*** Heart Of Midlothian Vs H1b5 *** Offical Edinburgh Derby Match Thread

Masonic

vegas-voss
22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

What a shitshow of a season. Highlights though are Shanks and Geno in the goals. Lots to learn for the next campaign.

Glad we were playing Hibs with ten men...

It's mental we have scored loads of beautiful goals this season but we have just switched off for the majority of games and played in little spells.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Don Dan

jambopilms

**** me, there's an Edinburgh derby and the BBC are walking around the pitch at Celtic, asking every player how great big Ange is and how amazing does it feel to win a one horse race

bigfatskinnyjambo97
Just now, XB52 said:

That did my tits in. Watching 2 guys yapping in the studio rather than seeing the team having a send off

aye. not sure why they don't conduct their own interviews with the manager/players either. Dont mind the pish chat from Borthwick and Wales after but post match interviews should be a given for anyone broadcasting football

16 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

No, Hibs would miss out. We would need to play an extra qualifying round.

Aberdeen would also lose the by to the group stages too, IIRC, which given Scottish sides failures in qualifiers...

No chance Celtic are losing a cup final to ICT though. 

tokyowalnut

Hill, Atkinson and Shankland were superb. 

Never one to celebrate a home draw against them, but we battled bloody hard to get that point today.

11 men and they are getting pumped. 

WorldChampions1902
17 minutes ago, LauderJambo said:

Does that not mean we'd miss out on a Europa cup spot?

We don’t have a Europa spot, it’s a Conference Qualifier. Upshot is, should Caley win the SC, we have an extra Qualifying tie and the Vermin have Porty again.

21 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, the agenda being he is pish. A fecking arse hole who didn't try a leg all season. But hey, he kept a shite player from doing something shite. 

But if you think he's the quality needed, then we'll be nowhere near good enough for anything.

You don't have a clue do you? Weird that Aussieh hates Aussies

30 minutes ago, J Cheever Loophole said:

They were fighting over whether it was a near or indeed far post free kick!

28 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Lee Johnson shaking Naismith's hand and then shoving the wee creepy git

let’s make sure this is well known that the hubby scum kicked this off.

Arthur Morgan
5 minutes ago, indianajones said:

He handled him well but Yohan really isn't that great. Cuts in but thats about it.

I rate Youan tbh, 16 goal contributions in his 1st season is decent. He got better the longer the season went on.

19 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Everyone of whom had reason to be there apart from her

How do you know what her and all the others job is?? 

Scott980612

Spirited performance 

Got over the line in the end  

Defended pretty solid 

Hibs Coudnt capitalise on our 10 men 

Joke of a football club. 

McKirdy joke of a “ footballer”  

Lee Johnson joke of a manager 

Onwards & upwards for next season  

Gorgie Rules 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

How do you know what her and all the others job is?? 

I don’t. Hence my questioning if it was part of her role to be in the pitch splitting up grown men pushing each other

Pans Jambo
8 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

**** me, there's an Edinburgh derby and the BBC are walking around the pitch at Celtic, asking every player how great big Ange is and how amazing does it feel to win a one horse race

Embarrassing. 

35 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

She stands at the mouth of the tunnel every game but you bash on

i bet the poster you quoted thinks wimmin should not be at the football but in the kitchen making their mans tea is ready for them coming home

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

I don’t. Hence my questioning if it was part of her role to be in the pitch splitting up grown men pushing each other

What an odd thing to get antsy about 

Well deserved Hearts. Would have won’t if we didn’t have 10 men for majority of the game. Referee and linesmen tried their best ti get Hibs the win 

7 hours ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

The perfect paradigm of tone deaf entitlement. In what way do they owe you Pwincess?

Your blind loyalty of refusing going to games? The sheer dedication of cancelling your FOH subs over your hissy fit? The devotion you've shown to refusing to put a penny into the club until "that woman has gone from my club"? Your unswaying dedication of leeching free streams to watch games rather than pay Hearts TV? Or perhaps they owe you for your steadfast encouragement of sitting on here encouraging others to do as you do? Or perhaps its just your unwavering disappearing when Hearts win and only posting your shite when they lose.

Aye, they certainly owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

Literally only logged back in to :lol: at this hilarious smackdown. Catch yous.

Cameronstheman
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Oh the world must be coming to an end 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I rate Youan tbh, 16 goal contributions in his 1st season is decent. He got better the longer the season went on.

