Snodgrass

gorgierulesapply88

2 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Rumour has it that chores were not done and Mum banned them from the internet until homework has been done...

Robbie 'haters' 2 v 0 Bob 'lovers'....

so far.

I'll leave it now - have a good day my friend 😁

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• Naisys Tackle

• GinRummy

• Sooks

Naisys Tackle
10 hours ago, Dazo said:

Snodgrass was causing issues in tge dressing room, that’s why he’s the bad guy. Why are you struggling with that ? His intentions are irrelevant he made things worse. 

Sorry I never realised you where in the dressing room Dazzo.  

Snodgrass' fault the players downed tools too yeah?  None of the other players are to blame at all?

Naisys Tackle
9 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

In what part of my post did I insinuate Snodgrass was the bad guy?

You never.  Sorry I was agreeing with you poorly worldly. 

Unknown user

It's a shame how things worked out with snodgrass but it was such a strange move looking back.

We changed how we played to accommodate him playing out of position 🤷‍♂️ 

I really don't get why we needed a quarterback, it made us one dimensional.

20 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

Sorry I never realised you where in the dressing room Dazzo.  

Snodgrass' fault the players downed tools too yeah?  None of the other players are to blame at all?

Apology accepted. 👍

Snodgrass is only responsible for his own behaviour. 

BackOfTheNet
3 hours ago, Naisys Tackle said:

You never.  Sorry I was agreeing with you poorly worldly. 

Ah, no worries

Tom Hardy’s Dug

By all accounts McCulloch has near to zero coaching skill and isn’t much more than a yes man. That is distinguished from Forrest, who is rated as a very decent coach.

From this, and working on the basis that there is usually always a bridge between head coach/manager and players for things to be “voiced”, it’s inconceivable that McCulloch wasn’t this person. 

Anyway, good riddance.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

BBC's McIntyre was keen to talk about Snodgrass professionalism , I assume at Hearts as well as everywhere else, and allow McCulluch to wax lyrical on it but immediately shut down any discussion on Snodgrass going ott under McCulloch's watch. 

• 11 months later...

Booed off stage at open goal tonight. Slavering nonsense about Naismith being the worst player he’s played with at Scotland 😂 don’t think he went down too well with the crowd … pleasing :) 

2 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Booed off stage at open goal tonight. Slavering nonsense about Naismith being the worst player he’s played with at Scotland 😂 don’t think he went down too well with the crowd … pleasing :) 

Yet to see the details but something about a stupid story about Andy Robertson too. Clearly lost the audience. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yet to see the details but something about a stupid story about Andy Robertson too. Clearly lost the audience. 

He was absolutely off his face apparently. I’m not a fan of the open goal crowd anyway, find them all pretty cringey (apart from Halliday), but to be booed off by the crowd he must have been bad 😂 

BackOfTheNet
4 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

I made no secret that people went over the top about his performances during his time at Hearts. All the fans saying he was strolling it and different class etc were loving his reputation more than his actual play. He was overrated with an over inflated ego (evidently). In reality he was a huge liability for us when we played a two man midfield and he was one of that two.

Naismith on the other hand was head and shoulders above his teammates and his football intelligence second to none. It was a privilege to watch Naismith in a Hearts shirt. Snodgrass was a waste not even close to being the best player in the team he played.

Thought Police

So glad we seem to be beyond the era of signing folk like him and Whelan to top up their pensions.

Pasquale for King

It would seem looking back he and Naismith didn’t get on, Naismith was on the bench with the first team until Snodgrass arrived and he was jettisoned right away when Naismith took over. Naismith wasn’t exactly popular with Griffiths (liked a post about Naismith being injured) or Scott Brown. 
Our manager seems to be a good judge of character tbh 😆

Haha Naismith the worst player he played with at Scotland 😂😂😂

The pain of being papped out is amazing, obviously still hurting ya complete melt.

Hope you go completely off the rails ya bam.

28 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I made no secret that people went over the top about his performances during his time at Hearts. All the fans saying he was strolling it and different class etc were loving his reputation more than his actual play. He was overrated with an over inflated ego (evidently). In reality he was a huge liability for us when we played a two man midfield and he was one of that two.

Naismith on the other hand was head and shoulders above his teammates and his football intelligence second to none. It was a privilege to watch Naismith in a Hearts shirt. Snodgrass was a waste not even close to being the best player in the team he played.

