Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Pasquale for King

• RobNox

2 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

received_887463198967893.thumb.jpeg.ace81515358956681b65f14c071a85f1.jpeg

This can't be real.... Can it?!

The Hearts squad should buy them all, and then post some photos of them in various players back pockets. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl:

75424274-BA96-404B-BD2B-D10C6A22F3AC.jpeg

Christ they are thick, if they could read they would realise we are having a laugh at their irrelevant little shit club.

2 hours ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

It must be a joke as nobody is bidding £170 for Lewis Stevenson.

yup   don't think any one would take him on a free either

NaturalOrder74

These are the actual shirts worn during their famous 1-1 home win against us earlier this season. Each purchase comes with a signed dvd of the game, say what you want about hibs and Ron the con he’s got a great business brain 

chester copperpot
7 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

What happened to the laddie McAllister? They spent a bit money on. Never kicked a ball for them?

Still enjoying the world Cup win with his team mates 😏😏😏

7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ps ... only H1b5 could post a vid of empty pubs, empty streets, and an empty stadium to market STs.

They (H1b5) are very, very funny; and I seriously think that we really must have 5th columnists deeply embedded in their set-up.

Agent Lee is doing a fine job thus far.

He's driving them in the right direction and is trying his very best to top this fella:-

Screenshot_20230125_130852_Gallery.jpg

Forever a legend

Flogging strips worn after a humiliating pumping at home against their bitter rivals 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus wept. That has to be a piss take surely ??? No way

Maybe when we have a massive thread discussing their finances then charge for insider information we can start to worry about he number of threads laughing at them. 

Big Ron is doing a cash grab before selling the ground. 

37 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Remember folk moaning about us charging £20 for the Open Day thing at Inglston? 

Well Hibs have got 3 events in February, March and April. 

Meet the Defenders. 

Meet the Midfielders. 

Meet the Strikers. 

FIFTY QUID FOR EACH ONE!!!!!!!! 

oh stop it. My sides can’t take it anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are fekin joking ? Seriously ?

oh hibs just never stop surprising me. Charging £50 to meet losers 🤣🤣 and selling the strips they got horsed in 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, King of the North said:

There's a thread over there for the Aberdeen game. Team for Sat, after Porteous and Nisbet jump ship. 

It's quite something.

I reckon we could put together three completely different starting elevens that are stronger than what is now the Hibernian first xi. 

They are so, so ****ed. It's a beautiful thing. 

Screenshot_2023-01-25-19-59-26-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.8e2dd7579883a32ebfd653161b5a4f52.jpg

Anyone else getting Alloa or East Fife with that line up?

What a state they are in.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

oh stop it. My sides can’t take it anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are fekin joking ? Seriously ?

oh hibs just never stop surprising me. Charging £50 to meet losers 🤣🤣 and selling the strips they got horsed in 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/an-audience-with-presents-meet-the-team 

I wouldn't joke about something so funny. The jokes write themselves. 

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Can't be true, can it?

Next year, meet the boot cleaner and Aggie the tea lady.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

4 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Strikers meeting will be short.

Indeed it will. A quote;-

Then lastly, on Wednesday 19 April, our third and final "Meet The Team" event of the series will be An Audience With Our Strikers.

Throughout the evening, fans will be able to hear from the likes of Kevin Nisbet, Martin Boyle, Mykola Kuharevich and Elias Melkersen.

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Rescheduled in August as a Festival Fringe event.

There is already too much comedy in the fringe, we don't need any more. 

chester copperpot
9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Then lastly, on Wednesday 19 April, our third and final "Meet The Team" event of the series will be An Audience With Our Strikers.

Throughout the evening, fans will be able to hear from the likes of Kevin Nisbet, Martin Boyle, Mykola Kuharevich and Elias Melkersen.

11 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Oh, Feck off.

Horatio Caine
18 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

So will Nisbet be coming up from London and Elsa from Denmark or wherever the hell he's loaned out to?

23 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nisbet and melkersen joining by video link from their new clubs in their new countries. Boyle from the physios bench. Who's kuharevich?

13 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

So will Nisbet be coming up from London and Elsa from Denmark or wherever the hell he's loaned out to?

It could be Rotterdam or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome. 

16 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Nisbet and melkersen joining by video link from their new clubs in their new countries. Boyle from the physios bench. Who's kuharevich?

That's the Ukranian lad who Wee Lee castigated publicly for having let the team down by playing with a known injury. Yes, an injury Lee J was well aware of himself.