Usually against ten men though 😜

jambopilms
9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Embarrassing. 

Some dick asking Ange questions but saying special every second word.

Haven't even heard from Naismith. They are already making out it was the worst scenes ever to be witnessed. Desperate for us to get hammered 

Pasquale for King

I didn’t want to say it at the game but has that Mckurdy scored yet .  .  .    . goals not smack obviously?

DesertDawg
49 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

Shouldn't be moaning after that but why can't we watch the send off for the players at the end of the game on hearts TV 

I agree but it depends upon the TV feed edit which today was from Sky Sports.

Bongo 1874
16 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Head of Football operations / Team coordinator 👍.

Pans Jambo
6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Some dick asking Ange questions but saying special every second word.

Haven't even heard from Naismith. They are already making out it was the worst scenes ever to be witnessed. Desperate for us to get hammered 

You would think the taste of celtic arsehole would eventually get boring but no, their nose is clean up there as well. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Probably 6 reds for Hearts and some stiff verbal warnings for the spoon burners

One last SFA kick in the nuts

ScandinavianJambo
4 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

lots of reds handed out...ffs...

Where did you read this?

Jambotommy
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Probably 6 reds for Hearts and some stiff verbal warnings for the spoon burners

One last SFA kick in the nuts

that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest mate...

30 minutes ago, bigfatskinnyjambo97 said:

do ye ayeeeeeee? dagger to the heart mate, dagger to the heart :D

Just feel for whoever has to hold your head over the bog later 🤢🤣

"Hearts interim boss Steven Naismith confirms there were a few red cards as a result of the brawl at full-time. He's pretty sketchy on the details though..."

Jambotommy
1 minute ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Where did you read this?

according to naismith on bbc news ticker thing...

DesertDawg
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t want to say it at the game but has that Mckurdy scored yet .  .  .    . goals not smack obviously?

McKirdy dives in the box.  Should have been a yellow card for simulation.  Robertson was about to give a penalty until he was called on his headset from either the VAR desk or the linesman.  Jimmy Sandison’s reaction on Hearts TV was classic. “McKirdy should have got a yellow card automatically anyway…..for coming on the park with those pink boots!”   😁

Unsurprisingly Don Robertson been out dishing out more red cards. No doubt they are all Hearts players the cheating ****

ScandinavianJambo
3 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

according to naismith on bbc news ticker thing...

Cheers and sh***

Rogue Daddy
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Usually against ten men though 😜

Yep.. they’ve actually only won 6 games this season against 11 men. FTH. Tinpot arseholes. 
Positives… we’ve just played the last 5 games after the spilt, against the top of the league clubs - 3 out of the five games we’ve had a straight red… and we’ve  only been beaten once. Naismith hasn’t done too bad. 
Scottish clubs really have to do something about the officials in our game though. A total disgrace, the lot of them!

Onwards and upwards. 

Not pretty to watch but we managed to hang on. No idea how Hibs didn't win that. It really must go down as a massive Hibsd it. Atkinson was superb today, kept their star man very quiet in the second half. Thought Hill was also excellent and Zander kept is in it with some outstanding saves.

Hearts manager Steven Naismith told BBC Scotland: "Entertaining, eventful. The game management I felt was brilliant. We got what we deserved for our work rate. We got the result we needed.

"It's a red card. Alex (Cochrane) doesn't see him coming, he nips in and brings him down. The double whammy is that they score from it."

On the ugly scenes at full-time...

"I shook hands and went to celebrate with the fans. I was on a yellow card, I didn't want to get booked because I would've got a suspension. Shook hands, if it sparked from that, it's got nothing to do with me. We'll get the punishment we deserve, as will Hibs.

"If somebody's coming into our stadium and some people here feel they're showing a lack of respect, I like the fight. I like that we've got each others' back and we're not going to accept it."

Geoff Kilpatrick

One consolation I suppose. Imagine 3rd was still on today with a victory. The vermin would be lapping up this result as stopping us because they hate us more than they support their own club

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

One consolation I suppose. Imagine 3rd was still on today with a victory. The vermin would be lapping up this result as stopping us because they hate us more than they support their own club

Agreed. That'd would have been unbearable 

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

If somebody's coming into our stadium and some people here feel they're showing a lack of respect, I like the fight. I like that we've got each others' back and we're not going to accept it."

That’s what I like to hear.

30 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Classless as ever

They are beneath contempt. That was as good as a win today. I love HMFC 🇱🇻