Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• Sooks

• GinRummy

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

A time like this when our results have been as they are this arse takes time out to talk about his rangers worries.

Can we please rip up this utter wanks contract

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/michael-beale-fallen-short-three-27652202

He can't do much about Hearts' results if he isn't picked.

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

He can't do much about Hearts' results if he isn't picked.

He's a paid employee of the club. Utter disrespect shown to the fans 

GorgieFifeLife

A current player should not be commenting on another team in the same league.  Why we allow this I do not know.  Why does he not comment on Naismith’s failings also if everybody in the league is fair game for him to be commenting on.  

1 minute ago, TallPaul said:

In what way?

Halliday gives his all when he plays,  although he's limited.

Given he can't get into a honking midfield and he's been in the press saying he's unhappy about lack of game time aligned to our current form, the optics of this shite aren't particularly great. 

Wouldn't be overly surprised if his contract was cancelled to allow him to move on fairly soon. Kingsley's propensity to get injured means he may be retained for left back cover. 

I just mentioned this on another thread. It’s an absolute disgrace that club allows this. 
There’s defenders getting played in midfield ahead of him, and this **** is more concerned at what’s going on at Rangers.

He’s taking the piss!

Just now, iantjambo said:

I just mentioned this on another thread. It’s an absolute disgrace that club allows this. 
There’s defenders getting played in midfield ahead of him, and this **** is more concerned at what’s going on at Rangers.

He’s taking the piss!

Halliday 

Kingsley

McKay

all Robbie’s Men probably why Naismith and old Franco were trying not to play them I would include Shankland in this as well but they could not not play him 

been here before

Ahhhh this weeks Andy Halliday is a Hun thread. A weekly harbour for the perpetually worked up.

Only a few days till the next one folks, stay tuned.

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Given he can't get into a honking midfield and he's been in the press saying he's unhappy about lack of game time aligned to our current form, the optics of this shite aren't particularly great. 

Wouldn't be overly surprised if his contract was cancelled to allow him to move on fairly soon. Kingsley's propensity to get injured means he may be retained for left back cover. 

I think he would’ve had to have the contact cancelled by the end of the window for him to be able to join someone else, Tony Watt couldnt join another club a few years ago due to that. Unless they’ve changed the rules. 

The skateboarder 😂

Limited player but can never fault his application.  

the fact he can’t get any game time even with this depleted midfield situation , does question why did we bother renewing his contract.

13 minutes ago, pointon said:

Halliday 

Kingsley

McKay

all Robbie’s Men probably why Naismith and old Franco were trying not to play them I would include Shankland in this as well but they could not not play him 

WTF are you talking about? 

best in the land
25 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

This.

Shouldn't play for hearts again.

Should have been punted ages ago 

Thunder and Lightning
26 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Do you feel the same about McGowan? 

What about Robbo? Should he shut up about hearts if asked? 

1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Do you feel the same about McGowan? 

What about Robbo? Should he shut up about hearts if asked? 

I think you've completely missed the point

7 minutes ago, Parttimer1874 said:

Reckon he’d get such a free pass if he was commenting on Celtic with such regularity? Not a chance. 

To be fair if someone is doing the business on the park then they can swan about with a sash or a balaclava on in their spare time for all I care. The fact is he offers zero, absolutely zero to this team. In fact all he does is take up a space on the bench that could be used for a youngster.  

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, TallPaul said:

I think you've completely missed the point

Nope, both employed by another club but regularly discuss Hearts. 

Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Nope, both employed by another club but regularly discuss Hearts. 

That's up to their fans to be upset then. I would be.

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, TallPaul said:

That's up to their fans to be upset then. I would be.

You seem to get upset by a lot. 

Maybe the internet isn't for you. 

People defending him are even weirder 

100% this would not be tolerated if the boot were on the other foot

30 years later Graeme Souness still has to keep up the pretence he was always a lifelong Rangers fan 

AlphonseCapone

I know it makes me a bit of a bigot but I'll be happy when we don't have any ex-huns at the club, there's something irritating about them.

