Hearts Women - cup semi-final v Spartans at Hampden on Sunday

3fingersreid

46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Our team wasn't self funded for almost 40 years, were you for shutting as down? 

Most teams in the world aren't self funded. 

You need to take your own advice-Think before posting shit. 

Yes, and now for some ****ed up reason people refer to the ladies team when referring to this.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The manager.

The manager /coach is a PE teacher and does it in his spare time 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

The manager /coach is a PE teacher and does it in his spare time 

The Man City boy. What position is he at the club then? I actually care more about what a worm had for breakfast this morning than anything to do with the ladies team. I could not care if they beat Hibs 50 nil or lose 50 nil. My interest is my club paying for anything to do with it.

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The Man City boy. What position is he at the club then? I actually care more about what a worm had for breakfast this morning than anything to do with the ladies team. I could not care if they beat Hibs 50 nil or lose 50 nil. My interest is my club paying for anything to do with it.

See the bit “your” club well its also my “my” club and “others” club too  and I’ll be happy for the day that Heart of Midlothian help the women’s and girls team financially and I’m guessing many many others will be too. 

Im also guessing there’s at least one that won’t be happy .

So perhaps the best thing that you could do is approach the club and ask them to put out a questionnaire with the question 

“ do you want any monies paid or donated by you to be used by the women’s/girls team ?” along the lines of a donor card opt out . 

In the mean mean time we get it you don’t care ,really really don’t care , so why don’t you leave the thread to those that do ? 

I have no idea as to what Kevin earns as it’s got **** all to do with me . 

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

See the bit “your” club well its also my “my” club and “others” club too  and I’ll be happy for the day that Heart of Midlothian help the women’s and girls team financially and I’m guessing many many others will be too. 

Im also guessing there’s at least one that won’t be happy .

So perhaps the best thing that you could do is approach the club and ask them to put out a questionnaire with the question 

“ do you want any monies paid or donated by you to be used by the women’s/girls team ?” along the lines of a donor card opt out . 

In the mean mean time we get it you don’t care ,really really don’t care , so why don’t you leave the thread to those that do

I have no idea as to what Kevin earns as it’s got **** all to do with me . 

This is the thing, I don't believe most people on here do. It stinks of blokes posting to show how progressive they are.  I imagine they give as little ****s as me once all said and done.

This board is lucky to have someone like me to keep it real.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

This is the thing, I don't believe most people on here do. It stinks of blokes posting to show how progressive they are.  I imagine they give as little ****s as me once all said and done.

Try telling that to posters who's daughter, sister, partner play for Hearts ladies or any of their youth team. Or for the streams of hearts supporting girls who dream of playing for their club, just like we all did.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Which does beg the question, who the **** are you

:rofl:

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

But the vast majority of people posting on the thread seem to be enjoying the information that is passed on regarding the women’s team . 

Yes there is yourself and others that don’t , opinions are like arse holes , we all have one . As I said write/call/e mail the club and voice your concerns and ask for an opt out . 

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Try telling that to posters who's daughter, sister, partner play for Hearts ladies or any of their youth team. Or for the streams of hearts supporting girls who dream of playing for their club, just like we all did.

There is nothing I support more than the bond of a family, but if this is the only reason a guy shows interest in this project , it kinda speaks for itself really.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Yes, and now for some ****ed up reason people refer to the ladies team when referring to this.

It's because they are our team - just like the first team & reserves are

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I even go to watch them...

Sums you up to be fair

8D6DC364-742B-4002-937A-65CB884BFE62.png

51 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

There is nothing I support more than the bond of a family, but if this is the only reason a guy shows interest in this project , it kinda speaks for itself really.

Can I ask a hypothetical question then? 

If if you became a dad to a girl and she had the talent and will to be a football player , would you encourage her , take her to training and drive her around the country to support her and her team mates ? 

If so how would you then react to criticism of that ? 

Bazzas right boot

I'd say very or extremely lucky tbh. 

8 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

The squad will definitely need to be strengthened Mr D , what will also help will be the increased time being planned in training , strength and conditioning and tactical analysis. Hearts currently train around 6 hours a week which is probably comparable to most teams ,except hibs,celtic and glasgow city are doing 4 or 5 times this amount and it shows !

