Hibs' New Main Sponsor

Sooperstar

Portable Badger
26 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Some mother gave birth to that !? It must have left her like a yawning hippo!

That or his mother’s got ventouse flaps !!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Batistuta87

• Dick Dastardly

• PortyBeach

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its an app which can scan a whisky bottle and tell you more information about it and the distillery, and more importantly price it for you. 

I've been in the whisky industry for 20 years, and I've never heard of this lot before... 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its an app which can scan a whisky bottle and tell you more information about it and the distillery, and more importantly price it for you. 

Just tried the website on my 1977 Blair Athol.... computer says no!!

Batistuta87
30 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I have no idea what cocktail trees and boomerangs are but i do like a craft beer, although i don't think I've ever had a conversation about them! 😂 😂 

P. S. Blazers and jeans = style..... 

These things haha:

image.png.a681bb59775ffe9d57008c50e247961b.png

And a boomerang is when they video themselves cheers-ing the glasses and it plays it on a repeat. 

Also drinking and enjoying craft beer is fine. Making it a personality trait however, is not.

Jeans and blazers should never be seen on the same person at the same time hahaha 🤣

Edited by Batistuta87

Dick Dastardly
4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Jeans and blazers should never be seen on the same person at the same time hahaha 🤣

Not even with a man bag and a pair of gazelles? 

Shooter McGavin

Picture it, Harry McKirdy with a luminous pink mohawk and a Hibs top with “Bevvy” emblazoned across the front…

:berra:

51 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Will appeal to those boring ******* craft beer drinking middle class wannabes in their early 30s, whose favourite band is Mumford and Sons and who look exactly like the CEO of the company (see above). The kinds who like to go out with the boys when the Six Nations is on, all wearing blazers with jeans and brown shoes talking about the mortgage rates on their new build grey houses with astro turf in the back garden and a Kia Sportage on the driveway. Their wives all have inflatable hot tubs and wee dugs and do boomerangs and cocktail trees on Instagram.

Nowt wrong with Craft beer, 😁

Batistuta87
7 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Nowt wrong with Craft beer, 😁

Nothing wrong with it if you just drink it. Loads wrong with taking notes on it and pairing food with it etc. :D 

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Will appeal to those boring ******* craft beer drinking middle class wannabes in their early 30s, whose favourite band is Mumford and Sons and who look exactly like the CEO of the company (see above). The kinds who like to go out with the boys when the Six Nations is on, all wearing blazers with jeans and brown shoes talking about the mortgage rates on their new build grey houses with astro turf in the back garden and a Kia Sportage on the driveway. Their wives all have inflatable hot tubs and wee dugs and do boomerangs and cocktail trees on Instagram.

I tried to order a Tenants from a pub in Balerno a few weeks back. Not my local by any stretch but I’ve been in a few times and the pints were usually decent. The lassie told me they’ve stopped serving Tenants and proceeded to rhyme off about 10 IPA alternatives. I almost burnt the place to the ground.  

Fair enough. Sell your trust funded, student loan, Gen Z piss water but keep some proper beer for the real men ffs. 

33 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I tried to order a Tenants from a pub in Balerno a few weeks back. Not my local by any stretch but I’ve been in a few times and the pints were usually decent. The lassie told me they’ve stopped serving Tenants and proceeded to rhyme off about 10 IPA alternatives. I almost burnt the place to the ground.  

Fair enough. Sell your trust funded, student loan, Gen Z piss water but keep some proper beer for the real men ffs. 

:getout:

We can only benefit from this sponsorship. 

If you were looking to invest in a football club or if you have recently moved to the area and are looking for a team to adopt/your children to support, do you pick the team with a charity on the front of their strip or the team sponsored by Bevvy??

1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Nothing wrong with it if you just drink it. Loads wrong with taking notes on it and pairing food with it etc. :D 

I just drink it honestly 😁👍

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Any pub that bins Tennents for IPA worth a visit. What pub? 😁

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

You sound edgy!

Kyle Lafferty HoMSC
16 minutes ago, Anderson5 said:

We can only benefit from this sponsorship. 

If you were looking to invest in a football club or if you have recently moved to the area and are looking for a team to adopt/your children to support, do you pick the team with a charity on the front of their strip or the team sponsored by Bevvy??

i wonder what will happen with kids tops...the ones for the arse cheeks used to be sponsorless when it was tennents/magners etc but I presume that lot will emphatically say it's a software company.

Not a good look regardless

Just now, Kyle Lafferty HoMSC said:

i wonder what will happen with kids tops...the ones for the arse cheeks used to be sponsorless when it was tennents/magners etc but I presume that lot will emphatically say it's a software company.

Not a good look regardless

Their previous main sponsor, Utilita, will now be on the kids top. Announced it yesterday.

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Not even with a man bag and a pair of gazelles? 

Now we're cooking with gas. 

