Hearts tattoos

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC

Appreciate this will probably be quite a divisive topic but looking to get a hearts tattoo in the next couple of months and looking for ideas... obviously, you have the badge but was hoping for something more inventive than that 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• Sergio

• Wee Mikey

• Fxxx the SPFL

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC
2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

9F2908B1-79FF-4DE1-A884-61115EB9B904.jpeg

This is really the only option.

😂was waiting for this one

The mosaic pattern like the sleeve on the new home top, going down each arm 👀

That wouldn't look shit at all. Be smart as 👌

kingantti1874

David jay kai is your man imo. Though waiting list is 1 year 

Edited by kingantti1874

Ex member of the SaS
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

David jay kai is your man imo. Though waiting list is 1 year 

where do you find him?

Unfortunately, tattoos are for thugs and the anti-vax. If you’re ever wanting a job in the future I’d seriously suggest you stop thinking about vandalising your own body.

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, maroon said:

Unfortunately, tattoos are for thugs and the anti-vax. If you’re ever wanting a job in the future I’d seriously suggest you stop thinking about vandalising your own body.

Somebody is still living in the 70s I see 🤣

sandylejambo
4 minutes ago, maroon said:

Maybe, but I'm sure more employers are finding this the norm these days, mine are not visible if I dont want them seen, but thats my hangover from being old and getting them when employers were unfriendly to them 

Fxxx the SPFL

i have the old style Hearts badge and the old English HMFC on my arms. done by Billy Broon aka Ace Tattoo in Gorgie. My bro treated me to the Hearts Badge one for my fortieth christ that was 26 years ago

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

Percival King
12 minutes ago, maroon said:

Attitudes have definitely generally changed. I don't think I'm a thug, I'm definitely not an anti-vaxer but fortunately my current employer didn't ask me to take my top off at my interview and in so doing expose my vandalised arms. Phew!

18 minutes ago, maroon said:

😂🤣😂

IMG_2846.png

24 minutes ago, maroon said:

I enjoy the self mutilation that is tattooing. Maybe you should try it?

Thankfully though, like the OP, I've not been asked at a job interview to get naked and display my thug-like art work. 

:troll:

Edited by mbhmfc

24 minutes ago, maroon said:

Welcome to 1980.

17 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i have the old style Hearts badge and the old English HMFC on my arms. done by Billy Broon aka Ace Tattoo in Gorgie. My bro treated me to the Hearts Badge one for my fortieth christ that was 26 years ago

Wish I’d bought Bitcoin instead 😂

kingantti1874
35 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

where do you find him?

facebook.  See patch tatoo a shared above .  This kind of this is his speciality 

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

Appreciate this will probably be quite a divisive topic but looking to get a hearts tattoo in the next couple of months and looking for ideas... obviously, you have the badge but was hoping for something more inventive than that 

I don't have any tattoos and yes I am also of the age group who remembers the only folk with tattoos were army guys, navy guys and the local pub nutters :) 

However that said even though it isn't for me, I genuinely admire some really well done tattoos that I have seen. The art of tattooing is incredible nowadays in comparison to years gone by.

The only piece of advice I can give is put a bit of thought into what you really want and also make sure the person doing it is a really high standard of tattooing and you won't got wrong.

I have seen a tattoo with this before and it was so well done and the detailing was incredible - 

Old Hearts Badge With Castle - The Terrace - Jambos Kickback

I got Gorgie Rules! tattooed on my thigh last year In benidorm after watching us scud Dundee Utd. Safe to say I was absolutely spangled at the time but it was all fun and games.  It has a little maroon heart next to and i scratched it off when I was sleeping, now the colour has all faded. :(

I seen a guy in aldi with Messi tattooed on his neck 🤣

Football tattoos are tacky. Maybe getting one as part of a sleeve wouldn't look so bad but I would avoid it.