The ladies and whole infrastructure are in good hands with Kevin on board. I’m sure come November you’ll start to see small changes and then in 2/3 years time the whole ladies and girls set up will be light years away from what it is now. We’ll be able to attract better players and the academy won’t keep anyone that’s not up to the standard required. There will be no more “ making up the numbers” from now on I suspect.  Once there’s a steady investment in the ladies and we are in the top flight, then we will be able to offer salaries comparable with the leading clubs. All the more reason for people to get along and support the ladies team, all imho of course Mr D 🇱🇻

Really enjoyed @3fingersreid ragdolling the class clown around all afternoon. Even the failed strawman attempts and diversionary tactics of JKB’s answer to Krusty have been joyously quashed and amusingly batted aside. :rofl: 

On 09/09/2019 at 18:11, Saughton Jambo said:

The ladies and whole infrastructure are in good hands with Kevin on board. I’m sure come November you’ll start to see small changes and then in 2/3 years time the whole ladies and girls set up will be light years away from what it is now. We’ll be able to attract better players and the academy won’t keep anyone that’s not up to the standard required. There will be no more “ making up the numbers” from now on I suspect.  Once there’s a steady investment in the ladies and we are in the top flight, then we will be able to offer salaries comparable with the leading clubs. All the more reason for people to get along and support the ladies team, all imho of course Mr D 🇱🇻

Some changes here with some new coaching opportunities 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/girls-academy-and-women-first-team-vacancies

Not sure how some will react but to hell with it 

Hearts beat Patrick 4-1 away today to move us back to the top of the league . 

17 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

:thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Surely its Patricia!!!

35 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Well done the Jambo girls.

54 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Hamilton played in Scottish Cup quarters today losing to Hibs. 

Toxteth O'Grady
58 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Clair on the scoresheet again :)

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Excellent, always get a little satisfaction hearing/knowing the youths or ladies team are winning games and seemingly progressing. 👍🏼

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Surely its Patricia!!!

😂😂🙈

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Clair on the scoresheet again :)

Not bad for a full back 👍🏻

On 15/09/2019 at 17:47, 3fingersreid said:

😂😂🙈

Not bad for a full back 👍🏻

Was a great piece of improvisation, albeit to avoid risking the old left peg :D

On 09/09/2019 at 13:07, i8hibsh said:

You need help i8 , your no right in the heid. 

1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

Nah was it shite aye? 

Just wondered, seeing as women’s football is on the up I thought it would have been mentioned. Also the fact they lost 1-4 might have led to a bit of bantz. 

5 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

thats excellent

Great evidence of the progresss being made

Interesting only one Hibernian lady at this level.

14 hours ago, Dunks said:

Was a great piece of improvisation, albeit to avoid risking the old left peg :D

Left legs for standing on 😂😂 helps when your team mate shoved you at the ball too 😂😂

10 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

And the three Hearts lassies picked whilst all good players , ones a dons fan , ones a rangers fan, and the other is a hibee 😱😱

The White Cockade
On 09/09/2019 at 12:23, i8hibsh said:

The manager.

you've really lost it this time man

it's basically amateur football 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Just wondered, seeing as women’s football is on the up I thought it would have been mentioned. Also the fact they lost 1-4 might have led to a bit of bantz. 

Aye it's not for me like. There's a long list of levels of football I'd watch before the women's version.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

As we know, John, the future and the past are maroon...

On 09/09/2019 at 13:07, i8hibsh said:

Have you ever thought that maybe some of our large investors and benefactors put monies into ‘our’ club because of their wives, daughters grand daughters or partners that play or represent us? 

Give some credit and respect to those who do. After all, it was an elderly female that put her money where her mouth was saved ‘your club’. The one you claim to love but don’t care about and don’t even watch these days. 

Your male chauvinistic diatribe has no place on this particular topic. 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Rangers are going semi professional 

Good on Rangers. Looks like they are leading the way in this regard. 

Forever Hearts
27 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Have you ever thought that maybe some of our large investors and benefactors put monies into ‘our’ club because of their wives, daughters grand daughters or partners that play or represent us? 

Give some credit and respect to those who do. After all, it was an elderly female that put her money where her mouth was saved ‘your club’. The one you claim to love but don’t care about and don’t even watch these days. 

Your male chauvinistic diatribe has no place on this particular topic. 

But womans football is mince, only matched by our first team just now. 

Can the admins do something about this thread? Why must it be eternally bogged down with people moaning about the women’s team existing? Can we not move on from that and just make it about their progress and results etc? I click on it to see what’s going on with them, but the thread is just cluttered with trolling and whining about them existing. 

28 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Can the admins do something about this thread? Why must it be eternally bogged down with people moaning about the women’s team existing? Can we not move on from that and just make it about their progress and results etc? I click on it to see what’s going on with them, but the thread is just cluttered with trolling and whining about them existing. 

Correct.

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Correct.

Even the filthy Hun were afforded greater courtesy than our women’s team on here. When the filthy Hun megathread became bogged down with comments of an existential nature, the thread was split to stop it getting in the way of general relevant discussion. Our own women’s team have to have their thread trolled until it’s barely readable by a handful of obese impotent gammon fuds.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - cup semi-final v Spartans at Hampden on Sunday