• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricardo Quaresma

• jamboozy

• Deevers

• Jim_Duncan

been here before

Lets guess...

They all hate Hearts, they'll guve Aberdeen more than they give us and they are all corrupt along with the rest of Scottish football apart from us.

Have I done that right?

McGlynn The Money
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Lets guess...

They all hate Hearts, they'll guve Aberdeen more than they give us and they are all corrupt along with the rest of Scottish football apart from us.

Have I done that right?

Needless, unfunny sarcasm. Yes, you've done that perfectly.

Ricardo Quaresma
On 11/09/2023 at 09:27, been here before said:

Lets guess...

Have I done that right?

Wtf you on about? :lol:

Can people not just leave a pending thread like this to sink to page 2 etc..

Agitated much? :lol:

Ricardo Quaresma
On 11/09/2023 at 08:54, GinRummy said:

I think it's meant as a long term thread. Saves having a new one every week.

There was a shout or 2 for a sticky for this, yes, as it's a recurring item, but I posted above regarding why this ended up this way 👍

Wondered if Clancy would get a Premiership match this weekend after his blunder at Rugby Park. Not only does he get one, he gets arguably the top game. 😀

been here before
6 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Wtf you on about? :lol:

Can people not just leave a pending thread like this to sink to page 2 etc..

Agitated much? :lol:

See if you hadnt come back raging and quoted a post made 2 days ago and only a couple of hours after your own glorious OP, then this quality thread may well have sunk to page 2 etc...

As it is we're looking at another Quaresma mess. :lol:

Ricardo Quaresma

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

See if you hadnt come back raging and quoted a post made 2 days ago and only a couple of hours after your own glorious OP, then this quality thread may well have sunk to page 2 etc...

As it is we're looking at another Quaresma mess. :lol:

Raging? :lol:

Again, wtf you on about?

:lol:

I can’t remember Clancy ever having a decent performance at Tynecastle.  Maybe this will be a first for him. I’ll not be holding my breath though. 

19 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I can’t remember Clancy ever having a decent performance at Tynecastle.  Maybe this will be a first for him. I’ll not be holding my breath though. 

And how the hell does Aitken get on VAR constantly!?  I get there is a small pool, but the sheer lack of accountability for big errors and game mismanagment from our officials is insane.  They make some of the most ridicuous calls and even ones they end up getting right, they seem to get there by accident.

I'm not sure why the state of our refereeing doesnt seem to be on any agenda, or is never written about.  Its one of the biggest turn-offs in Scottish football.  I actually think our game is totally undervalued as far as our clubs, the quality, the excitment etc.  But one of the main bits which is totally amateur and comes closest to turning me away personally from Scottish football is our refereeing.

I guess it's probably all embroiled not only with our West Coast, OF-centred governance, but also those same people's inability to bring proper money in to our game, which would allow us to overhaul our refereeing - plus obviously the lack of desire to do so - only 4 matches a year matter, so why bother....?

Ricardo Quaresma
25 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He was decent in this game:

7 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He was decent in this game:

We were good in that game and I’ll give you that it was a game he was pretty anonymous in.  Generally though his performances have been nothing to write home about. 

9 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Clancy looks like a man who lives in constant fear of his hard drive being checked. 

😂 I’m just gonna have this post running  my head every time I look at him now.:lol:

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

We were good in that game and I’ll give you that it was a game he was pretty anonymous in.  Generally though his performances have been nothing to write home about. 

Well, the grant red wasn't brilliant, but a lot of people argued on here thst grant shouldn't have given cause for that, but we still won

The game away to the mhanks between the zurich games was a bit mental too, it all seemed a bit much and a bit weird

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

13 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Well, the grant red wasn't brilliant, but a lot of people argued on here thst grant shouldn't have given cause for that, but we still won

The game away to the mhanks between the zurich games was a bit mental too, it all seemed a bit much and a bit weird

-

Saturday will be interesting. Aberdeen are a team that are continually in referees faces moaning about everything.  I wonder if he’ll buckle.

Edited by Deevers

Ricardo Quaresma
13 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Saturday will be interesting. Aberdeen are a team that are continually in referees faces morning about everything.  I wonder if he’ll buckle.

If they annoy him, he'll give them what they deserve for trying it on, I reckon

It was interesting that he sent off maeda at ER, very interesting, league won and all that, eh?

-

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

He did give us 2 pens against Aberdeen in one game before, Naismith scored first and missed the 2nd. If I remember rightly GMS scored a pen for Aberdeen. Likes a pen Kev, as witnessed the other week :lol:

25 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

He did give us 2 pens against Aberdeen in one game before, Naismith scored first and missed the 2nd. If I remember rightly GMS scored a pen for Aberdeen. Likes a pen Kev, as witnessed the other week :lol:

The thing about Clancy is that when he fist appeared on the senior list he was pretty good.  He did handle games pretty well, though as I’ve said he’s had his moments in some of our games at a Tynecastle.  His performances dipped after he got that coveted FIFA badge.   Mind you when you look at the others - Beaton, Robertson, Aitken and the rest you would actually prefer him in the middle. That says it all for the standards here. Nothing will change regarding the standards of refereeing until there is a complete clear out in that department at Hampden. Steeped in a west Coast bias.

Edited by Deevers

On 11/09/2023 at 03:42, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Will post the officials here when they appear

-

think your OP is a decent shout, updated game by game.

well done.

4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Oops! Didn’t realise. Apologies. 

Not at , it was one of my better ones . May be it was just so accurate you independently came to the same conclusion about him :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not at , it was one of my better ones . May be it was just so accurate you independently came to the same conclusion about him :lol: 

image.thumb.jpeg.58e57962d94198744667e155b145dc0c.jpeg

“Yes, I encrypted my drive.”

Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.58e57962d94198744667e155b145dc0c.jpeg

“Yes, I encrypted my drive.”

:rofl: 

I think in my scenario he was always in constant fear that while he was at work his missus would take their computer to PC World to get fixed :lol: 

Ricardo Quaresma
10 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

think your OP is a decent shout, updated game by game.

well done.

Thanks Tommy, I don't know if it should be made a sticky, not fussed about that; there's very limited room up there, so that's fine

But yes, I'll update it and if anyone wants to post the officials for next match, here is the link:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/referees/referee-appointments/

HeartsandonlyHearts
On 10/09/2023 at 22:42, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Will post the officials here when they appear

-

They’ll be $#!te anyway. Knowing their names won’t make any difference.

Ricardo Quaresma
17 hours ago, briever said:

Why bother, they are all shite.

1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

They’ll be $#!te anyway. Knowing their names won’t make any difference.

Yeah, they're getting named anyway

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

😂

Named and shamed

7z3vnu.jpg

🤣

-

On 13/09/2023 at 09:15, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

He had an absolute shocker in that game. Standard for him really. GMS and Considine should have sent off but he bottled it. Showed about 12 yellows l.