*** Heart Of Midlothian Vs PAOK *** Official Match Thread

Masonic

Arthur Morgan
15 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Your team are a bunch of jokers they are cheats as well all the rolling about and crying to the referee when they were hit by a breeze sorry if you call that sportsmanship and good football I’m afraid you are deluded my friend, we go to watch our team to watch them win by fair means and good football, but you go to watch a team who want to cheat their way to a result , sorry your idea of good  football is a joke along with your cheating players 

I'm a Hearts fan 😂

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daavojaay

• Bazzas right boot

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Homme said:

Sorry just seen this. Thank you so much!

Hearts sent over some cracking photos but to see my boy from another perspective is great. Much appreciated.

He's the one in the red boots, easy to spot! :lol:

Got to stand out, glad he had a good time. 

gorgierulesapply88

Club gets 750k if we lose next week. From the games themselves have we made a few quid cash sales i'd imagine

Seaside Dave
4 hours ago, tian447 said:

You're a clever bloke aren't you?  I can just tell by the way you type your comments. 

Bet you wouldn't dare tell someone over here that you served in Northern Ireland now, would you? Be absolutely terrified of what would happen to you. 

But you crack on with singing your songs, safely in Scotland. 

I'd buy him a drink. Have zero issue with him serving in northern Ireland. Not like he's going to walk into the rock bar surrounded by glorifying republican murderers and say Yeo lads I served here in the British army 🤣🤣 

If someone on the street was to ask him where he worked etc and he said I serve in the army its not a big deal nowadays. 

Seaside Dave

Hullo Hullo we are the gorgie boys 

We're up to our knees in hibbie blood

Surrender or you'll die

For we are the gorgie gorgie boys 

That's what I sing at tynecastle. 

Also when I go to arsenal games its sang like this 

Hello hello we are the arsenal boys 

And if you are a tottenham fan

Surrender or you'll die

For we all follow the arsenal 

Mad folk are seriously offended by a chant that's sang by many teams across the UK 

On 24/08/2023 at 22:46, GorgieFifeLife said:

I can assure you I’ve seen many better Junior players.  Devlin has no business in this side,  we can’t carry players who cannot execute the basics.  Why are some so desperate to defend him?  He can win the ball, but it means absolutely nothing when he can’t do anything with it.  I’m not happy at all but I’m more than happy for you to ignore me and keep your head buried in the sand.

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating 

6 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

I'd buy him a drink. Have zero issue with him serving in northern Ireland. Not like he's going to walk into the rock bar surrounded by glorifying republican murderers and say Yeo lads I served here in the British army 🤣🤣 

If someone on the street was to ask him where he worked etc and he said I serve in the army its not a big deal nowadays. 

You might, plenty wouldn't. 

The point is, he will be quite happy to run his mouth off about F- this, and F- that where he is, but wouldn't dare do it in the places where it could get him in some bother. 

One of those typical hard men who get a drink on him on a Friday night, and out comes the bigoted opinions.  These people need to ****ing die off and quickly. 

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

We're up to our knees in hibbie blood

Surrender or you'll die

For we are the gorgie gorgie boys 

That's what I sing at tynecastle. 

Also when I go to arsenal games its sang like this 

And if you are a tottenham fan

Surrender or you'll die

For we all follow the arsenal 

Mad folk are seriously offended by a chant that's sang by many teams across the UK 

The only madness is you that you think singing about being up to your knees in Hibee blood and telling them to surrender or die in normal at a football game in 2023 🤔🤪?!?!

LochcarronJambo
12 hours ago, weekend offender said:

Your so full of hate😂 you need to let that shit go, it seems to have consumed you💗

ha ha I love Hearts & Scotland… no hate in me except for bigots like you

On 24/08/2023 at 15:39, Malinga the Swinga said:

Wtf are you talking about. I thought he could have saved it. Other than that, team have stuck in well and had Shankland not been offside, could have win this.

Constantly accused of happy clapping and because of one comment, I now only show up when things going badly.

I'm at the ****ing game FFS.

I was referring to the person I presumed you were talking about, not you. Calm your tits love 😅👌

weekend offender
3 hours ago, LochcarronJambo said:

ha ha I love Hearts & Scotland… no hate in me except for bigots like you

🤣 so you hate someone for their beliefs🤣🤣 you do know what that makes you eh😂 you are clueless🤪

LochcarronJambo
2 hours ago, weekend offender said:

🤣 so you hate someone for their beliefs🤣🤣 you do know what that makes you eh😂 you are clueless🤪

😂😂 i just have no time for bigots

gorgierulesapply88
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The only madness is you that you think singing about being up to your knees in Hibee blood and telling them to surrender or die in normal at a football game in 2023 🤔🤪?!?!

They've surrendered off the field for the last 15 years to Hearts so I think it's acceptable.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

They've surrendered off the field for the last 15 years to Hearts so I think it's acceptable.

Its the Hibs way. 

Jack Torrance

So, anyway, what's everyone's thoughts on our chances? Has the optimism been tempered following yesterday?

Nice while it lasted, or is it going to be on of those epic European nights with our Grecian 2000 (ok 1000ish) fans in the baking Toumba cauldron...

7 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

So, anyway, what's everyone's thoughts on our chances? Has the optimism been tempered following yesterday?

Nice while it lasted, or is it going to be on of those epic European nights with our Grecian 2000 (ok 1000ish) fans in the baking Toumba cauldron...

I don't think we've got enough to win the match or the tie unfortunately. 

I'm hoping the team put in a good performance and those who are going have a good night. Think it'll be 2-0 to them.

29 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

I’m hoping yesterdays blip was so that the watching PAOK scouting team at Dens are lulled into a false sense of security. Then again it may be wishful thinking on my behalf. I’d love this team to prove all us doubters wrong but we do have a punchers chance if we can get an early goal.

I’d be swapping Kingsley with Rowles for LCB and playing Cochrane LB. Rowles is costing us dearly and I’m starting to lose faith with him. Midfield is still a problem and do we play Cammy and Jorge Grant (or is he still omitted from the squad?) If so Devlin and Lowry in the middle with Boycie, shanks, Vargas and Oda upfront with  Boycie in the 10 role?

Whatever and however we line up we need to go for it as we’re out the tie as things currently stand. It will be a monumental task to go through and if we do then it’ll be up there with the best of our euro away performances.  

C’mon the JT’s. We can do this if we work hard, defend like heroes and take the game to them at every opportunity.

Gorgie Believes! 🇱🇻