Christmas Mafia Game thread

yvonnejambo

8 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Wait, so do we not know if the cop found someone good/bad?

they didnt find anybody as they didnt investigate anyone. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

Tenaciousdandy

I'm Interested in this as well as gofs jumping all over the place 

Boof and rudi where on 3 votes vlad gets dragged into the tie, the hogfather unvotes vlad and places a pointless vote on Judy who was on 0 votes at the time, I'll need to have a look back to why the hogfather (nunya) done that altho I think the reason may have been not happy with the pile on 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I'm Interested in this as well as gofs jumping all over the place 

Boof and rudi where on 3 votes vlad gets dragged into the tie, the hogfather unvotes vlad and places a pointless vote on Judy who was on 0 votes at the time, I'll need to have a look back to why the hogfather (nunya) done that altho I think the reason may have been not happy with the pile on 

Actually vlad takes the lead then the hogfather unvotes him for Judy 

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Vote  Boff 

This has peaked my interest. Judy pal, did you realise you were bumping off Boof with this late vote, have your goon pals told you to run with it and please the innocent newbie card? Or was it just a genuine I need to vote for someone and I've picked Boof thing. 

This is me trying not to scare the new players off too much :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

This has peaked my interest. Judy pal, did you realise you were bumping off Boof with this late vote, have your goon pals told you to run with it and please the innocent newbie card? Or was it just a genuine I need to vote for someone and I've picked Boof thing. 

That vote didn't count seeing as judy already had a active vote on boof 

But If Judy didn't realise that your post has a valid point

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Changed hudy to Judy lo and added to post

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

was niether. Boof was already in the lead and judy already had a vote on boof beforehand. 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I am a new player and genuinely slightly daft ( Check my postings on other threads 😂) so takes me time to understands how these things work .  It was pointed out to me that I had to vote and I didn’t realise I had put Boof ahead. 

Also the votes were changing so was hard to keep up with it all .

I’ll improve . Just need time . 👍

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I am a new player and genuinely slightly daft ( Check my postings on other threads 😂) so takes me time to understands how these things work .  It was pointed out to me that I had to vote and I didn’t realise I had put Boof ahead. 

Also the votes were changing so was hard to keep up with it all .

I’ll improve . Just need time . 👍

Apparently you'd already voted Boof anyway so you didn't stick him out in the lead as I initially thought. 

I shall go easy on you

For now 😏

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Apparently you'd already voted Boof anyway so you didn't stick him out in the lead as I initially thought. 

I shall go easy on you

For now 😏

Thanks . Bare with me 👍

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Gies a pint first 🍺 

Wooo

Only serving spirits, mate.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Come away in and join me.

Woooo

8 minutes ago, Boof said:

Wooo

Only serving spirits, mate.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Come away in and join me.

Woooo

Wooooooooo

Give me a Dead Man’s Finger, please.

:oohmatron:

Woooooooooo

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Wooooooooo

Give me a Dead Man’s Finger, please.

:oohmatron:

Woooooooooo

So that’ll be a stiff one then your having ? 

Lots happening that first day and night. Apart from the Doc and Cop - not much happening from them at all :facepalm:

Lots of banter on day 1. Sean's multi-voting is pretty normal for him and is not indicative of whether he has a role or not. GOFS is fairly new and was previously criticised for not getting involved enough. I'd be surprised if a goon was so vocal on day 1.

7 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Only day one but could there be anything in this

Rudi put into the lead by Tommy with 3 votes after THAITB put rossco into a tie with rudi and boof

I noted this at the time, but put it down to newbie exuberance to get votes in. Maybe not though. Or could've been Dandy deflecting.

Looking at the voting, Rudi was in the lead before a switcheroo by both GOFS and Rudi resulted in Boof getting lynched, although don't think anyone noticed Judy's late vote was invalid.

Could be a Rudi/GOFS team of sorts, but are they in favour of the town?

