Nicola bulley. Where the hell has she gone?

Muppetboy

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

Big pile of egg on your face, red. Take it on the chin and move on. 

:) That's a bit melodramatic and condescending. I just looked at the info that was available and decided that it was unlikely that she had gone into the water. And I was far from being the only person who thought that way. But if you want to use that, and my admission that I got it wrong, to score internet points then please do crack on.

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• redjambo

• Irufushi

• Jambo-Jimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Facebook is radge but there’s no denying that a 23-day search ending in her being found by walkers less than a mile from where the search started is the absolute height of incompetence.

Resignations will follow this, surely 

Perhaps it came to the surface recently after being tangled and held under? 

Hopefully the family can get some peace now. Not finding the poor soul, would have driven the family out of their minds. 

I don't know anything, but the fact the dog didn't move should have had the river searched, searched and searched again. If she was kidnapped or wandered off, the dog would have followed her.  

God (if you exist) bless her soul.

Edited by ri Alban

Just now, BlueRiver said:

We've had a few days of rain and drizzle since Wednesday so the increased water levels may have come into play?

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Hopefully the family can get some peace now. Not finding the poor soul, would have driven the family out of their minds. 

I don't know anything, but the fact the dog didn't move should have had the river searched, searched and searched again. If she was kidnapped or wandered off, the dog would have followed her.  

God (if you exist) bless her soul.

True. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

The div in charge kept going on about how many people were involved in the search, the countless different agencies and pieces of equipment being used. 

Couldn’t even properly search a mile of a river

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The div in charge kept going on about how many people were involved in the search, the countless different agencies and pieces of equipment being used. 

Couldn’t even properly search a mile of a river

Could be a multitude of reasons. 

Don't know why we need to be baying for blood already. Have you learnt nothing from all the idle speculation of the last 3 weeks by armchair arseholes? 

Edited by BlueRiver

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:) That's a bit melodramatic and condescending. I just looked at the info that was available and decided that it was unlikely that she had gone into the water. And I was far from being the only person who thought that way. But if you want to use that, and my admission that I got it wrong, to score internet points then please do crack on.

Not at all, only joking with you. 👍

Just now, Irufushi said:

Not at all, only joking with you. 👍

:D You bugger. I honestly find it tough occasionally to tell when someone is joking or serious, unless perhaps they use a smiley. Not a useful trait to have when you're a member of an internet forum.

7 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Could be a multitude of reasons. 

Don't know why we need to be baying for blood already. Have you learnt nothing from all the idle speculation of the last 3 weeks by armchair arseholes? 

No one learns anything ever in 2023. 

10 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

We've had a few days of rain and drizzle since Wednesday so the increased water levels may have come into play?

Quite probably, not the first time something like that has happened, the body gets tangled in tree roots and it takes rain and an increase in the current to dislodge it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, The Internet said:

No one learns anything ever in 2023. 

Arguably the biggest lesson in the UK over the past 12 months is what happens if you don’t fiercely scrutinise the police 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

And here.

If they smashed the lads patio up I’ll start a wee go fund me to get it repaired all nice👍🏼

I’d certainly chip in. Some distasteful comments about him on here. 

Never fear. The BBC analysis is already talking about who we can point fingers at and what questions can be asked to sate the appetite of a public that treat serious real life events like they're some kind of murder mystery fun weekend. 

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Never fear. The BBC analysis is already talking about who we can point fingers at and what questions can be asked to sate the appetite of a public that treat serious real life events like they're some kind of murder mystery fun weekend. 

Are they fun weekends? My idea of hell TBH.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Alternatively, brush it all under the carpet and accept that if you want a missing body found, random walkers are more of an asset than the police.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, graygo said:

So it is possible to fall into a river fully clothed and drown?

Poor woman, poor family. 😟

It would appear so. What happened to the training I got at school with wearing PJs, jumping into the pool and using top/trousers as airbags to keep you afloat?

2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

It would appear so. What happened to the training I got at school with wearing PJs, jumping into the pool and using top/trousers as airbags to keep you afloat?

If you ever want a rubber brick rescued from the bottom of a pool I’m your man. 

Toxteth O'Grady
3 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

That’s exactly what happened with the young lad from Balerno - he went missing in November and his body came up and got washed down river a month later.

Well that's going to disappoint the conspiracy fans, boring as hell when it turns out she's exactly where it was obvious from the beginning she was likely to be.

The obvious isn't acceptable to them. Thankfully the cops aren't so inclined.

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Well that's going to disappoint the conspiracy fans, boring as hell when it turns out she's exactly where it was obvious from the beginning she was likely to be.

The obvious isn't acceptable to them. Thankfully the cops aren't so inclined.

I'm just waiting for the "well, if they spent all their time looking in the river like they said how come they didn't find her ? " take. 

Here's one to entertain the conspiracy fans, she was abducted, maybe by aliens because it's been pointed out by alien experts I know nothing about any species of ET.

And then the body was later dumped in the river. By aliens or suspect partners. 😉

17 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Here's one to entertain the conspiracy fans, she was abducted, maybe by aliens because it's been pointed out by alien experts I know nothing about any species of ET.

And then the body was later dumped in the river. By aliens or suspect partners. 😉

FpU9jGSXEAAasIU.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, periodictabledancer said:

I'm just waiting for the "well, if they spent all their time looking in the river like they said how come they didn't find her ? " take. 

Oh it is already out there apparently. Unbelievable how some people act. 

7 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

It’s obvious you wouldn’t know respect if it kicked you in the balls.

I’ll leave you to your smart arse replies and back slapping off of equally disrespectful flumps.

