*** Heart Of Midlothian Vs H1b5 *** Offical Edinburgh Derby Match Thread

Masonic

jambopilms
1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Without Haring and Cochrane off we were winning that game by two or three goals easy. Hibs knew that hence them putting the boot in left right and centre.

This. About time a bit of luck went our way.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Don Dan

It was a great end to the game to see them hurting so much. A win would have ended them however I’m delighted we got a draw and they reacted badly to it. 

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s nothing to do with you what her role at the club is or where she stands. 

Very misogynistic opinion. 

How is it misogynistic ? Yes she’s a woman. I wasn’t questioning her right to be on the pitch as a woman. I was questioning her decision to be on the pitch and get involved in that nonsense as a Hearts administrative official

Edited by JimmyCant

Just now, RudiSkacel51 said:

Anyone else have flashbacks of Sibbicks header on Wednesday night when the ball was lumped towards him in added time?

yup

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Natty is pish, just like his Australia mates. Tho, not as much as the pish from the NI guy who stole someone's job in Australia. 

Hopefully he goes, along with Devlin and Rowles. Stick to cricket.

Yet you probably cheered Mel Gibson in Braveheart and thought it was historically accurate.

4 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

It’s so obvious isn’t it 😂

Hates the Aussies 

Seriously? Forrest is fecking just as bad. I must hate Scottish folk anaw. :yadayada:  

Don't hate the lad, just think he's pish and didn't do his job when he should have. But you do, so you obviously hate Michael Smith. No?  

Edited by ri Alban

Just now, LauderJambo said:

Does that not mean we'd miss out on a Europa cup spot?

No, Hibs would miss out. We would need to play an extra qualifying round.

King prawn
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

How is it misogynistic ? Yes she’s a woman. I wasn’t questioning her right to be on the pitch as a woman. I was questioning her right to be on the pitch as a Hearts official

There were all sorts of Hearts employees on the pitch at full time.

jambopilms

If we had either a fit Halkett or a semi decent back up we were easy third.

Without Cochrane getting the red we were easily winning that.

RudiSkacel51
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, the agenda being he is pish. A fecking arse hole who didn't try a leg all season. But hey, he kept a shite player from doing something shite. 

But if you think he's the quality needed, then we'll be nowhere near good enough for anything.

Again if you can't see he's been in good form the last few games then there is definitely something else fueling this irrational anger.

Just now, King prawn said:

There were all sorts of Hearts employees on the pitch at full time.

Everyone of whom had reason to be there apart from her

LauderJambo
1 minute ago, Flimsy said:

No, Hibs would miss out. We would need to play an extra qualifying round.

Ah. Ok. ..in that case let's hope for an upset...we would anyway of course? 

bigfatskinnyjambo97

If you think Atkinson is shite. You probably think the keeper got beat at his far post today 🤣. ****ing come on the hearts. Love this club! 

4 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Yet you probably cheered Mel Gibson in Braveheart and thought it was historically accurate.

Just a film. Tho Mel is definitely more convincing. On the other hand, Natty's impersonation of a footballer isn't.

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Again if you can't see he's been in good form the last few games then there is definitely something else fueling this irrational anger.

If that's his good form. We're in trouble next season.

Dick Dastardly
12 minutes ago, J Cheever Loophole said:

They were fighting over whether it was a near or indeed far post free kick!

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the Hearts will go on

RudiSkacel51
Just now, ri Alban said:

Doing his job and keeping their best player by a mile quiet, suits me.

I’ll say it again the fight from the Club right to the last speaks volumes to me. Every man and woman sticking up for the Club.

Next season with a few more quality signings and imo Naismith in charge and we will do better. 

bigfatskinnyjambo97
Just now, ri Alban said:

Sorry but that's an utter shocker of an opinion. Atkinson been top since he got back in the team. Clear as the keeper getting beat at the KEEPERS near post today! 