I was definitely one of those hoodwinked - saw the touches of class (I’m a sucker for glimpses of technical skill and a cutting pass) and never saw the bigger picture at all.
The press loved him too at the time, he was single handedly praised as the only good thing going on at the club and the player that made us tick and I think I fell for the hype. 

It actually all shows Naismith as a class above - tenacious, passionate but measured and mature - that’s why Naisy will go on to have a career in football while Snodgrass will be fortunate for some Sportsound cameos. 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

img_1_1716590722219.jpg

Stay classy Snodgrass 

His best man speech at his brother's wedding convinced me that he was a bit of a bell end

SpruceBringsteen
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

img_1_1716590722219.jpg

Sprinkles?

Anyway, **** him. No idea how he thinks this makes him sound better. Ok, like he "thinks" but still

BackOfTheNet

I swear there was talk about some dodgy practical jokes he did in the Tynecastle dressing room too. Thought at the time it better not be true as he’s a grown ass man and I hated the idea of an immature gimp like that being at our club.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Hungry hippo said:

I've no interest in defending him but given where he was, I assume it was mostly just poor attempts at trying to get a laugh.

Given where he was it must've been some effort to be booed off!

There are players you sometimes wish you could delete from Hearts' history. Him and Danny Swanson two that spring to mind.

52 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

img_1_1716590722219.jpg

Was there because the missus bought me tickets for Xmas and all of the above is true. Cringeworthy stuff and an utter bellend of a man.

28 minutes ago, Benzinho said:

Was there because the missus bought me tickets for Xmas and all of the above is true. Cringeworthy stuff and an utter bellend of a man.

He tried to justify it by saying “but I’m fae Glesga”.

14 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He tried to justify it by saying “but I’m fae Glesga”.

Aye, said "Ahm fae the east end o' glesga" about 10 times as if that was going to save him from that absolute clustef**k.

If carlsberg did rivals...
5 hours ago, FionaHmfc said:

He really does come across as a baw heided clown, the type that would've been the school bully and would try and carry that on into adulthood. Naismith is arguably the best striker Scotland have had this century.

5 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

img_1_1716590722219.jpg

I was also there and can confirm this is what happened. 20 minutes to tell a story and repeating himself all the way through. Constantly saying how he was from the “East End a Glesga”. Crowd booing him and the open goal regulars begging the crowd to let him finish. Asked him the worst Scotland player he’d played with in a desperate attempt to get the crowd back on side and he said Naismith. Absolutely embarrassing and cringeworthy 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 hours ago, Benzinho said:

Absolute embarrassment to himself eh

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, jambo_No5 said:

I was also there and can confirm this is what happened. 20 minutes to tell a story and repeating himself all the way through. Constantly saying how he was from the “East End a Glesga”. Crowd booing him and the open goal regulars begging the crowd to let him finish. Asked him the worst Scotland player he’d played with in a desperate attempt to get the crowd back on side and he said Naismith. Absolutely embarrassing and cringeworthy 

He couldn't lace Naiseys boots as a football player imo

6 hours ago, FionaHmfc said:

I really can't stand that pr1ck, im fair glad he was booed off 🤫

Guys got no class, no wonder he gets on with John Terry.

Selkirkhmfc1874

As a football player Naismith miles ahead of boregrass but as a human being the stuff naisey does for the homeless etc puts him head and shoulders above snoregrass 

5 hours ago, Ally said:

There are players you sometimes wish you could delete from Hearts' history. Him and Danny Swanson two that spring to mind.

Add to that Glen Whelan inawl.

All 3 gave it the billy big baws and were absolutely rubbish to boot.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It would seem looking back he and Naismith didn’t get on, Naismith was on the bench with the first team until Snodgrass arrived and he was jettisoned right away when Naismith took over. Naismith wasn’t exactly popular with Griffiths (liked a post about Naismith being injured) or Scott Brown. 
Our manager seems to be a good judge of character tbh 😆

The more I hear about who doesn't like our manager, the more I like him.

• Selkirkhmfc1874 changed the title to Bellend picture of the day

Definitely glad to be rid of these types of players. The billy big boy neds with no brains. As someone else said the school bully who thinks they are something special. 

Doesn't matter how talented they are, I don't want these types anywhere near Hearts. 

No doubt who Snoddy will be barracking for today.

I wonder if there was any friction with the alleged blue-nose cabal whilst af Hearts.

Screenshot_20240525_062726_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_062744_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_062705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_063115_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_062615_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey