Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Batistuta87

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Without doubt. but we should pay him decent wages. 

at some point we have to sign better players and secure the good ones we currently have. 

if our limit doesn’t move we go backwards 

I agree,  I'm hopeful the new signings are better than what we have but we do need to progress, I'm worried that we are standing still. Got to trust in the management crew though. If Wright stays fit he would be an astute signing, pacey and can score goals.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I’m excited by an unknown quantity from Central America

I’m less excited that his name is Kenneth…

Me too given the last foreign Kenneth we signed who no-one had heard of turned out so well 👀

Hope we've unearthed a gem though 🤞🤞

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

My exact thoughts 😂 Sounds almost made up. Like a Keith Da Silva or Colin Rodriguez

Seriously though I'm glad we've cast our net far and wide, pleasing 👌

Jack Torrance

No idea what the football is like over there but the fruit, coffee and boat trips are awesome. Sounds like things are pretty advanced for it to reach Barry.

5 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

May the Kenneth's of the world, rise up against you Sir.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Buzzing for Vargas. No idea if I should be or not but I am anyway. Get it done Joe. 

I think this is the type of target that intrigues and excites as it's something different.  If he's good then we benefit from that then sell on.  

AllyjamboDerbyshire
54 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Going for Silvera surely means we are targeting quality over quantity and by us not signing anyone for the sake of it, we haven’t gone against that statement.

Im delighted with our business so far and general approach.

:getout: 

And don't you dare ever come back on here and talk sense like that again. Hyperbole and/or insults on this thread only.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Get the total changed please Dave. Calem Nieuwenhof. 

Already had him in the title. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, TexasAndy said:

I think this is the type of target that intrigues and excites as it's something different.  If he's good then we benefit from that then sell on.  

Aye exactly. The excitement of the unknown. 

Jack Torrance
5 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

Less of that chat please. 

8 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Bit of REM and I'm sure we can come up with a decent song for him.

Opinionated Jambo

If Rangers are wanting around 500k for Scott Wright then personally I would go for it if we could afford it. I think he would certainly add to our squad given we need a bit of pace and someone out wide. I think the question would be wages depending what he's currently on etc

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Already had him in the title. 🤷‍♂️

Right enough. Forgot it was kinda announced twice. Apologies. 

RustyRightPeg

Remember those first 4/5 weeks of just nothingness, no rumours nothing…

Look at us now, flying. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

No idea what the football is like over there but the fruit, coffee and boat trips are awesome. Sounds like things are pretty advanced for it to reach Barry.

Shits on the whole "Banderson just reads kickback" pish 😌 wonder where he went on holiday...

Just now, Opinionated Jambo said:

If Rangers are wanting around 500k for Scott Wright then personally I would go for it if we could afford it. I think he would certainly add to our squad given we need a bit of pace and someone out wide. I think the question would be wages depending what he's currently on etc

Kenneth Vargas bro. 

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

I would as well. £500K sounds a lot but if you structure it correctly and also do the same for his wages, with sensible bonus incentives it shouldn’t be out of our reach. 

8 minutes ago, Homme said:

Feels like a Vermin signing.

Hope he's good!

Kind of what I thought too. If nothing else his girlfriend will hopefully be tidy.

OmiyaHearts

Vargas could be an interesting signing. 19 goals in 95 matches isn't great, but he's still young.

BackOfTheNet

Can’t even locate a YouTube video that’s not him being interviewed. BOO!

Wonder what his English is like, Central Americans sometimes have a decent grasp being so close to North America, but not sure we have anyone at the club who speaks Spanish.

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I’m scared to search Vargas on here in the off chance I find his video montage on page 175 of this thread posted by Bongo accompanied by Grant, Halliday, Forrest what do they add?

🤣

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye exactly. The excitement of the unknown. 

The sheep will be trying to hijack the deal now😡

comradejambo

If this guy signs , would suspect his success will be a significant measure of joe savage and our strategy for recruitment!

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can’t even locate a YouTube video that’s not him being interviewed. BOO!

Wonder what his English is like, Central Americans sometimes have a decent grasp being so close to North America, but not sure we have anyone at the club who speaks Spanish.

Ahem... 

b25lY21zOjViOGJkNDEwLTM0NTctNDY1Yi05NzA4LTYxYmI2MjM1MGY2MDozNGZhMzBiZS1hMTQzLTQ1M2ItYjQ0ZS0yZjU4MmVlMzEyYzk=.jpg

Edited by Mister T

Hopefully Vargas can make an impact like our last South American striker but just on the pitch more than along George Street lol

Paolo Wanchope came to mind when talking about Costa Rican strikers

It could turn out to be a distasteful but I am buzzing for this potential signing

Jambo in Bathgate
3 minutes ago, jamle1874 said:

Looks like the story broke from a journalist in Costa Rica last night, so Banderson still hasn't been fed anything from the club

https://twitter.com/KevinJimenezCR/status/1684335158915104769?s=20

Softly Softly has been our approach. Spending wisely. If we buy from home market transfer fees are inflated. 

1 minute ago, One five said:

They’re holding out for Kenneth Baaaagas

2 minutes ago, One five said:

Someone email Sheepy dave 🐑 

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Wish it would translate the comments and not just the tweet.

EXCL: Kenneth Vargas está cerca de ser nuevo futbolista del Heart of Midlothian de la Primera División de Escocia. Están muy cerca de acuerdo verbal entre clubes. Están nada más en unos detalles que esperan se resuelvan próximamente (Aún no listo pero si muy avanzado todo). Con el jugador todo acordado.

Kenneth Vargas is close to being a new player for Heart of Midlothian of the Scottish First Division.

They are very close to a verbal agreement between clubs. They are only in some details that they hope will be resolved soon (Not yet ready but everything is very advanced).

With the player everything agreed.

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Linked to Brugge earlier in the window.

Translation

IMG_3618.png

Not sure if this has been posted earlier apologies if it has. Only looked back a couple of pages.

Republic of Ireland midfielder Jamie McGrath, who spent last season on loan to Dundee United, has opted to terminate his contract with Wigan Athletic, alerting clubs in Scotland to the 26-year-old's availability. (The National)

5 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Vargas could be an interesting signing. 19 goals in 95 matches isn't great, but he's still young.

Reports say he has pace and can play through middle or wide.  That sounds like a good Ginnelly replacement with similar goals ratio.................hopefully!

OmiyaHearts
Just now, TexasAndy said:

Reports say he has pace and can play through middle or wide.  That sounds like a good Ginnelly replacement with similar goals ratio.................hopefully!

I love a random unknown signing, especially from Central America. Just get him signed up!

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Wonder who we have scouting over there. 

Joe Savage stopped off there on his world cruise. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Thread*** Offiah signs on loan