Russell Brand

Dennis Reynolds

13 hours ago, Gizmo said:

What do weapons manufacturers have to do with someone who has shagged his way through hundreds of women and allegedly mistreated some of them? Brand spoke about them on TV and the corruption surrounding them!

The Illuminati, by the way, was a deliberately made-up conspiracy to see how far it would go. Clearly worked. That’s what the illuminati want you to believe.

Why are you concerned about pharmaceutical companies making money when operating within a capitalist system and they were simply reacting to market demand. Again, I do not see the relevance to Mr Brand. Again Brand spoke about them and the corruption that exists around them.  

Who runs the world - that would be the huge multinational corporations like Black Rock or Petrochemical companies whose reach, influence, and lobbying power eclipses that of politicians. Correct they can’t have Brand spouting facts they don’t like. 

Issues about Brand first surfaced around 2007 which predates his turn to becoming a new age guru or whatever his act is now. Why didn't it come out during #metoo? That would be a super-injunction which the Times circumvented with 2 years of investigation and interviews with alleged victims such that they are secure that they won't be sued. I am sure it could have been reported to the police. Tell me why the media / women victims did not report it to the police???? You know the people who investigate crimes. I’ll tell you why….. The police will investigate and clear Brand. The media witch hunt will discredit him and destroy his career. I suppose you need to think about agendas which will give you the motive behind this. 

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• Ray Gin

• Unknown user

il Duce McTarkin

The MSM are only after Brand because he's leading the charge against the International ZOG Machine, imo.

You lot are so ****ing blind to what's going on right in front of you.

you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

19 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s that Oakeshott bint I think 

I thought she is a bottle blonde, as is the GB "News" woman also mentioned. 

My guess was that it's one of those American Trump followers but I can't remember the name. 

Which I realise makes this one of the least helpful posts ever made on JKB...

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

The MSM are only after Brand because he's leading the charge against the International ZOG Machine, imo.

At first glance, I just thought it was a standard captioned clip. But then I saw the eyes :biglaugh: 

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Tom cruise displaying yet again how to overact. 

53 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I thought she is a bottle blonde, as is the GB "News" woman also mentioned. 

My guess was that it's one of those American Trump followers but I can't remember the name. 

Which I realise makes this one of the least helpful posts ever made on JKB...

At first glance, I just thought it was a standard captioned clip. But then I saw the eyes :biglaugh: 

Beverly Turner

SHOT+1+0149_preview.jpg

Edited by vegas-voss

il Duce McTarkin

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Tom cruise displaying yet again how to overact. 

What would you know about overacting?

35 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Beverly Turner

SHOT+1+0149_preview.jpg

1894208545_download(8).jpeg.2189b86283c2a18df36d49452d37eb45.jpeg

7 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

A witch hunt would be scurrilous allegations with no substance. Have you read the Times article? It's far from that.

Brand put his shagging antics in plain view - is it really a stretch to accept that his addiction jumped from drugs to sex and that may have involved bad behaviour? Really.

Nah, it's all an orchestrated deep-state smear because Brand was gonna expose some mahoosive secret that only the workshy, stained grey-jogger-wearing YouTube researchers are party to...

Not convinced you aren't a troll though the excessive use of exclamation marks has long been the sign of the idiot so I'm 50/50 here. Help me out, which is it?

Has he denied having sex with the 16 year old whilst in his 30s? 

I know thats not ‘illegal’ but if one of my mates was doing that I wouldn’t want anything to do with them. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Shanks said:

Has he denied having sex with the 16 year old whilst in his 30s? 

I know thats not ‘illegal’ but if one of my mates was doing that I wouldn’t want anything to do with them. 

Doesn't matter. It's not illegal and will be replicated throughout country hundreds/thousands of times each year. Should each of these be newsworthy?

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I see Lorraine Kelly is now getting in on the action.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ7QR4kD/

It looks like it's backfired on her, going by the comments, apparently she's now taking a break from social media 😂

At least some good from this whole sorry case . 

