*** Heart Of Midlothian Vs H1b5 *** Offical Edinburgh Derby Match Thread

Masonic

Hearts held on for a draw with Hibernian to seal a European Conference League qualifying place and leave Hibs' European fate in Celtic's hands

🤫 to all the interlopers 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Don Dan

Bongo 1874

I don't believe in harming player's, but if there's one player that I would love to leave one on, Is that pretend ****ing hard man Rocky.

What a prick that guy is, then there's Lee just stop it mate,you are fooling no-one you ****ed it , bottled it absolutely bottled it Hearts had a man sent off ,and you still couldn't get the job done.

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Imaman said:

Hearts held on for a draw with Hibernian to seal a European Conference League qualifying place and leave Hibs' European fate in Celtic's hands

🤫 to all the interlopers 

There's no acknowledgement of the effort against 11 for an hour. The bitterness is ****ing obvious 😫

The Old Tolbooth

Zander had one save to make in the second half against 14 men, that’s all you really need to know about how pish Hibs are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Mister T said:

They are beneath contempt. That was as good as a win today. I love HMFC 🇱🇻

Yeah, they really are. Like, obviously he's on the end of the spectrum of scummy hobos, but I don't remember any Hearts fans making light of Ron Gordons passing, but I do remember plenty of Hobos mocking Zals passing, or Wallace Mercers. 

They really are just a classless club. Supported by classless smackheids and tramps. 

13 minutes ago, Mister T said:

They are beneath contempt. That was as good as a win today. I love HMFC 🇱🇻

It’s a st Mirren fan but very sick

Kennyfragg13

Had a look at h1b5ed.net there wanting front 3rows banned.no words about coins flying past oda when he scored,i say coins but it could have been left over tin foil actually

Eager to see the highlights as iirc, their feeekick was miles away from where the "foul" happened.

Noticed a free kick they got later on, Newell was still on the ground and Robertson draws the wee mark for the feeekick 5 yards to the left of him. 

Tin foil hat shit I know but I'm convinced it's a good ten yards away.

Malinga the Swinga

What I like to see is all the players in it together and nobody backing off.

Toby looks like a real quiet guy bit when push comes to shove, he is front and centre and front take no shit from anyone.

For a club with divided player base,  they look pretty together to me.

One thing Robbie  Neilspn got right was his views on Don Robertson.  His performance today was at times beyond belief.   

How could  he book Hill  for  celebrating with his own fans and  yet ok for Nisbet  to run to Hearts fans and goad  them. 

No bookings  issued for constant simulation   the kost notable  being  the emaciated rat looking creature with the maroon hair.

Time after time he showed a completelack of balance . Another 'incompetent' useless west of scotland article.

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s nothing to do with you what her role at the club is or where she stands. 

Very misogynistic opinion. 

Day to day Clare Cowan runs things at Hearts so understandable she would step in. It is an official match day role. Away team has someone too. 

GlasgoJambo

Some great battling performances out there today. We were really up against it and heads could have gone down but our captain led from the front.

Atkinson did very well. Hill was up for the fight, think that’s the kind of game he revels in and special mention for Gino who put a shift in defensively.

good game management as it was clear we were never going to do anything attack wise.

and god bless Mikey Smith “down to 10 and they still couldn’t beat us” 😎

37 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

presume red cards carry over to next season?

3 match ban for Cochrane as 3rd red of season. 

john thomas
10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Stewart's away and Gallacher loss on the bench would not be a problem

Who is the arse with black baseball cap on ?

He seemed to want to fight everyone

10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Stewart's away and Gallacher loss on the bench would not be a problem

And I think that will be the end of it. People are thinking of England where the FA charges clubs for these things. 

53 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

I agree but it depends upon the TV feed edit which today was from Sky Sports.

Ah I see! Thought it was all our TV cameras 

tiger Rudi
1 hour ago, JAYEL said:

Ginnely put ina great shift as well

So too Hill. Thought he was a collossus that 2nd half. Clark may have been a bit suspect at their free kick, but ultimately its his fine saves that kept us in it at crucial stages of the game. Thought Atkinson done well again. Backs against the wall performance with a very pleasing end. See Sibbick right in there in the middle of the melee at the end. Can someone please get that kind of attitude instilled in him when he's actually playing!! Him and Rowles seriously need to have a look at themselves before next season. Far too powder puff!! Nisbet again rag dolls Rowles ultimately putting Cochrane under pressure resulting in the red. 

Would be quite happy bringing Hill back. A young player who will improve! 

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

3 match ban for Cochrane as 3rd red of season. 

Today's worth appealing surely!!!

1 hour ago, FJT said:

What an odd thing to get antsy about 

Hardly antsy. Just wondered why she felt the need is all. It’s not a good look in my opinion.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

There was no excuse for not being able to pass the ball after the sending off. 

You sound a bit upset your team couldn't get win and finished in 5th place. Never mind, run along and celebrate a draw against Hearts, just like at Easter Road earlier in season.

30 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Boyce and Stewart laughing at the Ned attempting a square go 😂 

Who is that with the cap on for Hibs. 

jambopilms
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You sound a bit upset your team couldn't get win and finished in 5th place. Never mind, run along and celebrate a draw against Hearts, just like at Easter Road earlier in season.

Not allowed to point out that we couldnt pass the ball for an hour.