Drowned bodies can take weeks to months to become buoyant. She's probably been tangled up and floated to the surface now. The experts did say it could take weeks for the body to appear, something along the lines of gasses leaving the body. Obviously now the true crime brigade are claiming she was planted there. As if someone was gonna plant her there in the busiest village on England. Horrible situation for the family and obviously herself, suicde or accidental 

29 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How far below the wier did the contracter guy search?

I believe he did search that area according to reports. The guy was a mouthpiece trying to sell a book and loved the limelight. If he did search that area then his comments about her never being in the river should pipe him down

1 minute ago, Day@theraces said:

I believe he did search that area according to reports. The guy was a mouthpiece trying to sell a book and loved the limelight. If he did search that area then his comments about her never being in the river should pipe him down

I can't get my head around him, fair enough a mouth piece, not finding her, if he had any kind of half decent equipment, a fishfinder that'll show up small logs and rocks on the river bed can be bought for about 15 hundred quid, what was he using, an Etch a Sketch?! It's not if the Wyre is a big deep river.

7 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-world-news/nicola-bulley-diver-peter-faulding-26279366

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

He says the body wasn't lying on the river bed but they were only there for one day, must've had their eyes shut.

And they didn't check the reeds. Strange decision.

I’m no expert (like everyone else it appears) but I don’t imagine searching a mile + of a river with the poor visibility you get in a river is very easy, to say the least. 

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

And they didn't check the reeds. Strange decision.

Aye, queer, let's just hope things get sorted quick for the family's sake. 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, queer, let's just hope things get sorted quick for the family's sake. 

Yup. If it's her, it must be awful for them, on top of her death, to know that she was lying there in the river, just a short journey away from home, all this time.

I've watched a few of these guys videos over the years. Goes quite in depth about the equipment they use. These guys are experts. Finding missing people decades after they've gone missing.

Just now, Tazio said:

I’m no expert (like everyone else it appears) but I don’t imagine searching a mile + of a river with the poor visibility you get in a river is very easy, to say the least. 

I'd agree as far as a hand and eye search if you like, would be easy for divers, but it wouldn't be hard for a small boat with a small fish finder / sonar to search, I've got a wee Garmen fish finder, absolutely nothing fancy and cost a couple of hundred quid, it'll show up rocks and logs and stuff a lot smaller than a human body, it'll pick up showls of small fish and individual fish, like Pike and Carp of 10 or 12 pounds at a depth of upto 20 odd feet, the Wyre is a small, narrow and relatively shallow river, loke I said about the size of the Esk between Laswade and Dalkeith, I can't get over with the kit a professional diver and river searcher must've had that she was missed???

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Yup. If it's her, it must be awful for them, on top of her death, to know that she was lying there in the river, just a short journey away from home, all this time.

Terrible, and with all the shit surrounding the case, the police, press and internet ****wits just adding to the pain.

I'm not trying to come over as a conspiracy theorists but just can't comprehend how it's happened.

On 17/02/2023 at 04:32, Tommy Brown said:

It is like White Noise you telling people this, they are incapable of taking in what you are saying.

@JFK-1 absolutely no danger she is in the river and not be found after a few days, let alone a few weeks.

There is a weir no more than 100 yards from the bench spot where the dog was (behind a gate).

https://www.lancashire.police.uk/news/2023/february/nicola-bulley-missing-person-investigation-15022023/

Speaks with an Essex accent. should maybe be searching there. 

Whatever is going on in her head, she has deliberately set up her disappearance. phone and dog abandoned. Deserted her kids and family.

So there's absolutely no danger she's in that river, while from day one being in the river was the obvious answer. But you apparently thought it more likely she "deserted her kids and family"

This isn't an episode of a TV show.

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

So there's absolutely no danger she's in that river, while from day one being in the river was the obvious answer. But you apparently thought it more likely she "deserted her kids and family"

It is to the social media Poirots. They have all the answers from their extensive experience of watching Netflix crime dramas both true and fiction. 

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

If you seen my earlier post, I have held my hand up. 

The find site seems to be anything from a half mile to a mile away, depending on the reporter.

I am still surprised it could have gone over the weir without being snagged. And travelled so far unseen.

Did she enter the river further downstream, we will never know.

I read some Facebook zoomer claiming she was out the other night and saw the husband walking the dog up that road at the river with a huge black bag.  Hahaha there's going to be people that will just continue until they pin it one someone else.

There are portions of it all that are a little bit bizarre right enough, but some think this is a real life Hunted series.

highlandjambo3
On 18/02/2023 at 18:43, Dawnrazor said:

You absolutely definitely would!

You can feel the difference in recoil if you change the weight of the bullet, if I go from a 70 grain bullet to a 105 grain bullet the difference in recoil is obvious, a blank just goes "Pop" and then a puff of smoke.

I don't know but I presume the rifles would be loaded by someone else and handed to the soldier ?

As an ex military person the idea that someone else loads a gun for you absolutely goes against the grain of safety however, I can’t vouch for other establishments methods.

As far as recoil goes, there are now simulators with blank firing weapons which have built in rechargeable gas systems to simulate recoil…..not ITK but as mentioned earlier, I’d be surprised if only one rifle was loaded with a live round.

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

If you seen my earlier post, I have held my hand up. 

The find site seems to be anything from a half mile to a mile away, depending on the reporter.

I am still surprised it could have gone over the weir without being snagged. And travelled so far unseen.

Did she enter the river further downstream, we will never know.

Considering the location of her dog and phone I think it's safe to say she went in further up.