31 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Somebody was saying he referred to Rangers tonight as us

If true, I hope someone at the club has the baws to tear into him and remind him who pays his wages.

8 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

People defending him are even weirder 

100% this would not be tolerated if the boot were on the other foot

30 years later Graeme Souness still has to keep up the pretence he was always a lifelong Rangers fan 

People defending his actions, are usually closet huns, or at the wind up.

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

I find myself unable to take my eyes off his hair. It's quite extraordinary. He obviously really likes it :laugh:

belter of a syrup andy has, its a real masterpiece, 🧖

I hate that we have a player on our books actively building a media career as a rangers rentaquote.

He's 31 and has genuine ability. He should be one of the first names on the team sheet. That spell last season where he scored against Ross County, Motherwell and put hibs to the ****ing sword showed what he has in his locker, but he's more interested in media nonsense. 

I think the club should be putting a stop to this/ make an ultimatum. Either get serious about your hearts career or leave now and find a club that doesn't mind you having another job. 

Jambof3tornado
44 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

In what way?

Halliday gives his all when he plays,  although he's limited.

Correct. Gives all he can,how many of the rest of the shitebags can say that?

The guys setting himself up for when his playing career is finally over,some folk need to get a grip.

Halliday gives 100% every time he plays for Hearts and he obviously has an eye to work in the media after his playing career. 

He talks about every team but the Rangers stuff obviously gets highlighted due to his connection.

If that’s what your getting wound up over with everything going on at our club then get a grip.

Parttimer1874
15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I know it makes me a bit of a bigot but I'll be happy when we don't have any ex-huns at the club, there's something irritating about them.

100%. I can guarantee it fosters the wrong mentality too. They all have us down as ‘knowing our place’. 

We could do a lot worse than actually playing Andy in the middle of the pitch when we come back instead of chucking randoms in out of position. 

You can never fault his energy and commitment when he plays and that works for me over defenders trying to play centre mid. 

Don't know why people get uptight about his club alrgencies. Locke used to go in out end when he wasn't playing for killie. He's clearly rangers daft and you can't hold that against a guy if he gives you 100% on the football pitch 

2 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

Halliday gives 100% every time he plays for Hearts

Biggest myth in KB history.

The fact there has been more threads about him being a massive Ranger cheerleader than anything he has done for us on the pitch means we should get rid.

1 minute ago, Bainy said:

We could do a lot worse than actually playing Andy in the middle of the pitch when we come back instead of chucking randoms in out of position. 

You can never fault his energy and commitment when he plays and that works for me over defenders trying to play centre mid. 

Don't know why people get uptight about his club alrgencies. Locke used to go in out end when he wasn't playing for killie. He's clearly rangers daft and you can't hold that against a guy if he gives you 100% on the football pitch 

Apparently you can.

Just now, jambopilms said:

Biggest myth in KB history.

The fact there has been more threads about him being a massive Ranger cheerleader than anything he has done for us on the pitch means we should get rid.

Is it? He's a limited midfielder who's scored a few goals and always tries 

The fact he's never really been first pick maybe tells a story but he's contributed far more to Hearts than some.

47 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

He’s taking the piss!

Shouldn't happen and wouldn't have happened under Romanov, Robinson and Mercer.

I like Andy and he has contributed as a player however this is another example of how older players just get to take the piss here. 

55 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

With a contract which almost certainly stipulates his right to develop and continue his media activities. I’m only concerned if he bad mouths our club, which as far as I’m aware he never once has.

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Is it? He's a limited midfielder who's scored a few goals and always tries 

The fact he's never really been first pick maybe tells a story but he's contributed far more to Hearts than some.

Yeah it's a myth, he doesn't try anymore than anyone else, he might jump into a daft tackle here or there, but that's not giving his all. When picked he is twice as likely to be the invisible man than do anything good.