Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay

Well done to the Hearts women team today.

A result that was never in doubt.

Bazzas right boot

If we win it, do we get into European competition?

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If we win it, do we get into European competition?

No

Top 2 in league

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

No

Top 2 in league

****ing boo!

Fantastic job Eva and the team. Will get along to the final, should be a nice way to end the season 

132goals1958

Spartans and Hearts having to play at Hamdump. Talk about a lack of marketing expertise 

joondalupjambo
10 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Spartans and Hearts having to play at Hamdump. Talk about a lack of marketing expertise 

It's like the SFA or whoever is pulling the strings at the top do not want Scottish woman's football to succeed.  If I am a Corporate looking at where to put my sponsorship money it would certainly not be here with a handful of folk as a crowd and a tiny TV audience via a channel using a hand held aerial.

Why are we so useless?  The English have far more ability to promote a product.  The SPL is going backwards quality wise and the woman's game up here will take decades to develop.  The only way either to improve is to generate more income.  Individual clubs will get on with it, others will just flounder and some will fold.  Hearts understand that the SFA are not fit for purpose and are trying their own strategies for new income streams.  If we succeed as a club in that both the men's and woman's teams will benefit.

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Looked like it helped us though. Big pitch enabled us to keep possession and Spartans ended up chasing all over park. They were shattered with about 30 minutes to go and result never in doubt once we grabbed first goal.

Final will be hard but we have beaten them once and drawn once so it isn't impossible.

Nookie Bear
29 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

It's like the SFA or whoever is pulling the strings at the top do not want Scottish woman's football to succeed.  If I am a Corporate looking at where to put my sponsorship money it would certainly not be here with a handful of folk as a crowd and a tiny TV audience via a channel using a hand held aerial.

Why are we so useless?  The English have far more ability to promote a product.  The SPL is going backwards quality wise and the woman's game up here will take decades to develop.  The only way either to improve is to generate more income.  Individual clubs will get on with it, others will just flounder and some will fold.  Hearts understand that the SFA are not fit for purpose and are trying their own strategies for new income streams.  If we succeed as a club in that both the men's and woman's teams will benefit.

In fairness there was nothing stopping Hearts fans attending a match that was only 50 miles away and (I assume) cheap as chips to get a ticket for. 

Saint Jambo

Well done to the team. Great to reach a first final.

48 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

To be fair to the SFA it is a no win situation. If they hadn't played it at Hampden there would have been plenty of complaints from players who would have rightly felt they had earned their opportunity to play at the national stadium.

luckydug

Hearts women's team have come a long way in the last couple of years.

They are gradually improving all the time and look very competitive at their level.

It's not so long ago that Hibs were one of the top womans teams and Hearts have now left them in our shadow.

Our girls deserve a decent turn out for the final and it should be a close game.

The Natural Order

So when do the usual types on here start wetting themselves over which end we get at Hampden against an Old Firm team?

tiger Rudi

Great deliveries for all 3 goals...... If only our mens team had managed that. 

Well done for getting to the final. Great result for the club 👍

wavydavy
1 hour ago, The Natural Order said:

So when do the usual types on here start wetting themselves over which end we get at Hampden against an Old Firm team?

Go on then tell us.

Turkishcap

Well done ladies, you see it means the world to you, what a club!

Well done to the ladies. It's not my thing, but I wish them all the best in the final.

Stendelnator

It's funny how many people have to preface their comments with "it's not my thing", as if just merely offering well wishes will have people thinking they're *gasp* progressive

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Stendelnator said:

It's funny how many people have to preface their comments with "it's not my thing", as if just merely offering well wishes will have people thinking they're *gasp* progressive

It's not my thing...i have nothing further to add tbh

TheBigO
2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Well done to the ladies. It's not my thing, but I wish them all the best in the final.

Football.  No.  No its clearly not.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

A bit like you and spacial punctuation. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

:av-1001:

it was set up perfectly,  and you batted it out the park.

You love to see it.

4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

:av-1001:

it was set up perfectly,  and you batted it out the park.

You love to see it.

There's no arguing with the JKB footballing experts.😂😂😂

Hmfc1965
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

There's no arguing with the JKB footballing experts.😂😂😂

There isn't.

29 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

There isn't.

Especially those with over 70,000 posts to their name. That clearly means they know what they're talking about when it comes to all things football.

sirwalter
9 hours ago, Sir PH said:

A bit like you and spacial punctuation. 

Perhaps - but at least he can spell.

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well done the WOMENS team, not ladies ffs. 

Of all the things to get annoyed by.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

It'd be good to see a decent attendance for the ladies final. 

Lead by example and buy a ticket or two.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Of all the things to get annoyed by.

They get annoyed by it, it’s 2024 and a lot of our fans could do with moving with the times. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Lead by example and buy a ticket or two.

No, that won't be happening. But I wish them the very best of luck.

Pasquale for King
21 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

Spot on

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

They get annoyed by it, it’s 2024 and a lot of our fans could do with moving with the times. 

Why?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Why?

Ffs its 2024, they dont wear peticoats nowadays, much as the Tories would love a return to the Victorian eta. . Modern women don’t appreciate being called terms like Ladies/Dear/Honey/Doll/Darling etc as they are derogatory terms used by misogynists to keep them in their place, also can be seen as sexual harassment. 
There are extremely few women’s football teams that are known as ladies teams anymore. 

35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ffs its 2024, they dont wear peticoats nowadays, much as the Tories would love a return to the Victorian eta. . Modern women don’t appreciate being called terms like Ladies/Dear/Honey/Doll/Darling etc as they are derogatory terms used by misogynists to keep them in their place, also can be seen as sexual harassment. 
There are extremely few women’s football teams that are known as ladies teams anymore. 

What a load of absolute bollocks.😂 Our local has a ladies toilet and a gents toilet. Whenever a stranger comes in she'll ask the bar staff "where the ladies toilets are". Honestly, some folk would see offence in their morning cornflakes. 

"Mysoginists keeping them in their place" 😂😂😂

Nookie Bear
38 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I wouldn't put the word "ladies" in the same bracket as the rest tbh

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Sir PH said:

What a load of absolute bollocks.😂 Our local has a ladies toilet and a gents toilet. Whenever a stranger comes in she'll ask the bar staff "where the ladies toilets are". Honestly, some folk would see offence in their morning cornflakes. 

"Mysoginists keeping them in their place" 😂😂😂

Hahahahaha the fact you can’t understand the difference explains everything that anyone needs to know 🤪

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I wouldn't put the word "ladies" in the same bracket as the rest tbh

They do though, thats the point. 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha the fact you can’t understand the difference explains everything that anyone needs to know 🤪

Go on then. Provide us with some examples of ladies being offended by the word ladies. This should be good.😁

Chuck Berry
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

:cornette:

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

38AW-LARGE.jpg

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Lady: polite OR formal way of addressing a woman. 

You object to someone having manners and being polite?

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just noticed the "can also be seen as sexual harassment". For calling a female a lady? 😂😂😂

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Just noticed the "can also be seen as sexual harassment". For calling a female a lady? 😂😂😂

You really struggle to read eh? A female, what a dinosaur and misogynist way of describing someone. 
https://www.doi.gov/pmb/eeo/Sexual-Harassment#:~:text=Terms of endearment%2C such as,that such expressions are inappropriate.)

IMG_3329.jpeg

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hibs 2 Hearts 0