9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

1c7ca979-71a8-4367-84a3-5b5fd1d3df21.jpeg

d929e8ab-2875-4c8a-91d8-ac71c8bd067a.jpeg

The guy wasn’t “ bummed” to death at his house . He was a closeted consenting bi / gay guy but his family can’t / won’t acknowledge that . Anyways that well off topic 

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Something to come out about this nonce? :lol: 

100% this dude has some dodgy stuff in his locker. 

IMG_2336.jpeg

Is anyone taking bets? I'm putting 50p on Keith Lemon.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Is anyone taking bets? I'm putting 50p on Keith Lemon.

I’ve never found that prick funny. 
Id quite enjoy his fall from grace. 
He bullied people for years with his “comedy”. 

He may or not be a rapist but this is utterly delusional. Like hes the only person that knows about the Military Industrial Complex etc. 

"I've been cancelled, follow me at Rumble". You havent Russell. You've been demonitised, thats all. If you gave a **** about clearing your name, you'd stand your ground on Twitter & Youtube.

https://x.com/rustyrockets/status/1705325563936747847?s=20

8 minutes ago, Ked said:

You've went quite on women's rights on this thread.

No mate . Like I’ve said wait until judge and jury have their say , if indeed they do . 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No mate . Like I’ve said wait until judge and jury have their say , if indeed they do . 

It's annoying.

I broadly agree with you on the trans stuff.

But here's a fekin wank who sent taxis for a 16 year old groomed her coached her on what to say and every other pointer to his wankiness and you reserve judgement on his threat to lassies.

Yet you fekin well cracked on about lassies toilets.

It does my head in because your thoughts are political .

Your not alone it's rife on here.

Folk can't just decide on what's right or wrong.

They actually base it on political preference.

Makes me glad I'm all over the place politically.

16 minutes ago, Ked said:

You've went quite on women's rights on this thread.

He says you're a flid and that when you're away, said he was going to spill your pint deliberately. Intae him! :laugh2:

7 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's annoying.

I broadly agree with you on the trans stuff.

But here's a fekin wank who sent taxis for a 16 year old groomed her coached her on what to say and every other pointer to his wankiness and you reserve judgement on his threat to lassies.

Yet you fekin well cracked on about lassies toilets.

It does my head in because your thoughts are political .

Your not alone it's rife on here.

Folk can't just decide on what's right or wrong.

They actually base it on political preference.

Makes me glad I'm all over the place politically.

In in the pub watchin. A drag queen . An old fashioned non woke one . I’ll reply tomorrow . Don’t post while half cut . Maybe you should try it dear . God bless 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

In in the pub watchin. A drag queen . An old fashioned non woke one . I’ll reply tomorrow . Don’t post while half cut . Maybe you should try it dear . God bless 

I'd never post then darling.

And are you fek in a pub watching a drag queen imho

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'd never post then darling.

And are you fek in a pub watching a drag queen imho

I   Am . “ Simply the best. “ 

IMG_5750.jpeg

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve never found that prick funny. 
Id quite enjoy his fall from grace. 
He bullied people for years with his “comedy”. 

agreed. Always wondered why folk found him remotely funny ? Up there with Scott Brown and Morellos as folk Id never tire of slapping in the puss 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Planet 

I'm sorry bud I was a bit off there.

I thought planet was more a lesbian place.

Only because I was in there years ago with some lipstick lesbians who were ....nevermind I was wasted and ...nevermind. 

Sorry Judy 

16 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You have to be at the windup .

Good shout. He could well be a H1B5 **** on the wind up. It does happen. Surely no-one can be this delusional? I sincerely hope not. It gets exhausting listening to these people slaver so much ****.

Edited by Placid Casual

20 minutes ago, Ked said:

Strange night out .

Works night out and a couple of gay guys in the company took us to their haunts! Planet was shite though 😅

I had never really looked at Brand till this, knew he was some sort of DJ or comedian, on TV sometimes but had never watched or listened to him.  Knew little about him, unaware of how controversial he has been etc.

