Anthony Stokes

RobNox

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thats terrible. Even if he was right about it just being a coming together (which the judge clearly did not buy), he'd have been towering over her. What an utter prick of a man. 

"A coming together? Aye right", thought the judge ... 6' 2" big man v a wummin.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Sooks

• Yoda

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cameronstheman

She told the court: "He said to me 'are you going to steal my money?' and I said 'yes'  :rolleyes4:

AlphonseCapone
On 17/02/2024 at 06:53, Tenor said:

6 years for knowingly driving drunk, hitting and killing someone, then fleeing the scene like the scumbag Celtic coward he is! It's a disgraceful sentence.

The ex-Celtic B team and former Rangers Youth scumbag you mean?

Turning a drink driving death into a football points scoring exercise is horrible chat. 

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

They are all Coco Bryce ...

I compiled a list of all their miscreants and their crimes a while back , it surprised me how many there once I got started . Seriously is something in the water down that end of town I think 

Wee Mikey
20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I compiled a list of all their miscreants and their crimes a while back , it surprised me how many there once I got started . Seriously is something in the water down that end of town I think 

You have no idea.

I got 'propositioned' by a jakey the other night on Leith Walk looking for, ahem, 'business'.

She'd been oot shoplifting and went into the local corner shop, opened up her bag,  turned out the contents to the 'fence' stating, "There's hunners o' poonds o' stuff here."

That was not 50 yards from where I witnessed Garry O'Connor getting pinned down on the pavement by the polis after a derby whilst ... allegedlly ... oh, you know.

Edited by Wee Mikey

• 4 weeks later...
1971fozzy

What a waste. Like most of them.

what I don’t understand with the verdict is 

“He was also banned from contacting Scott for five years and her parents for a year.”

what the actual **** ?  It should be indefinite surely. So in one year he can make contact 🤷🏻‍♂️ with her parents.  Shocking ruling that one. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Lone Striker
On 18/02/2024 at 14:31, Sooks said:

I remember reading your list.   Another Hibs "first"  surely ..... record-holder of the most number of criminal charges against  current & former players.      

I didn't  realise that Stokes is only 35.     He'll be lucky to see 50  acting like that, and with the type of "friends" he keeps.   

5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I remember reading your list.   Another Hibs "first"  surely ..... record-holder of the most number of criminal charges against  current & former players.      

I didn't  realise that Stokes is only 35.     He'll be lucky to see 50  acting like that, and with the type of "friends" he keeps.   

There is some kind of parasitic brain fungus in the water down that way , I reckon 

leginten

The hero of Hibs’ cup final win who only tried a leg because of his hatred of Rangers rather than giving a shit about the Lochend mob. A marriage made in heaven - scumbag club and scumbag human being.

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

The hero of Hibs’ cup final win who only tried a leg because of his hatred of Rangers rather than giving a shit about the Lochend mob. A marriage made in heaven - scumbag club and scumbag human being.

The fact he's 35 and could have made himself a great at Hibs from 2016 to basically now, is wild. Look at Adam Le Fondre, 37 but still putting a shift in, likewise Chris Burke when he was at Killie. I mean in 2016, he was 28 FFS! He could have had 4/5 years at Hibs being adored by them. Instead he took a bunch of shit moves and imploded his career punching Elvis impersonators and general arseholery 

Mister T
50 minutes ago, OTT said:

The fact he's 35 and could have made himself a great at Hibs from 2016 to basically now, is wild. Look at Adam Le Fondre, 37 but still putting a shift in, likewise Chris Burke when he was at Killie. I mean in 2016, he was 28 FFS! He could have had 4/5 years at Hibs being adored by them. Instead he took a bunch of shit moves and imploded his career punching Elvis impersonators and general arseholery 

The definition of a Lochend Cockend

Der Kaiser

A football club cannot be judged on the character of former players.

Except in this case........

leginten

I see Pravda has now removed the thread someone started yesterday about the woman-abusing convict Stokes.

They’re not very good at confronting the truth about their heroes.

tian447

Another wrong 'un in the ever growing list of Hibs wrong' uns. 

What an absolute tit of what passes for a human being. 

Robbo-Jambo
On 15/03/2024 at 19:18, 1971fozzy said:

What a waste. Like most of them.

what I don’t understand with the verdict is 

“He was also banned from contacting Scott for five years and her parents for a year.”

what the actual **** ?  It should be indefinite surely. So in one year he can make contact 🤷🏻‍♂️ with her parents.  Shocking ruling that one. 

Thats what I thought.

He is free to pester her in 5 years and parents in one.

Mental.

colinmaroon
On 15/03/2024 at 20:16, Gorgierools said:

Hibs, the Donald Trump of Scottish football!!!!

Don't be ridiculous!