Their striker department is looking non-existant.

Edited by Wee Mikey

38 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Oh dear 😆😆😆

Surely this can’t be true. 🤡🤡🤡

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Remember folk moaning about us charging £20 for the Open Day thing at Inglston? 

Well Hibs have got 3 events in February, March and April. 

Meet the Defenders. 

Meet the Midfielders. 

Meet the Strikers. 

FIFTY QUID FOR EACH ONE!!!!!!!! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Half those players will no longer be at Hibs

Come the first even next month.

As for charging £50 a ticket. Any Hibs supporter that pays that, must be well and truly buttoned up at the back.

Edited by John Findlay

The Future's Maroon

Apart from my mate telling me about this Nisbet going to Championship club in England on Monday (which I was ridiculed by some for), it’s been coming since before Xmas…

He also told me about a couple of youngsters at Hibs (brothers with proper proper Scottish names, can’t remember)….Man City have offered £1m for one of them, in instalments,  but the laddie doesn’t want to go as he wants a chance at Hibs as doesn’t want to sit in reserves despite the money on offer….being heavily noised up to take the move.

Not a dig at the laddie, 17/18 now I think, he wants to stay and break into the team but has been bumped by all recent managers…Jack Ross wanted to play him but he was too young at the time.

Place is a shambles behind the scenes.

(please don’t shoot the messenger)!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Half those players will no longer be at Hibs

Come the first even next month.

As for charging £50 a ticket. Any Hibs supporter that pays that, must be well and truly buttoned up at the back.

You need to be buttoned up the back to support Hibs 😜😜😂😂

51 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Apparently doing a karaoke night. Silent night being the named tune. 

Hibs with the meet the defenders/midfielders/attackers nights and Aberdeen revealing they have a footballing monitoring board is wonderful stuff. 

What a time to be alive. 

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

75424274-BA96-404B-BD2B-D10C6A22F3AC.jpeg

Is this right? If it is I'm absolutely disgusted!!

We need to start more threads where we can laugh at the demise of the vermin.

I want 10 out of 10 of the threads dedicated to laughing at their misfortunes!!

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Yes

They have had their fun at our expense. They wanted us dead, but we made sure that didn’t happen with a determination that they will never match.

Now it’s our turn, and from a very much stronger position, than they had,to have our fun.

Tick Tock

Hibs should really turn one of their habitually half-empty stands over to neutrals on Saturday. As long as there was plenty popcorn available, the neutral stand would probably attract a bigger crowd than the spoonburners and codheids combined.

11 minutes ago, TurboT said:

4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Yes

They have had their fun at our expense. They wanted us dead, but we made sure that didn’t happen with a determination that they will never match.

Now it’s our turn, and from a very much stronger position, than they had,to have our fun.

Tick Tock

Absolutely.

The .nut multi threads about us are always full of their much hoped for demise of Heart of Midlothian, hatred and spite and all because we run the b@5t@rds ragged on derby day. 

Hibs threads on JKB are a different matter: scorn, ridicule and gloating about derby wins are the order of the day.

Aye, okay, a bit of hatred, too.

Certainly on my part.

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Apart from my mate telling me about this Nisbet going to Championship club in England on Monday (which I was ridiculed by some for), it’s been coming since before Xmas…

He also told me about a couple of youngsters at Hibs (brothers with proper proper Scottish names, can’t remember)….Man City have offered £1m for one of them, in instalments,  but the laddie doesn’t want to go as he wants a chance at Hibs as doesn’t want to sit in reserves despite the money on offer….being heavily noised up to take the move.

Not a dig at the laddie, 17/18 now I think, he wants to stay and break into the team but has been bumped by all recent managers…Jack Ross wanted to play him but he was too young at the time.

Looking at Hibs Reserves/B team, could it be Jacob and Oscar MacIntyre?

The Future's Maroon
31 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Looking at Hibs Reserves/B team, could it be Jacob and Oscar MacIntyre?

I think so yes, Jacob is the one with the potential I think (I was pissed when told in my defence)!

14 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I think so yes, Jacob is the one with the potential I think (I was pissed when told in my defence)!

In a court of law being pissed is no defence!😉

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Cheers for the info 👍🏽

9 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Hibs with the meet the defenders/midfielders/attackers nights and Aberdeen revealing they have a footballing monitoring board is wonderful stuff. 

What a time to be alive. 

I’d pay £50 to see how you can nutmeg yourself with a header