***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***

dazajmbo

Uncle Buck
10 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

I watched the game and quite liked the look of Penrice. Comfortable on the ball and hit the byeline a few times and put in good crosses.

I thought the same. Seemed like a threat going forward. Also a bit of a dirty bassa, which we don’t have enough of.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• GinRummy

• Sooks

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Section Q

Adams always come across as a dreadfully unhappy man. Can't believe he was once a "rumoured" candidate for our manager's job.....

colinmorewasgash
16 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

I watched the game and quite liked the look of Penrice. Comfortable on the ball and hit the byeline a few times and put in good crosses.

According to sky sources lol Bournemouth Hibs rival Hertz likesay for Penrice.

Adams clearly feeling bitter about us taking his best player for free, he’s managed to wind a few up fair do’s, maybe better focussing on his own club though instead of fantasising about a world where Hearts are skint

hughesie27
11 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

According to sky sources lol Bournemouth Hibs rival Hertz likesay for Penrice.

10 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Now Its a battle for Penrice with wee team according to weegie rags.

9 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

If true not like Hubz to go for any player we are linked with.

This isn't WhatsApp. 😄

Bongo 1874

I would like to know how Adams came to the conclusion,that Hearts have no money.

We have Dhanda signed on a pre contract?Penrice has been offered a pre contract,and as far as I'm aware we still want Fraser on loan?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

22 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

If Derek Adams was your dad you’d be taking him to the Doctors.

Aye, for a paternity test to find out if I’ll end up as detached from reality as he is. 

11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I would like to know how Adams came to the conclusion,that Hearts have no money.

We have Dhanda signed on a pre contract?Penrice has been offered a pre contract,and as far as I'm aware we still want Fraser on loan?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's quite plausible we have spent our transfer budget for the season and won't spent unless we sell.  It's also plausible that during negotiations with Dhanda we have indicated we don't have the money to get him to the club right away - of course that discussion would have been had.

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, May98 said:

It's quite plausible we have spent our transfer budget for the season and won't spent unless we sell.  It's also plausible that during negotiations with Dhanda we have indicated we don't have the money to get him to the club right away - of course that discussion would have been had.

Don't think we tell other clubs about our cash flow. Apart from FoH subs. 

Bongo 1874
7 minutes ago, May98 said:

I would be extremely disappointed if clubs officials,are telling rival clubs we are skint.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Don't think we tell other clubs about our cash flow. Apart from FoH subs. 

No we wouldn't tell another club.  But we would tell a player we are trying to sign in the summer that unfortunately we can't afford to bring him to the club sooner.  Now that could of course be a white lie to keep the player and agent sweet but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the player was pushing for a move here sooner. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

I would be extremely disappointed if clubs officials,are telling rival clubs we are skint.

It's not the rival club though.  It would be a discussion with the player and agent.  "We would love to try and get you to the club now mate but we haven't the budget to do so until the summer" Agent tells the County manager, blink 182 then goes blabbing on the radio the night.

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, May98 said:

It's not the rival club though.  It would be a discussion with the player and agent.  "We would love to try and get you to the club now mate but we haven't the budget to do so until the summer" Agent tells the County manager, blink 182 then goes blabbing on the radio the night.

👍.

Kennyfragg13

I see Jean do Fuchs out off contract in the summer ,would be decent replacent for beni if he moves on

Watt-Zeefuik
3 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

That’ll be a January target identified by Joe Savage a few years ago before we were outbid scoring a Premier League hattrick then…

Goodness you’re not kidding. Just had a look after you posted this. Well done to the lad.

jamboinglasgow

My prediction for the next few days is that come Friday, Dhanda will still be at Ross County. But Fraser will finally sign for us (think Charlton will leave it to the last day before confirming the loan deal, I wonder if they are giving themselves as much as a chance to either see if a better deal comes along or that they get a manager in who can make a decision.)

JimmyCant
38 minutes ago, May98 said:

It’s plausible that we told Ross County we don’t have the money ?

I think it’s plausible we told them to ram it. He’ll be in the Hearts squad on Saturday 

Edited by JimmyCant

JimmyCant
6 minutes ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Goodness you’re not kidding. Just had a look after you posted this. Well done to the lad.

Fate huh. We got Gnando instead as I recall

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, May98 said:

No we wouldn't tell another club.  But we would tell a player we are trying to sign in the summer that unfortunately we can't afford to bring him to the club sooner.  Now that could of course be a white lie to keep the player and agent sweet but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the player was pushing for a move here sooner. 

I think you’re onto something here 👍🏽

cosanostra
20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

My prediction for the next few days is that come Friday, Dhanda will still be at Ross County. But Fraser will finally sign for us (think Charlton will leave it to the last day before confirming the loan deal, I wonder if they are giving themselves as much as a chance to either see if a better deal comes along or that they get a manager in who can make a decision.)

Aye me too.

Leveins Battalion

Our Board have 100% told management there is no money for players.

Not so sure Adams is the problem here,as I said Ross County cannot reject an offer if we never make one.🤷‍♂️

Finlay James
14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Not so sure Adams is the problem here,as I said Ross County cannot reject an offer if we never make one.🤷‍♂️

How do you 100% know this?

17 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

If we don’t get Fraser I’d bet we make a last minute bid for Dhanda. Revisit this on Thursday 👍

Should add before anyone jumps in, I’m not comparing Fraser to Dhanda.  

