Unforgivable by Savage

longmalx

50 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Lol. I was going to start a thread on that! 
just sign a Cameron/Hartley player

😀

After Mikey we’ve had one player this entire century, nay millennium, who emulates that well enough. 
Sure it’s what we’d love but it ain’t that easy for a club of our size. 

Mickey Cameron was in the Gorgie suite last night, looks fit enough to still do a job for us.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• frankblack

• Rudy T

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Sure Hartley got boo’d in one game. 

Definitely, Hibs away when CL played him on the left wing, where he loved playing right footed central midfielders  (Stamp/Tomacek/Simmons). After being rubbish and getting pelters in front of their shed he was booed as he was subbed. Appeared again weeks later as a CM thankfully. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Stuttgart 2000 said:

Fingers crossed, Vargas looks very direct and would be my bet so far  🤞

Love the way he just glides over the grass, need to get him the ball more too. 

Stuttgart 2000
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Love the way he just glides over the grass, need to get him the ball more too. 

Said that last night to my mate, he looked dangerous but we need to find him more often, obviously the level of opposition won’t be as high week in week out. 

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Stuttgart 2000 said:

Said that last night to my mate, he looked dangerous but we need to find him more often, obviously the level of opposition won’t be as high week in week out. 

Absolutely 

59 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Mickey Cameron was in the Gorgie suite last night, looks fit enough to still do a job for us.

😀 imagine

what a player he was

if I remember correctly he was the first Wolves player to score in the Premier League. Two club legendary status.

6 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

My eyes are open. I stand by what I say. There is things he can improve on, but I also think Kent being alongside has helped reduce a lot of his negative points from last.

Well that didn’t go well on Thursday night did it. In fact I don’t see Rowles getting better than ‘poor’ at this moment in time because he has too many faults. 

15 hours ago, longmalx said:

Last season was derailed by a lack of strong ball winning centre back. To me that’s the main reason we lost 3rd place over the season. Savage knew we needed one to cover Halkett and failed to recruit.

This season we knew we needed a strong central midfielder who can hold the ball and move it on. Savage has failed again and has gambled on a combination of Beni regaining fitness quickly / a punt at an unproven Aussie.

To me it’s unforgivable that for 2 seasons in a row are team is being derailed by uncertainty in a key area. Changing CM every game to try and find a combo which works is ridiculous, made more so by us playing a CB, a LB and a recently released kid.

To me last season he was on a shoogly peg due to this. To repeat it 2 seasons in a row is incompetence.

Impossible to argue against this analysis.   

BackOfTheNet

At the moment (a couple of unbeaten league games in), we seem a little short. But that’s down to injuries and quite frankly our designated creative players not being creative enough, and the ball not getting to their feet quick enough. Part of that is down to midfield, yes, but part of it is our CB pairing aren’t great at forward passing and we’ve chosen to have our keeper lump it long. We need the wide players and Boyce on the ball quicker, and they need to do more with it when they have it.

Devlin does his part and releases it, from there it’s up to our front 3/4 to capitalise. Alongside Devlin we know a fully fit Baningime bosses it, and I’m sure Nieuwenhof and Haring will do their bit when up and running / fit as will Denholm. We have the 3rd best squad in the league, so no excuses. Savage has done his bit, within our budget.

19 hours ago, Jamborose said:

just incredible how some folks brains work, hitting a panic button at every chance.   this must be where they get to have a say cos they aren't allowed in the house.    

It's mental eh, I've thought for a whole a lot of our fans only follow us to vent their frustrations from their own shite life. Some of the negative views/ shouts really are scraping the barrel. Even when we get a win, there's often a "but", instead of just enjoying it. Weirdos

FarmerTweedy
21 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Honestly feel that some folk would always just rather put the club down than getting on with supporting it.

We are miles away from the doom and gloom of last season.

There are quite a number of posters on jbk who the bit in bold describes perfectly. Some of them are actually Hearts fans too!

I quite like Savage actually . Recruitment must have been better because we now have a squad that would absolutely smash the teams we built directly prior to him coming in . That is good enough for me