Bad Religion
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Seriously? Forrest is fecking just as bad. I must hate Scottish folk anaw. :yadayada:  

Don't hate the lad, just think he's pish and didn't do his job when he should have. But you do, so you obviously hate Michael Smith. No?  

:rofl:What?

Make that your last beer. 

Riccarton3

Some big post counters had us getting hammered second half. Must be forgetting the natural way of things. Disappeared.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Bad Religion said:

:rofl:What?

Make that your last beer. 

No, let him keep going. He's making a move to surpass @Bongo 1874 in the nonsense stakes 2023.

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Every club has an official at the tunnel. I'm not sure of their purpose but it may be a league requirement. Either way, she is always there so your question is moot

Tunnel Manager, I know a guy who did  it at Swindon Town and another who I think did it at MK Dons

Bindy Badgy
14 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

We've been completely shafted with injuries this season. There's nothing we could have done about Gordon's injury, but the Halkett situation annoys me as we brought him back too early multiple times. 

Edited by Bindy Badgy

merseyjambo
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, the agenda being he is pish. A fecking arse hole who didn't try a leg all season. But hey, he kept a shite player from doing something shite. 

But if you think he's the quality needed, then we'll be nowhere near good enough for anything.

You know there is more than one way to man manage.

Atkinson wasn’t responding to how he was managed by Neilson.

He’s a young bloke who is 12000 miles from home and by all accounts was missing it. Maybe Naismith just has a better way of dealing with that and help him cope.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Was that Clare Cowan getting stuck in at full time? Sorry - haven’t had a chance to read up the back pages.

15 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Why is she there ? What’s her role in the tunnel. No need for her to be there that I can fathom.

She does a job, noticed Naismith asking her to do something at the Rangers game, she left done it and returned. So I would guess she is told to be there.

6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Yes. But we didnt have Halkett and Cochrane has been a liability in two big games even if refs could have given different decisions. 

If the collective shambles of a team could have figured out how to stop teams having a scoring opportunity from every corner we’d have finished 3rd easily. 

Everything that could have gone wrong this season has but part of that is shocking coaching from Neilson and the players not been to the standard required. 

That was torture. Oda was outstanding, Natty was 👌 Gino has to stay. Be happy with Naisy getting the job.

26 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Well, I've criticised their lack of fight all season but that was phenomenal battling all day. Credit to all of them.

Atkinson was magnificent against Youan.

100%

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great effort from the team today, everyone put in a shift. We Must strengthen the middle of the park though as we had zero control once Haring departed. Just relieved we didn't let those hibs cloggers get anything to brag about.

7 minutes ago, bigfatskinnyjambo97 said:

Sorry but that's an utter shocker of an opinion. Atkinson been top since he got back in the team. Clear as the keeper getting beat at the KEEPERS near post today! 

Feel sorry for whoever lives with you 🤣

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

FTH

Always this. I'm just surprised how many people having forgotten the season before us. This lot aren't battlers, their bottlers and one game doesn't change it. Hopefully they keep their new found gumption up for next season though 👍

24 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Lee Johnson started all that and caused everything that followed, but yes, fines for both clubs when you have a melee like that

What the feck is Claire getting involved in that for. She shouldn’t be anywhere near the pitch EVER

???? FTH

indianajones
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Atkinson pocketed their best player but he was shite? 😂

He handled him well but Yohan really isn't that great. Cuts in but thats about it. 

I thought Atkinson had a decent solid game though so im not disagreeing with that. 

bigfatskinnyjambo97
1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Feel sorry for whoever lives with you 🤣

do ye ayeeeeeee? dagger to the heart mate, dagger to the heart :D

23 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

Shouldn't be moaning after that but why can't we watch the send off for the players at the end of the game on hearts TV 

That did my tits in. Watching 2 guys yapping in the studio rather than seeing the team having a send off

Japan Jambo
2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Atkinson pocketed their best player but he was shite? 😂

Seems the more games he plays the better he gets. There is a very good player in there.