Very encouraging words from Csaba

Ryan Gosling

As I recall, 'the'.

Miko says he's very patient, and very strict tactically.

During last nights game he was very vocal and showing passion even in a freindly, hopefully this will continue and he will sort out the team,did anyone else see him go an and have a word with the ref and shake his hand???

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It takes experience to become a good manager in terms of bringing in players. He doesn't appear to have any.

I think that VR will choose the players coming in. Most will be from Kaunas. And there will likely be some more cheap damaged goods players too.

YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST NEGATIVE POSTER ON HERE! CUP HALF EMPTY ALL THE TIME - WHAT A MISERABLE WEE LIFE!!!! End of rant:confused:

YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST NEGATIVE POSTER ON HERE! CUP HALF EMPTY ALL THE TIME - WHAT A MISERABLE WEE LIFE!!!! End of rant:confused:

:rofl:

While I wouldn't go as far as 'excellent', the best suited team I've seen to this set-up was Mowbrays Hibs.

Riordan/Sproule/Brown/Killen

We could probably sign 3 out of those 4 if we really wanted....:eek:

championsleaguefan

The rollercoaster ride has begun again smiles on faces postivity (if thats a word) On Kickback. lets ride that baby one more time and scream FTH.:hobofish:

Art Vanderlay

I reckon he'll stick with Berra as captain, and hopefully he will help him develop to fill the captain's role a little more convincingly.

If it weren't Berra, it would have to be Kingston for me. Our best player and without doubt has the respect of his peers, and I reckon it would be good for him to be appointed as the leader. Think he would do well.

No way in hell should it be Michael Stewart.

Just because he mouths off all the time doesn't mean he should be first choice for the armband even if the rest of the squad are too timid or quiet.

Moreover, it's not an ideal situation when your captain doesn't deserve to be in the starting line-up.

Moreover, it's not an ideal situation when your captain doesn't deserve to be in the starting line-up.

I think the reality is that it is not an ideal situation to have allowed your squad to get to the position where there is no obvious candidate for captain, and hasnt been for a year

Archived