Scottish Cup . Hearts v Celtic Saturday 11/3 12:15 ko - tickets on sale 22/2

Mr Sifter

5 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I think any Hearts fan with loyalty points should be able to buy for this one. I wouldn't be offering some random a ticket with no points though, inevitably some will find their way into Celtic fans hands, always happens. Never understand any of them wanting to sit in our end. 

I agree with all of that.  Those scum shouldn’t be in our end and club and fans need to make sure of it. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Wee Mikey

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

Looking for some help, have already got a ticket for myself but got two friends in from Barcelona interested in going to the game but any friends accounts I've been offered are below 10LPs... Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers all

9 hours ago, postage-stamp said:

They should do in person walk ups to the ticket office till Friday afternoon.  No toilet rim is gonna walk into the hearts ticket office. 

How would they not like

40 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Is English your second language?

No I am just not very good with punctuation and grammar but I am working on it 

Now , do you think the waiting list is made up

11 hours ago, Wearsider said:

Anyone’s ticket not arrived yet? Bought it Saturday morning and nothing yet 

Can you get the ticket office to send it digitally? 
Then just save it your phone wallet? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

image.thumb.png.0d1a01ec27d888a07770e0eb6af2a212.png

Wheatfield is gonna be like a library

I cant fathom how so many are not attending this. 

As other have mentioned, if the blue dots were those taken, its a totally different optic

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Not a bad idea but there can’t be too many foh members that are able to travel and have zero LP’s. 

Dont think how many of them really matters.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

18 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

:rofl: :vrface:  I was merely making an example. JFC you can't say anything on here sometimes. I would think Hearts fans with over 20 loyalty points would be more likely to not sell to Old Firm fans than someone with 3 loyalty points if that makes you feel better! 

How very dare you 🤨

Percival King
49 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I think any Hearts fan with loyalty points should be able to buy for this one. I wouldn't be offering some random a ticket with no points though, inevitably some will find their way into Celtic fans hands, always happens. Never understand any of them wanting to sit in our end. 

Maybe they see it as a badge of honour to infiltrate the evil enemy's fortress, but trying to understand the thought process of your average Celtic away fan will only give you a sore head and depress you. There's an arrogance to them whereby they think they are the chosen ones and can do whatever they want (and it seems that a lot of the time they can). In their eyes, anyone that's unhappy about that can do one.

Bungalow Bill
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

That’s how I feel. I want to buy some additional tickets, no way would I give them to Celtic fans. I’m not sure I even know any. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Me neither. If we cant sell out on Thu then surely just a buying history of note from any time in history is enough

Empty seats if genuine jambos, are trying to buy is a failure ££.

Presume no neutral can take in this big match. How many seats are actually left?

Wardiehearts

I have 9 points and was an international hearts tv for 8 years when I lived abroad and they won’t budge on the 10 points 

12 hours ago, postage-stamp said:

Now we see why it hasn't sold out.  Would like 2 tickets and have no loyalty points.  2 empty seats then ..pub for me

How is it possible to be a Hearts fan and have no loyalty points. Would this have been your first game?

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Me neither. If we cant sell out on Thu then surely just a buying history of note from any time in history is enough

Empty seats if genuine jambos, are trying to buy is a failure ££.

Presume no neutral can take in this big match. How many seats are actually left?

From the website I'd guess around 3000 seats are sitting empty. 

45 minutes ago, David66k said:

Looking for some help, have already got a ticket for myself but got two friends in from Barcelona interested in going to the game but any friends accounts I've been offered are below 10LPs... Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers all

I've got no reason to doubt your credentials and I can see you've been on JKB a while but this is exactly how celtic fans can get tickets for the home stands.

11 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Maybe they see it as a badge of honour to infiltrate the evil enemy's fortress, but trying to understand the thought process of your average Celtic away fan will only give you a sore head and depress you. There's an arrogance to them whereby they think they are the chosen ones and can do whatever they want (and it seems that a lot of the time they can). In their eyes, anyone that's unhappy about that can do one.

Probably do , but that Celtic boy that got his face burst open and was standing about the Wheatfield looking like a broken gnome did not look too clever or brave tbh

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

From the website I'd guess around 3000 seats are sitting empty. 

Mental. 

The Old Tolbooth
9 minutes ago, Wardiehearts said:

I have 9 points and was an international hearts tv for 8 years when I lived abroad and they won’t budge on the 10 points 

You can use my account if you like mate, I'm away for the day and not even sure I'll get to watch it. 

pettigrewsstylist
9 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

How is it possible to be a Hearts fan and have no loyalty points. Would this have been your first game?

