Officials

Ricardo Quaresma

5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Well, at least they're under the microscope

Let's see how it pans out

We do keep our noses pretty clean these days

Being under the microscope really does not seem to bother either them or the SFA referees department apparatchik who seem to sweep the misdemeanours under the carpet at every turn. I’ve not seen one of the over promoted clowns demoted for almost continuous poor performances ever. This season with VAR, it’s shown up all the inadequacies within refereeing in spades.  As for us keeping our noses clean, I’ve no doubt Rangers players will get away with murder on Saturday while the officials seek out every opportunity to sanction us. We are more than good enough to beat them on their own patch given a level playing field and honest and impartial officials. Seeing who have been “selected” for this match the latter part of the last sentence is in severe doubt.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• jamboozy

• Deevers

• Jim_Duncan

Ricardo Quaresma
31 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Being under the microscope really does not seem to bother either them or the SFA referees department apparatchik who seem to sweep the misdemeanours under the carpet at every turn. I’ve not seen one of the over promoted clowns demoted for almost continuous poor performances ever. This season with VAR, it’s shown up all the inadequacies within refereeing in spades.  As for us keeping our noses clean, I’ve no doubt Rangers players will get away with murder on Saturday while the officials seek out every opportunity to sanction us. We are more than good enough to beat them on their own patch given a level playing field and honest and impartial officials. Seeing who have been “selected” for this match the latter part of the last sentence is in severe doubt.

Well, I did really mean 'much more under the microscope' 🙂

But, yes, it is sevco and they have had ridiculous amounts of help this Season, as far as I'm concerned

Pretty certain they've had help in every encounter with us; strangely, the Tynecastle game was where they probably had least help, but denial of a probable Kingsley equaliser from a free kick and the bullshit promise of extra minutes, then giving a disgusting 3 only, showed that shenanigans were occuring, for me, at least

Also, allowing players to walk slowly across the park instead of straight off at the nearest Touchline / Bye-line

I didn't get folk on here defending that on account of 'player safety'; our fans were not going to throw stuff at them when they do the right thing and come straight off, there's no precedent for that

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

OmiyaHearts

Looks like Rangers have failed to win in 3 of the last 4 games Walsh has reffed. Crazy how that can happen considering he's apparently going to dish out red cards and pens to help them every game.

• 2 weeks later...