Style icon. 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Picture it, Harry McKirdy with a luminous pink mohawk and a Hibs top with “Bevvy” emblazoned across the front…

:rofl:

Thats an incredible image 👏 

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

44 minutes ago, Taffin said:

:getout:

15 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I just drink it honestly 😁👍

9 minutes ago, db211833 said:

You sound edgy!

Absolutely nowt against craft beers and IPAs - some of them are tremendous and I like trying new ones - but I can't stand folk who make it a personality trait and who think it makes them better than people who just drink regular pints. And btw it wouldn't be my first choice but sometimes there's absolutely no beating a pint of Tennent's! 

Edited by Batistuta87

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Absolutely nowt against craft beers and IPAs - some of them are tremendous and I like trying new ones - but I can't stand folk who make it a personality trait and who are snobby about normal beer. And sometimes there's absolutely no beating a pint of Tennent's! There's a time and a place for a nice Guinness too :D 

Enjoy a Guiness & on a hot day sitting outside you canny beat a pint of cold lager, but surely some tastier stuff than Tennents. 👍 

3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Absolutely nowt against craft beers and IPAs - some of them are tremendous and I like trying new ones - but I can't stand folk who make it a personality trait and who think it makes them better than people who just drink regular pints. And btw it wouldn't be my first choice but sometimes there's absolutely no beating a pint of Tennent's! 

Thought your description of that sort was bloody spot on to be fair! 

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Absolutely nowt against craft beers and IPAs - some of them are tremendous and I like trying new ones - but I can't stand folk who make it a personality trait and who are snobby about normal beer. And sometimes there's absolutely no beating a pint of Tennent's! There's a time and a place for a nice Guinness too :D 

Tennents is easier beaten than Hibs 😂😂

I'll take a tennents and enjoy it enough but there's numerous lagers I'd prefer. Have also taken a recent liking to Guinness after years of hating the stuff.

A Shoreditch Heart
5 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Ha - any excuse to share this one

Real Ale Twats 2.png

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

🤣 That's a rant and a half Batistuta. 

Boyces beard
2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Some mother gave birth to that !? It must have left her like a yawning hippo!

🤣

A Shoreditch Heart
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

spot on thou 😀

been here before
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

They are adamant it's a Software company and NOT an alcohol company. To appease those annoyed by it.

Not only is bevvy.com not a bevvy company it is also a "landmark front of shirt partership". Thats right folks its another Hibs "landmark" to add to all the other landmarks, firsts and innovations.

Batistuta87
Just now, stevie1874 said:

Enjoy a Guiness & on a hot day sitting outside you canny beat a pint of cold lager, but surely some tastier stuff than Tennents. 👍 

Aye its not my top pint or anything (Camden Lager or Moretti if you're interested 😉) but it does the job. I'm pretty new to Guinness but its growing on me. 

Just now, BlueRiver said:

I stand by it haha, we all know the type... 

Batistuta87
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'll take a tennents and enjoy it enough but there's numerous lagers I'd prefer. Have also taken a recent liking to Guinness after years of hating the stuff.

Exact same mate.

Naisys Tackle

Good publicity tbf I had no clue about the place.  Every Scottish football fan and more will google the thing.

Still sounds wee team as **** mind you. 

Batistuta87
10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

🤣

True though... You'd have to be a colossal wet wipe to have a Whiskey tasting App. Imagine whipping your phone out in the pub.

"Haud on lads, just updating my tasting notes on this nice Lagavulin I've just had" 

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

🤣

True though... You'd have to be a colossal wet wipe to have a Whiskey tasting App. Imagine whipping your phone out in the pub.

"Haud on lads, just updating my tasting notes on this nice Lagavulin I've just had" 

😂 By the time I'm hitting the whisky on a night out it's something else at risk of being whipped out.... 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

😂 By the time I'm hitting the whisky on a night out it's something else at risk of being whipped out.... 

🤣

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Beer choice is highly subjective of course, but your phrase “proper beer for real men” did make me chuckle.

There was a time when you’d get a roasting for asking for “lager” in certain fine establishments in Edinburgh. Lager, of course, being considered an effete choice of beer style…

1 minute ago, PortyBeach said:

Beer choice is highly subjective of course, but your phrase “proper beer for real men” did make me chuckle.

There was a time when you’d get a roasting for asking for “lager” in certain fine establishments in Edinburgh. Lager, of course, being considered an effete choice of beer style…

Lager?! Whit? Ur ye a Jessie son? 🙄😂

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Bevvy CEO meeting:

"Why have our shares taken a sudden nosedive at 3pm on a Saturday?" 

"Good God, we're ruined!" 

41 minutes ago, Taffin said:

After just coming back from Belgium a Tennents just isn't the same any more, Club Brugge & Gent potential UECL opponents, just saying:look:

Edited by boag1874