Plenty out there with less than 10pts.  I know of 3 at Tynie last Sun getting their certs after attending game on Sat. 

pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, Wardiehearts said:

Wow!

40 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dont think how many of them really matters.

It doesn’t matter how many people buy tickets? I don’t get what you mean. The amount of FoH members who are able to travel to the game (so don’t live abroad, housebound etc) and have zero loyalty points must be absolutely minuscule. As in we’d probably sell no extra tickets. 

Luckies1874

It is not difficult to do a little due diligence when considering providing someone with a reference number so that they can get a ticket. Whilst I agree with the clubs stance over ensuring none of the unwashed find it easy to get their hands on home end tickets there are ways they could be looking at account history, what games have been attended in previous years, other club expenditure (such as the mentioned Hearts Tv) etc to shift some extra tickets to those going into Tynecastle. 

Supporters aren't going because they think we'll get battered, quite probably true as well. I remember a certain semi final at Hampdump versus the same team, our end was half empty that day as well. Thanks to Craig Beattie is was a day out I'll never forget.

There is very little point in getting your pants in a twist about it, if you go you go and I you don't you just might regret it. 

3 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

It is not difficult to do a little due diligence when considering providing someone with a reference number so that they can get a ticket. Whilst I agree with the clubs stance over ensuring none of the unwashed find it easy to get their hands on home end tickets there are ways they could be looking at account history, what games have been attended in previous years, other club expenditure (such as the mentioned Hearts Tv) etc to shift some extra tickets to those going into Tynecastle. 

Spot on. There needs to be strict guidelines for online sales but if people are able to prove they are Hearts fans in person at the ticket office, they should be allowed to buy a ticket.

Perhaps the club have agreed with the police about the 10 LPs and therefore will not change their stance on it.

loveofthegame
16 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Supporters aren't going because they think we'll get battered, quite probably true as well. I remember a certain semi final at Hampdump versus the same team, our end was half empty that day as well. Thanks to Craig Beattie is was a day out I'll never forget.

There is very little point in getting your pants in a twist about it, if you go you go and I you don't you just might regret it. 

Correct and exactly how I see it. I'm going, in hope not expectation - if I'm there for a famous win, more fool those that decided against it. 

Bungalow Bill
33 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

One of my top 3 Hearts games. Amazing. 

Where have all these ' Hearts fans' 

who have never attended enough games to earn 10LPs come from ? 

It's very strange how they are all suddenly so keen to attend this game. 🤔

Luckies1874
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If you are not a ST holder or a shareholder and only get to a handful of games each year the it's easy enough to have less than 10pts. Points drop off each season and you don't get the 20 at the start of each season. I know several massive Hearts fans (a couple of whom I've helped out for this) who have less than 10. 

Scott Leitch
15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

My thoughts exactly.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

If you are not a ST holder or a shareholder and only get to a handful of games each year the it's easy enough to have less than 10pts. Points drop off each season and you don't get the 20 at the start of each season. I know several massive Hearts fans (a couple of whom I've helped out for this) who have less than 10. 

Yip, and my bro and nephew are going for  the their first game since we beat Rangers in the sc.

I couldn't get them a ticket without help.

A wee opportunity missed to give some folk that are locked out atm and can't get to many games a chance to see us.

Seems a bit ott just to lock out a few hundred celtic wanks, who if are determined enough will get in anyway.

8 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

I thought the cull of LPs was every TWO years. 

I'm also suspicious why so many are suddenly anxious to attend this game in particular. 

I wouldn't be giving access to tickets to a random. 

Different story if you know for certain they are a Jambo though. 

1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

I've got no reason to doubt your credentials and I can see you've been on JKB a while but this is exactly how celtic fans can get tickets for the home stands.

If you look at his previous posts there's loads asking for extra tickets for friends/relatives etc.  A bit suspicious 

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip, and my bro and nephew are going for  the their first game since we beat Rangers in the sc.

A wee opportunity missed to give some folk that are locked out atm and can't get to many games a chance to see us.

Seems a bit ott just to lock out a few hundred celtic wanks, who if are determined enough will get in anyway.

I think your post is based purely on self interest. 

You would be happy to risk trouble in the stadium just so your family members can attend with you. 

The club has a duty to take sensible precautions on crowd safety. 

Furthermore tickets are usually available for most games via the TE. 

The Old Tolbooth
32 minutes ago, luckydug said:

16 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

My thoughts exactly.

Aye, it does make you wonder like, my ticket is now gone to a PHM anyway. 

Luckies1874
14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

If you look at his previous posts there's loads asking for extra tickets for friends/relatives etc.  A bit suspicious 

Yeah but not for Hearts v Celtic specifically so clearly not a Celtic fan. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

If there's mutants in the home end then I seriously hope the Gorgie fist applies some justice. 