Portable Badger
20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

facebook.  See patch tatoo a shared above .  This kind of this is his speciality 

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

I absolutely detest tattoos but if these ones are genuine tattoos then I can also appreciate the quality and skill of that tattoo artist.

I am like the previous caller - I wouldn’t employ anyone with extensive tattoos especially round the necks and face. Nor they friggin stupid hoops in people’s ear lobes.

All roads lead to Gorgie
42 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

1_William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-Final-Hearts-v-Hibs-May-2012.jpg

Great image, might have to miss out Darren Barr, the thug and anti vaxer though 😄

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, maroon said:

Weird opinions mate. No correlation between the two.

I know people who are covered head to toe in tattoos who are also vaccinated and boosted up beyond belief.

It's 2023 mate. Tattoos are fairly commonplace and most places will employ anyone even if their knuckles say W A N K on them. 

Let me guess, long hair and piercings are only for lassies too aye? Short back and sides only? 

What a daft post.

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, Negan said:

I got Gorgie Rules! tattooed on my thigh last year In benidorm after watching us scud Dundee Utd. Safe to say I was absolutely spangled at the time but it was all fun and games.  It has a little maroon heart next to and i scratched it off when I was sleeping, now the colour has all faded. :(

I don't think stick-on ones count   😎

Салатные палочки
39 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4752.jpeg

That first one gives me the boke a bit. Brilliantly done but who would want a tattoo that looks like you have a flesh eating bug? 

39 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

IMG_4753.jpeg

Yikes. I'll never understand why anyone wants a tattoo that looks like they have some sort of flesh eating virus or have been injecting krokodil.

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

That first one gives me the boke a bit. Brilliantly done but who would want a tattoo that looks like you have a flesh eating bug? 

Great minds :lol: 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Great minds :lol: 

:laugh2: I haven't heard of Krokodil for years!!

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC
1 hour ago, maroon said:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

1 hour ago, maroon said:

This recent spell of bad weather must have been traumatic for you with the amount of people walking about in shorts and t-shirts showing that a huge percentage of the population are actually thugs. 

24 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

I absolutely detest tattoos but if these ones are genuine tattoos then I can also appreciate the quality and skill of that tattoo artist.

I am like the previous caller - I wouldn’t employ anyone with extensive tattoos especially round the necks and face. Nor they friggin stupid hoops in people’s ear lobes.

Never judge a book by its cover.

Screenshot_20230627_132522_Google.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

Thanks everyone, some good suggestions here 👍

You should consider a Hearts version of this. 👇🤭

Screenshot_20230627_133240_Google.jpg

Portable Badger
7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Never judge a book by its cover.

Screenshot_20230627_132522_Google.jpg

Thanks Mike. TBH I’d have him put down !!

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Yikes. I'll never understand why anyone wants a tattoo that looks like they have some sort of flesh eating virus or have been injecting krokodil.

agreed. Not my thing at all but have to respect the tattooist none the less. 

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

You should consider a Hearts version of this. 👇🤭

Screenshot_20230627_133240_Google.jpg

We've got the gates for it now 👀

1 minute ago, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

We've got the gates for it now 👀

That was just what I was thinking. 👍

59 minutes ago, Dougie Masterton said:

Here’s mine done in February 

IMG_2342.jpeg

That actually looks photoshopped on, that's how good it is.

:thumbsup: 

Dick Dastardly
51 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Great image, might have to miss out Darren Barr, the thug and anti vaxer though 😄

😂 😂 😂 I really just meant the Rudi image on it's own

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Not letting me post the one I have 🤷🏻‍♂️

Take a screen-shot to reduce the mega-pixels, edit out the border and you'll be sorted. 👍

45 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Absolutely detesting tattoos, what a strong stance on someone having art drawn on their body. And to be so judgemental that because someone has decided to get a tattoo you would deny them employment for that reason alone. Get a grip 😅  

And a wee morbid fact, all tattoos are temporary anyway because you die!