Edited by GinRummy

cosanostra
48 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

So why do you think we asked County how much they would need to allow Dhanda to leave in this window? Seems weird to be asking that if we had no money to pay whatever they asked for.

Ronald Villiers
11 hours ago, feej said:

Their lad will be there for 6 months and will be away in the summer, Dhanda won't.

And so will any other player that performs well.  

Adams has lost his ****ing marbles when anyone even mentions the name Hearts. He almost spontaneously combusted when talking about “absolutely murdering” us. Now he’s said we haven’t even spoken to Hearts all we’ve had is an email, to now suggesting we’ve told him we’ve no money. A little weirdo of a man. Who reminds me of a serial killer trying to keep the voices inside his head taking over when talking about us, but occasionally the mask slips.

Still seething Jamie Hammil turned him into a gif. 

Edited by droid

Sub4TiddlerMurray
7 hours ago, KG1874 said:

Since we are diving into our top league market with dhanda and penrice I’d be enquiring about that Lyall Cameron. Well impressed watching him the night 

The suspended Luke McCowan is a far better player IMO. When he was subbed against us in 60 or so minutes, the spark completely disappeared from Dundee. Top player 

7 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Correct. I posted this yest morning.

Thing is, why is Adams at the fibbing? In a way Ross Cos stance is admirable, so why not just say it?? Makes no difference to the situation so who gives a shit. Adams is just another detestable figure

BackOfTheNet

Whether or not we have money to spend is not the issue. Even if we do, it doesn’t make any sense to advertise as such, as you would completely lose any bargaining position. Of course we have money, doesn’t mean we don’t have an allocated transfer budget that we stick to.

I mean, think about it, do we go to County and say “right, we’ve got about £3 million to spend, how much do you want?” or do we say “it’s the end of the window and with no money coming in (as players who’ve left have done so for free or on loan) we don’t have any cash, but we can take him on loan and pay his wages”? The latter is a stronger negotiating starting point for a better deal.

And again, we really don’t need him in now, so there’s no need to spend the cash if we don’t have to.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

7 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Edit

Edited by ramrod

32 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Thing is, why is Adams at the fibbing? In a way Ross Cos stance is admirable, so why not just say it?? Makes no difference to the situation so who gives a shit. Adams is just another detestable figure

It isn’t just that. Let’s say it is true, why is he disclosing private conversations or even talking about other clubs finances ? 

Regardless, they are clearly raging hence this nonsense coming out. Enjoy the bitterness of that medicine. 

35 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Not meaning this in jest but there's something up with Adams mentally. He reminds me of a guy I used to work with who had that same victim complex, hard done by attitude and jealous, nasty streak. That guy was on a bottle of vodka a day.

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not meaning this in jest but there's something up with Adams mentally. He reminds me of a guy I used to work with who had that same victim complex, hard done by attitude and jealous, nasty streak. That guy was on a bottle of vodka a day.

Yep, there's something off about the guy (notwithstanding if he has health issues).  My bro in law is a Staggie and top lad, he says Adams should be a legend up there but they just think he's a fud.  Always acted the big guy cos he scored goals but he was a lazy moany twat.  Sounds like he sought adulation he never got!

Has a real precious single child feel about him doesn't he!

RustyRightPeg

Easily the most unlikeable man in the league at present. 

Saying we’re skint on the same day we offer Shankland a record breaking deal 😂 

Give me a break

Finlay James
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Undiagnosed personality disorder.  He’s very narcissistic and has delusions of grandeur.  I imagine he’s a nightmare to work with, work for and manage.

Cambo_Jambo
8 hours ago, Jamboscanbevicius said:

How does that fit with him saying earlier this evening that:

The only contact we have had [from Hearts] is an email on Sunday to say they were going to speak to the player because he had less than six momnths of his contract to run. That is as much as we have had. We have not had an offer from anyone for him.”

So did we tell them in the same email that, before we’d even agreed a pre-contract, that we had no money?

Typical Adams… what a 🔔end!

It's entirely possible that, given Adams is both an idiot and on his way to getting his jotters, the County staff have stopped telling him stuff.

If you're running the club and you know he's likely to do a toley in his trousers every time he's in front of a live mic, you'd stop sharing anything with him.

22 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yep, there's something off about the guy (notwithstanding if he has health issues).  My bro in law is a Staggie and top lad, he says Adams should be a legend up there but they just think he's a fud.  Always acted the big guy cos he scored goals but he was a lazy moany twat.  Sounds like he sought adulation he never got!

Has a real precious single child feel about him doesn't he!

A good description.

15 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Undiagnosed personality disorder.  He’s very narcissistic and has delusions of grandeur.  I imagine he’s a nightmare to work with, work for and manage.

Definitely something amiss.

Jack Torrance

Good to hear re Fraser. Now we can stop giving air time to the Adams chat. He's clearly trying to make it sound like the club are playing hardball with us to soften the blow of losing their captain in the Summer.

PapaShango
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Barry Anderson reporting that fraser signed yesterday 

Have you a link to the article? 

PapaShango
Just now, Jack Torrance said:

Good to hear re Fraser. Now we can stop giving air time to the Adams chat. He's clearly trying to make it sound like the club are playing hardball with us to soften the blow of losing their captain in the Summer.

Adams is a complete idiot that will likely get his jotters soon. 

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Barry Anderson reporting that fraser signed yesterday 

Where are you seeing this? As I can't find it

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Hearts Winter Transfer Window 2024 SLAMS SHUT***