No doubt there will be some. 

The club have to take reasonable precautions to keep them out. 

Can you imagine the stick the club would get if there is trouble in the home sections and it turned we had been selling tickets to everyone on demand ? 

14 minutes ago, indianajones said:

If there's mutants in the home end then I seriously hope the Gorgie fist applies some justice. 

👍

Luckies1874
32 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yeah similar situation. Im

not saying making these decisions is straightforward for the TO but I think a bit of checking here and there could allow them some leeway in who they sell to with any kind of loyalty points total. If someone has only ever bought a ticket for a Hearts v Celtic match for instance then categorically don’t sell them a ticket. If they have been to Hearts b Ross County and Hearts v St Johnstone unlikely to be a Celtic fan in disguise! Not difficult really. 

Edited by Luckies1874

Luckies1874
27 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think your post is based purely on self interest. 

You would be happy to risk trouble in the stadium just so your family members can attend with you. 

The club has a duty to take sensible precautions on crowd safety. 

Furthermore tickets are usually available for most games via the TE. 

Bit harsh mate. I don’t think anyone is arguing against the club taking sensible precautions in trying to keep the unwashed out our stands but there are ways (fairly straightforward too) to ensure that buyers with a reference number with less than 10pts are a legit Hearts fan. 

For example 2 of my ‘network’ (the term Hearts use) don’t have 10 loyalty points despite being Hearts fans for 40+ years. Both attended the cup semi and final last year and were in Florence this. A quick look at my purchase history (a supporter with over 100 loyalty points) would show I’ve bought them tickets recently on an order I’ve made. Surely in that kind of instance the ticket office should be given the authority to sell 2 tickets and the £60 that comes with it?! I managed to sort them out through others who had 10 pts but are abroad and can’t make it but it seems daft to be locking out such fans. Equally my 12 year olds account only has 8 points (not a ST holder) so not valid for a ticket - again sorted from elsewhere but a bit silly given any ticket that’s ever been bought on their reference number has been bought by me through my account!!! 

Edited by Luckies1874

Percival King
36 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's a pity if genuine Hearts fans can't get a ticket, but games against Celtic are the most toxic and potentially explosive of the season, this one maybe more so given its importance so there is potential for a real problem if we have Celtic fans in amongst us, particularly the sort that don't see any reason to hide that. That is the sort of scenario that can put people of going to a future Hearts v Celtic game, particularly if they take children.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Bit harsh mate. I don’t think anyone is arguing against the club taking sensible precautions in trying to keep the unwashed out our stands but there are ways (fairly straightforward too) to ensure that buyers with a reference number with less than 10pts was a legit buyer. 

For example 2 of my ‘network’ (the term Hearts use) don’t have 10 loyalty points despite being Hearts fans for 40+ years. Both attended the cup semi and final last year and were in Florence this. A quick look at my purchase history (a supporter with over 100 loyalty points) would show I’ve bought them tickets recently on my order. Surely in that kind of instance the ticket office should be given the authority to sell 2 tickets and the £60 that comes with it?! I managed to sort them out through others who had 10 pts but are abroad and can’t make it but it seems daft to be locking out such fans. Equally my 12 year olds account only has 8 points (not a ST holder) so not valid for a ticket - again sorted from elsewhere not a bit silly given any ticket that’s ever been bought on their reference has been bought by me through my account!!! 

If it wasn't for another St holder giving me their St None of us would have went.

Just lucky another helpful St holder had spares and we got sorted.

He's also changing his seat to accommodate us.

Seems a bit ott, for a game that won't sell out either.

Trying to enrol a young Hearts fan as well!

Luckies1874
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

If it wasn't for another St holder giving me their St None of us would have went.

Just lucky another helpful St holder had spares and we got sorted.

He's also changing his seat to accommodate us.

Seems a bit ott, for a game that won't sell out either.

Trying to enrol a young Hearts fan as well!

I sent my reply to luckydug in error to you but totally agree with your point.

I’ve not managed to get to a single game this season due to many different reasons but I still have 24 loyalty points so those with lower than 10 must not have been to a game for ages.

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, The Tackle said:

I’ve not managed to get to a single game this season due to many different reasons but I still have 24 loyalty points so those with lower than 10 must not have been to a game for ages.

Are you a shareholder?
ST from last year? 

2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Are you a shareholder?
ST from last year? 

Neither, I went to a few away games last season so maybe got additional points for that?

Slightly off-topic, but should members of FoH not get some loyalty points for that alone?

Presumably, a small number of members do not get to many matches.