• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2nd half we rode our luck ( behave) but Andy , Arron and Lisa have them so well drilled and organised . Our goal was a belter of a shot , after a free kick was played into the box after hibs had a player sent off . Check out Charlottes saves when it’s on tv , outstanding .

I’ m going to be a bit self indulgent here but Claire lost her granny suddenly and very much unexpected on Friday night , she played today as she wanted it for her granny , I’m so proud of her showing that much determination and guts , I know the women’s game isn’t for everyone but for one wee Jambo it’s very very important .

well done we yin ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by 3fingersreid

6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

2nd half we rode our luck ( behave) but Andy , Arron and Lisa have them so well drilled and organised . Our goal was a belter of a shot , after a free kick was played into the box after hibs had a player sent off . Check out Charlottes saves when it’s on tv , outstanding .

I’ m going to be a bit self indulgent here but Claire lost her granny suddenly and very much unexpected on Friday night , she played today as she wanted it for her granny , I’m so proud of her showing that much determination and guts , I know the women’s game isn’t for everyone but for one wee Jambo it’s very very important .

Well done Claire. 🇱🇻

Just saw the result. Fantastic. 

I thought a defeat, possible heavy, was likely given where both sides are in the development of our respective teams, so well chuffed. 

Jingle bells, jingle bells... 

Edited by martoon

12 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Brilliant, bitter sweet maybe but what a lift that must give you all. 👍

Made up for Paige McAllister. Cracking player and a top girl who gives a lot back to girls football.

She along with Andy Kirk are my neighbours and I believe that's how he knows about her and managed to take her on loan from Celtic.

34 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Full time 1-0 FOR HEARTS 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃♥️

Superb, the girls are getting the message. Beat the Hibs 

I think this is Hibs starting their decline in Woman's football.

41 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Donald Park is immense. Won a lifetime achievement award at a coaches(UK) zoom ceremony Friday night. Well done Donald.

A late friend of mine was a die hard Hibby and always said that every single person he knew thought that Donald Park was a brilliant coach and terrific bloke.

17 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Well done Claire. Your Granny will be chuffed to bits.

10 minutes ago, David Black said:

A late friend of mine was a die hard Hibby and always said that every single person he knew thought that Donald Park was a brilliant coach and terrific bloke.

He is. My youngest laddie gets coaching from him.

28 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Very touching.  What a wave of emotions she will be experiencing now.

Tell her Kiwidoug is immensely proud of her.

Well done to all involved. The gulf in finances will mean we will really struggle to compete with the top teams but pleased to see the progress.

I missed the start of the game , I’ve only just been told she was captain 😱 

she says thanks for the kind words 👏🏻👏🏻

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

👍❤️

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Well done to her and everyone involved 👍

30 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Is Hibs.net in lockdown yet?

9 minutes ago, Hesh said:

no mention of this on .net, great result 

You should read their posts on Twitter it’s hilarious 😂😂

Seymour M Hersh
51 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Is Hibs.net in lockdown yet?

They're in mourning for their sisters and mothers at this difficult time. 

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

They're in mourning for their sisters and mothers at this difficult time. 

😂😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤❤

33 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

You should read their posts on Twitter it’s hilarious 😂😂

Alas I dont do twitter.

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Tremendous result for the ladies and pass on my condolences to your daughter mate. I know she’ll be hurting but she showed great courage to play in the derby today. Her granny would be so proud of her.  

This result will give everyone in the women’s team a lift and consistency will be required from here on in. Delighted for all who are concerned. My own step daughter has enjoyed training with the women’s team and this win will filter down through all the age groups involved. Well done Hearts ladies 🇱🇻

That is an amazing result as unlike their male counterparts the Hibs Women are one of the top teams in the country. Well done Hearts women - you have made us very proud indeed. 

38 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Tremendous result for the ladies and pass on my condolences to your daughter mate. I know she’ll be hurting but she showed great courage to play in the derby today. Her granny would be so proud of her.  

This result will give everyone in the women’s team a lift and consistency will be required from here on in. Delighted for all who are concerned. My own step daughter has enjoyed training with the women’s team and this win will filter down through all the age groups involved. Well done Hearts ladies 🇱🇻

Cheers mate I will do 👍🏻
watching the way they played today it’s clear to see how the coaches are doing their jobs . I get it it’s only one game and one great result but it shows the team what they are capable of. 
I hope all the age groups enjoy training this week . 

ooh-aah-cantona
18 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Cheers mate I will do 👍🏻
watching the way they played today it’s clear to see how the coaches are doing their jobs . I get it it’s only one game and one great result but it shows the team what they are capable of. 
I hope all the age groups enjoy training this week . 

Congratulations mate, I imagine all those late evenings and trips across Scotland in all weathers make moments like these even sweeter.

I hope Claire and your family enjoy this one!

ooh-aah-cantona

I would also highly recommend reading the @HibernianWomen Twitter post at full time.

Even better reading is their manager @DeanG_10 's comments on his Twitter page addressing the criticism and the reply from the SWPL chairwoman - Vivienne MacLaren,

Just imagine the outcry if it was Neil Doncaster writing that comment. 😂

Edited by ooh-aah-cantona

2 minutes ago, ooh-aah-cantona said:

I would also highly recommend reading the @HibernianWomen Twitter post at full time.

Even better reading is their manager @DeanG_10 's comments on his Twitter page addressing the criticism and reply from the SWPL chairwoman's - Vivienne MacLaren - comments.

Just imagine that was Neil Doncaster writing that. 😂

Any chance you can cut and paste please?

17 minutes ago, ooh-aah-cantona said:

Congratulations mate, I imagine all those late evenings and trips across Scotland in all weathers make moments like these even sweeter.

I hope Claire and your family enjoy this one!

Cheers , yeah it’s certainly put a wee smile on the family’s faces .

9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Any chance you can cut and paste please?

Yeah let’s see it please 

Tremendous result.

As @martoon said earlier, I expected a defeat and to be well beaten.

The team must have felt demoralised after the last heavy defeat, but will be feeling high as kites tonight.

I'm grinning like hell. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - cup semi final - Spartans 0 Hearts 3