling him and reading about his views - sounds stupid but it felt strange having enjoyed the first part of that book... I felt like a d**k. It's okay to change your mind on people when given new information about them.

Last thing, you say you're not into conspiracy theories but you believe the world is run by an Illuminati/Matrix... that's a conspiracy theory, maybe the most famous one.

Excellent post. 
I think we’ve all kind of saw and heard these guys at first and thought you were witnessing some great mind and whatever then as you say it all starts to get weird and you begin to doubt then feel a bit mugged off. 
It’s great if you can change your mind imo. More people need to be able to do that. 

Good point well made.

listen I know Brand is a grade one walloper but why does the kickback Kangaroo court always assume guilt in these  instances. 

Think this is a big issue that people believe the media. 

It's surely a bigger issue that people believe whatever truth they fancy if its peddled by some thick wank celebrity.

By the way, the world IS run, or at least heavily influenced, by a sinister group of very rich people.

But everyone knows that. You haven't stumbled upon some deeply hidden truth, you're just catching up with normal people.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You could’ve actually hand picked the ones who’d come out to defend him. 
Katie Hopkins now :lol: 

Watching all the old interviews and videos there’s something wrong with this country.
He was getting shagger of the year awards in cesspits publications like the sun. 
How was this creepy ******* pushed so far when he was just pretty much assaulting women on live tv :lol: 

It tells you a lot imo. 

Cold war Steve from last week 

DCD8DDC2-0E5C-4929-84D3-B049A68D2C97.jpeg

Pasquale for King

People believe that Brand is the only person saying that governments and businesses are corrupt, ffs open your eyes. If you need ***** like Brand or Tait to explain this to you I would say you were the one who was taken advantage of by the media. 

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Curious to know what earth-shattering revelation Brand was meant to have been sitting on, and bizarrely continues to sit on.

He had 8 days to respond before the programme aired and article was released. Why didn't he use those 8 days to unleash hell against the illuminatri/matrix/big pharma/whatever before his reputation was destroyed?

He had a live stage show in the following days. Did he use that show to reveal all and take down the man while he had the opportunity?

Did he ****.

The big Pharma stuff as well you would think he was the only guy to speak out and mention it as well.**** nearly everyone on Fox spouts the same pish and GB news and Talktv here are the same 🤣

I slightly glaze over as soon as I read something that contain the term ‘big pharma’. Tends to be used by the same type of critical thinker that talks about the ‘clowncil’. 

Fitzroy Pointon

Andrew Tate :rofl:

I remember seeing a video of him in London and there was some protest going on. Tate tried to make a big thing about them possibly damaging his car. He seemed more upset that no one seemed to know who the **** he was :laugh2:. Imagine listening to anything that creepy nonce says. 

Illuminati / Matrix / big pharma / arms manufacturers.  *****,  eh?  All out to make themselves rich.  

Internet influencers and life gurus.  They ken the script.  Out to make themselves rich?  So what?  They say the stuff that resonates with my pre-existing tenuous grip on reality so must be doing it for something else apart from the getting rich bit.

Regardless of whether one feels he is guilty or otherwise it is wild that he is being treated as tried and convicted on the back of allegations and all of a sudden content he made eons ago is suddenly seen as relevant! 

https://x.com/piersmorgan/status/1704808395658727715?s=46&t=KsabsgMcL3ANTiXL-KF4Vw

Edited by Luckies1874

27 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Andrew Tate :rofl:

I remember seeing a video of him in London and there was some protest going on. Tate tried to make a big thing about them possibly damaging his car. He seemed more upset that no one seemed to know who the **** he was :laugh2:. Imagine listening to anything that creepy nonce says. 

Probably said it before, but we need a like button 👍. Anyone who listens to him just needs to imagine anything he says about women in general, was directed at a woman in their own life who they care for - if you still want to listen to him then you're worse than he is.

Boy is a 6-year-old in an adults body, (that's me being unfair to 6-year-olds as well). He talks far too much shite to deconstruct, one thing that's not inflammatory - just ****ing nonsense - in the BBC doc he said, with a straight face, that men should all walk about their houses with swords to feel powerful. 

Everything the guy says just screams David Brent - "ooh you're hard".

Off topic, but aye, he invokes a response... which is what he wants.

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Awwww Man.   Not Thierry Henry too?

FFS.

I’m hoping thats you needing to go to Specsavers 😜, that reptile is Andrew Tait. 

I’m sure I’m not the only person that hadn’t heard of Rumble. So I searched online and wouldn’t you know it. Popular with extreme right wing users and hosts several people barred from other sites including Andrew Tate. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I’m sure I’m not the only person that hadn’t heard of Rumble. So I searched online and wouldn’t you know it. Popular with extreme right wing users and hosts several people barred from other sites including Andrew Tate. 

Do you therefore disagree with their response? 

Pasquale for King

Turner is a moron, well suited to GB News but as much as I don’t like her opinion she is allowed to have one in an allegedly free and democratic country. 