4 hours ago, Dunks said:

Lots happening that first day and night. Apart from the Doc and Cop - not much happening from them at all :facepalm:

Lots of banter on day 1. Sean's multi-voting is pretty normal for him and is not indicative of whether he has a role or not. GOFS is fairly new and was previously criticised for not getting involved enough. I'd be surprised if a goon was so vocal on day 1.

Nice defence of Sean

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

For now, I'm going to ....

Vote Tommy

Will review once he explains the early push on Rudi.

I did explain

I have no idea who Rudi Skacel is....

10 hours ago, Wee jambo said:

Just to remind you I at school tomorrow so can't be on most of the day so I will 

VOTE VLAD

Last time you come to the club and last time I buy you fizzy drinks 🤣🤣

Stuart McNeill

Been up since 4am this morning with the wee one and she decided to go back to sleep after a fed and that's been me up since. I'll be lucky to reach deadline. 

No one is really sticking out. I'd doubt those on Boof where goons but it's Mafia. Anythings possible. 

Games definitely made more difficult for the town with no cop or doc doing anything last night. 

Stuart McNeill
8 hours ago, Dunks said:

For now, I'm going to ....

Vote Tommy

Will review once he explains the early push on Rudi.

Why did you even put him on two in the first place. 

Saving shapes? 

The Hogfather

Erring towards GOFS today because of the erratic voting/unvoting yesterday. Gonna hold off on a vote until later today though, in case something else becomes apparent.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I am still in pure guessing mode, so apologies to Rudi, I have to pick someone

Vote: Rudi

We all are.

Well, unless you're in a team...

39 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Why did you even put him on two in the first place. 

Saving shapes? 

Standard day 1 vote for me - person below me on the list :thumbsup:

Chaotic first day. It seems to be just a case of throwing a random name in and hoping you get lucky.

I feel like it would be better if it was like The Traitors in that you could declare your intentions and call people out in public, but the name you vote for is in private. Then who everyone picked is revealed after 8pm.

All this unvoting and re-voting stuff gets hard to keep track of and gives someone who may have a number of votes themselves the chance of just switching their vote to a rival who is also potentially up for the chop, unless I'm picking this up wrong?

It is what it is I suppose. Have all the players actually checked in or have any signed up and then gone awol?

12 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

gofs was all over he shop with her voting and then went all safe with her final vote, would like to know why she did that

I would also.

I was up to 4 with her vote on me. 

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

weird first night. does that mean the cop and doc didnt get names in on time? 

tbh my voting was weird because i thought i had been the one to get boof lynched, and I kinda panicked because I didnt want to stick out that much on day one, especially as a townie 

1 minute ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

tbh my voting was weird because i thought i had been the one to get boof lynched, and I kinda panicked because I didnt want to stick out that much on day one, especially as a townie 

:interehjrling:

Stuart McNeill
14 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

You didn't want to stick out but done about 4 vote changes and one of the highest posters 😂

Tenaciousdandy
22 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

but you then put rudi out in front, then vlad before finally placing a pointless vote on shapes, that for me is sticking out massively, now I'm not sure if your just a townie who got a little carried away or a goon trying to muddy the waters but your still on my radar for now 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Posted before I was finished post

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Chaotic first day. It seems to be just a case of throwing a random name in and hoping you get lucky.

I feel like it would be better if it was like The Traitors in that you could declare your intentions and call people out in public, but the name you vote for is in private. Then who everyone picked is revealed after 8pm.

All this unvoting and re-voting stuff gets hard to keep track of and gives someone who may have a number of votes themselves the chance of just switching their vote to a rival who is also potentially up for the chop, unless I'm picking this up wrong?

It is what it is I suppose. Have all the players actually checked in or have any signed up and then gone awol?

The issue with your suggestion is whether everyone is available at the deadline. It’s quite commonplace for someone to chuck a vote in the afternoon because they know they won’t be around at the deadline. Easier to do a “round table” when you’ve got everyone in front of you.