Now I know we always have someone coming in with the innocent until proven guilty stuff, somebody always has to say it don't they. But while that obviously has a place in a court room this isn't a court room, and what we're seeing looks nothing like some random made up accusations, does it? Maybe it does to some.

The press are perfectly entitled to do this stuff, it's one of the things we expect of them, it's part of their reason to exist. If they're spinning lies about Brand, well he can retire on the fortune he can sue them for.

I will offer an opinion that he is guilty of sexual assaults over decades, and I say so with what I believe to be sound logic. I don't dive into these things without a lot of thought, one reason I have said little on this thread so far.

If this were a single person accusing him I would be hesitant to believe it without compelling corroboration, even if it were two separate women I would still be looking for it before I would begin on a road to believing it. And in this case here actually is corroboration in more ways than one.

When it becomes the type of thing we're beginning to see now, plausible accusations with corroboration coming in from two continents I start to believe not only that it's true, but a tidal wave of it is likely coming just like happened with Savile, only this time the accused is not dead.

He's a misogynistic narcissist like Trump, he stands for nothing but his own gratification. This shit he posts on YouTube which I haven't even seen is simply click begging on his part.

He doesn't believe all that conspiracy shite he peddles any more than Trump believes his own shit, but like Trump he will say anything that gets him clicks, likes, money. Apparently he doesn't even really offer any opinions or any info on any of it. Simply "raises questions"

He will say anything any nut wants to hear, just like Trump will provided they support him. Think covid came from a lab? Deliberate and they're covering it up? Well maybe you're right, now give me some money.

Brand is an unsavoury human being even if he were not actually guilty of any crimes, which I contend it will ultimately be proven he is. 

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I had never really looked at Brand till this, knew he was some sort of DJ or comedian, on TV sometimes but had never watched or listened to him.  Knew little about him, unaware of how controversial he has been etc.

Now I know we always have someone coming in with the innocent until proven guilty stuff, somebody always has to say it don't they. But while that obviously has a place in a court room this isn't a court room, and what we're seeing looks nothing like some random made up accusations, does it? Maybe it does to some.

The press are perfectly entitled to do this stuff, it's one of the things we expect of them, it's part of their reason to exist. If they're spinning lies about Brand, well he can retire on the fortune he can sue them for.

I will offer an opinion that he is guilty of sexual assaults over decades, and I say so with what I believe to be sound logic. I don't dive into these things without a lot of thought, one reason I have said little on this thread so far.

If this were a single person accusing him I would be hesitant to believe it without compelling corroboration, even if it were two separate women I would still be looking for it before I would begin on a road to believing it. And in this case here actually is corroboration in more ways than one.

When it becomes the type of thing we're beginning to see now, plausible accusations with corroboration coming in from two continents I start to believe not only that it's true, but a tidal wave of it is likely coming just like happened with Savile, only this time the accused is not dead.

He's a misogynistic narcissist like Trump, he stands for nothing but his own gratification. This shit he posts on YouTube which I haven't even seen is simply click begging on his part.

He doesn't believe all that conspiracy shite he peddles any more than Trump believes his own shit, but like Trump he will say anything that gets him clicks, likes, money. Apparently he doesn't even really offer any opinions or any info on any of it. Simply "raises questions"

He will say anything any nut wants to hear, just like Trump will provided they support him. Think covid came from a lab? Deliberate and they're covering it up? Well maybe you're right, now give me some money.

Brand is an unsavoury human being even if he were not actually guilty of any crimes, which I contend it will ultimately be proven he is. 

I agree, but a certain ex Chelsea footballer might not agree with some of your points. I just don't like the way it has come about. A joint investigation by media. I can see why some would question this. He is a ***** and I have no doubt he has abused women at some point though 

The Mighty Thor
22 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

The guy wasn’t “ bummed” to death at his house . He was a closeted consenting bi / gay guy but his family can’t / won’t acknowledge that . Anyways that well off topic 

That's a pretty interesting take on the guys death.