• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• soonbe110

• Pasquale for King

• jr ewing

24 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Both Clark and Gino a must for the Derby!

alicante jambo
4 hours ago, DS98 said:

Clark will play 

Hope your right bud.Hes a good keeper ok had a disaster last game but generally has been very good for us tbh. Stewart looked dodgy as hell on saturday. No matter whos in goals though if the can keep a clean sheet we will win. Mon the jts

Niemi’s gloves
6 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Hope your right bud.Hes a good keeper ok had a disaster last game but generally has been very good for us tbh. Stewart looked dodgy as hell on saturday. No matter whos in goals though if the can keep a clean sheet we will win. Mon the jts

I obviously hope to see Zander back but I thought Ross Stewart was fine on Saturday. “Dodgy as hell” only if you were looking for him to make mistakes. One bit of uncertainty with a defender which Stewart resolved by blootering the ball into Row Z of the main stand. 

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

I obviously hope to see Zander back but I thought Ross Stewart was fine on Saturday. “Dodgy as hell” only if you were looking for him to make mistakes. One bit of uncertainty with a defender which Stewart resolved by blootering the ball into Row Z of the main stand. 

He did fine for third choice keeper. 

30 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He did fine for third choice keeper. 

He certainly did 👍

Big John Colquhoun
36 minutes ago, kila said:

FtmB0JdWwAACVOQ?format=jpg&name=small

Clark in training earlier from Hearts Twitter

Great news, should be a quiet day at the office for him anyway against the Hibs.

alicante jambo
3 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Okay niemi i might have went ott with the dodgy part but he was flapping a few times coming for crosses. His kicking was pretty shite too. Maybe i was a bit harsh but prefer zander. Fingers crossed hes back. A win against the tramps could get us going again.

11 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Okay niemi i might have went ott with the dodgy part but he was flapping a few times coming for crosses. His kicking was pretty shite too. Maybe i was a bit harsh but prefer zander. Fingers crossed hes back. A win against the tramps could get us going again.

He punched one cross that he probably should have caught and his kicking is his strong point. Sad that people are on the edge of their seats waiting for him to make a mistake. He was fine.

Hopefully Clark is fit and back for Saturday, however.

alicante jambo
4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He punched one cross that he probably should have caught and his kicking is his strong point. Sad that people are on the edge of their seats waiting for him to make a mistake. He was fine.

Hopefully Clark is fit and back for Saturday, however.

Who was on their seats waiting for him to make a mistake? I am a supporter who goes to the game to support the boys no look for faults i encourage the lads maybe folk dont want to see the problems we have. Out the whole game you managed to remember he punched one cross he should have caught. His kicking wasnt the best mate but lets agree to disagree im sure we want the same thing. Anyway lets hope he is ready for saturday.