89B573EB-8918-4D37-BB98-ED535FDD9C15.jpeg

D32C5E28-5C04-457A-B99B-844294B63BEF.jpeg

Not going to get too involved with the ongoing debate. I do however want to share the wise words of the late great Sean Lock many years ago who seemed to know what he was talking about when it comes to this particular person.

been here before

DCD8DDC2-0E5C-4929-84D3-B049A68D2C97.jpeg.eb4aa8a07991140cce692f95402dba6e.jpeg.jpg.d2b91e481bab7252c0efc4edc3c31a53.jpg

Whose the lassie behind Neil Oliver?

Looks a bit like Suzi Perry but she's far too foxy to be mixed up in this sort of shenanigans.

9 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

who’s next? 

Scary times. 

What do weapons manufacturers have to do with someone who has shagged his way through hundreds of women and allegedly mistreated some of them? 

The Illuminati, by the way, was a deliberately made-up conspiracy to see how far it would go. Clearly worked.

Why are you concerned about pharmaceutical companies making money when operating within a capitalist system and they were simply reacting to market demand. Again, I do not see the relevance to Mr Brand. 

Who runs the world - that would be the huge multinational corporations like Black Rock or Petrochemical companies whose reach, influence, and lobbying power eclipses that of politicians. 

Issues about Brand first surfaced around 2007 which predates his turn to becoming a new age guru or whatever his act is now. Why didn't it come out during #metoo? That would be a super-injunction which the Times circumvented with 2 years of investigation and interviews with alleged victims such that they are secure that they won't be sued. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

DCD8DDC2-0E5C-4929-84D3-B049A68D2C97.jpeg.eb4aa8a07991140cce692f95402dba6e.jpeg.jpg.d2b91e481bab7252c0efc4edc3c31a53.jpg

Looks a bit like Suzi Perry but she's far too foxy to be mixed up in this sort of shenanigans.

It’s that Oakeshott bint I think 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Beverly Turner I think her name is Never heard of her until this week she is on GB news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66882644

A woman has accused Russell Brand of exposing himself to her and then laughing about it minutes later on his BBC radio show.

The woman says it happened in 2008 when she was working in the same building as the BBC in Los Angeles. The encounter left her stunned, she says.

Minutes later, he was recorded laughing with his co-presenter who said Brand "showed his willy to a lady".

She says he told her he was going to call her Betty. When she said that wasn't her name, she says he replied: "Well, I'm gonna **** you."

"And I said: 'No, you're not.'" 

She says he then pulled out his penis on his hand and "pretty much served it to me as you would be serving someone some food".

She says the door to the bathroom was closed, and she felt trapped.

"There was a bit of banter going on because I didn't know what to do."

Olivia says he then put his penis back in his trousers, and she heard someone banging on the door. She says someone from his team called for him, at which point Brand left.

10 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Did he ****.

Probably waiting to unveal the aliens 👽 that the governments have been hiding

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

What do weapons manufacturers have to do with someone who has shagged his way through hundreds of women and allegedly mistreated some of them? 

The Illuminati, by the way, was a deliberately made-up conspiracy to see how far it would go. Clearly worked.

Why are you concerned about pharmaceutical companies making money when operating within a capitalist system and they were simply reacting to market demand. Again, I do not see the relevance to Mr Brand. 

Who runs the world - that would be the huge multinational corporations like Black Rock or Petrochemical companies whose reach, influence, and lobbying power eclipses that of politicians. 

Issues about Brand first surfaced around 2007 which predates his turn to becoming a new age guru or whatever his act is now. Why didn't it come out during #metoo? That would be a super-injunction which the Times circumvented with 2 years of investigation and interviews with alleged victims such that they are secure that they won't be sued. 

Some people are so far down a simple minded fantasy rabbit hole absolutely nothing is real for them anymore, they're full blown gone in a fantasy world. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy in their crackpot fantasy world any fantasy you can come up with providing it's as wacky as possible is acceptable. Thus if your doctor prescribes you a specific drug, the illuminati, big pharma, lizard people, aliens, anything you want dunnit.

It's one reason the US in particular is sinking into mindless oblivion. 

49 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66882644

A woman has accused Russell Brand of exposing himself to her and then laughing about it minutes later on his BBC radio show.

The woman says it happened in 2008 when she was working in the same building as the BBC in Los Angeles. The encounter left her stunned, she says.

Minutes later, he was recorded laughing with his co-presenter who said Brand "showed his willy to a lady".

She says he told her he was going to call her Betty. When she said that wasn't her name, she says he replied: "Well, I'm gonna **** you."

"And I said: 'No, you're not.'" 

She says he then pulled out his penis on his hand and "pretty much served it to me as you would be serving someone some food".

She says the door to the bathroom was closed, and she felt trapped.

"There was a bit of banter going on because I didn't know what to do."

Olivia says he then put his penis back in his trousers, and she heard someone banging on the door. She says someone from his team called for him, at which point Brand left.

Jonathan Woss is in trouble then, he's known for flopping his lad out