And our performance was shite at Easter road, performances that led to Neilson getting the sack.

Your way off with you assumption, so leave me alone

jambopilms
11 minutes ago, tiger Rudi said:

So too Hill. Thought he was a collossus that 2nd half. Clark may have been a bit suspect at their free kick, but ultimately its his fine saves that kept us in it at crucial stages of the game. Thought Atkinson done well again. Backs against the wall performance with a very pleasing end. See Sibbick right in there in the middle of the melee at the end. Can someone please get that kind of attitude instilled in him when he's actually playing!! Him and Rowles seriously need to have a look at themselves before next season. Far too powder puff!! Nisbet again rag dolls Rowles ultimately putting Cochrane under pressure resulting in the red. 

Would be quite happy bringing Hill back. A young player who will improve! 

Yep, the weakness in defence has caused us problems all season, Rowles makes a mess of things the likes of Halkett eats up every time.

Nesbit has ragdolled Rowles last two derbys. Fletcher and main both scored by doing the same to him. Probably others too.

Edited by jambopilms

That wank Robertson is an utter ****ing *****. Worst referee in Scotland, and that’s some achievement.

Edited by leginten

9 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Boyce and Stewart laughing at the Ned attempting a square go 😂 

Who is that with the cap on for Hibs. 

Derek Riordan?

Riccarton3
10 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Yep, the weakness in defence has caused us problems all season, Rowles makes a mess of things the likes of Halkett eats up every time.

Nesbit has ragdolled Rowles last two derbys. Fletcher and main both scored by doing the same to him. Probably others too.

Lots to fix. However, I expected Hibs to kick on, second half, and dole out a defeat so I'm going to shelve what needs fixed for the night. Another **** up from Hibs is always worth leaning on,esp with no games left

Edited by Riccarton3

ScandinavianJambo
13 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

And our performance was shite at Easter road, performances that led to Neilson getting the sack.

Right we where one man down. Celtic was and lost on Wednesday....give it a rest.

Aussie Jambo

Oh the seethe factor on social media is more fun than actually drawing with 10 men. Obsessed much? Forever in our shadow.  FTH

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

There was no excuse for not being able to pass the ball after the sending off. 

You will have to speak to Lee Johnson and the Hibs coaches as to why their passing with an extra man was so woeful.

Malinga the Swinga
13 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Dry your eyes.

pettigrewsstylist

Rowles, soft as putty, week after week and refuses to go win ball. Busted flush tbh, Scotland not for him.

Gino herculean effort today

Atkinson produced some decent defending today, hope renewed.

Oda a menace , gonna ragdoll folks next season.

Toby put a shift in and done okay.

Clark, another good performance after Ibrox.

Devlin not the answer tbh

Kio, i heard he came on but cant confirm that.

Forrest, another missed opportunity.

We missed Haring.

Shankland must be covered in impact bruises. 

Sinbad the Sailor
47 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Day to day Clare Cowan runs things at Hearts so understandable she would step in. It is an official match day role. Away team has someone too. 

She's a hero. Well done Clare.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I tell you what. They don’t do silky football at all.

Yet again it’s all about turning it into a yellow card fight/battle.

Fair enough. If you can’t win at the football, reduce it to a battle. But let it never be said that we bully Hibs these days. They are hammer throwing wee gimps. 

Jamboelite
3 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Rowles, soft as putty, week after week and refuses to go win ball. Busted flush tbh, Scotland not for him.

Gino herculean effort today

Atkinson produced some decent defending today, hope renewed.

Oda a menace , gonna ragdoll folks next season.

Toby put a shift in and done okay.

Clark, another good performance after Ibrox.

Devlin not the answer tbh

Kio, i heard he came on but cant confirm that.

Forrest, another missed opportunity.

We missed Haring.

Shankland must be covered in impact bruises. 

This is exactly how i saw it today.

Riccarton3
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You will have to speak to Lee Johnson and the Hibs coaches as to why their passing with an extra man was so woeful.

Johnson made that many changes the whole identity of the team must have changed, John. This the only reason I can think how we didn't see the flowing play 😭

Malinga the Swinga

Funnily enough, don't see any comments from a poster who claims to hate Hibs yet spends all his time on here complaining about Hearts as a club, it's players management and coaches being soft.

Didn't see much sign of softness at final whistle today.

Riccarton3
5 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I tell you what. They don’t do silky football at all.

Yet again it’s all about turning it into a yellow card fight/battle.

Fair enough. If you can’t win at the football, reduce it to a battle. But let it never be said that we bully Hibs these days. They are hammer throwing wee gimps. 

A filthy team that is encouraged to play this way against Hearts by bent officialdom. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't believe in harming player's, but if there's one player that I would love to leave one on, Is that pretend ****ing hard man Rocky.

What a prick that guy is, then there's Lee just stop it mate,you are fooling no-one you ****ed it , bottled it absolutely bottled it Hearts had a man sent off ,and you still couldn't get the job done.

The guy that dived to get Shankland sent off in the cup match, then bounced up afterwards. Then in the same game tries to do Devlin and manages to injure himself. His performance today, at end of the match, shows really is a see you next Tuesday 

19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think Hibs played as they generally do. Not very good. They've over achieved this season. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think Hibs played as they generally do. Not very good. They've over achieved this season. 

How many games have they played againgst 10 men as well. It much be at least seven games maybe even more.