Christmas Mafia Game thread

yvonnejambo

8 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Below you 🤣 we thought rossco was the cop for a while 🤣

I was torn between Rossco and Andy. The delay in making my mind up cost me my chance of winning.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Peakybunnet

• AndyNic

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I was torn between Rossco and Andy. The delay in making my mind up cost me my chance of winning.

You played a good game 

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I thought Seats was the Doc with his cryptic clue!! 

Okay Dokey Cokey! 😆

At one point we even thought shapes might have been the cop 🤣🤣🤣 

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Had a cracking team with seats and Stuart even tho we lost stuart early on 

You lads played a great game.

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Had a cracking team with seats and Stuart even tho we lost stuart early on 

You would have been gone early on too if I hadn't changed my kill choice at the last minute to weejambo.

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Is it not the person above you? Cos I went for Beds 🤦🏻‍♂️

Andy mate. 😂😂. I said if the cop was you in the mason chat you deserve to never play the game again but it's understandable since you got BS the wrong way. 

Started thinking he was a goon as they just weren't killing him off. 

Tenaciousdandy
11 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

You lads played a great game.

Hmmmm you probably wouldn't say that if you seen the WhatsApp chat 🤣

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You would have been gone early on too if I hadn't changed my kill choice at the last minute to weejambo.

Why did you change? Why kill wee jambo?

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Hmmmm you probably wouldn't say that if you seen the WhatsApp chat 🤣

Why did you change? Why kill wee jambo?

I had weejambo marked as a potential goon or mason going by Shapes' comments, but even if he wasn't, killing him still served me a purpose in making Shapes and Sean look suspicious as the assassin, so I opted for him.

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I had weejambo marked as a potential goon or mason going by Shapes' comments, but even if he wasn't, killing him still served me a purpose in making Shapes and Sean look suspicious as the assassin, so I opted for him.

I did say in the goon chat that it was better you killing him than the goons, as his Dad (Dunks) killing him at Christmas would have been harsh 😂

17 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Andy mate. 😂😂. I said if the cop was you in the mason chat you deserve to never play the game again but it's understandable since you got BS the wrong way. 

Started thinking he was a goon as they just weren't killing him off. 

Hahaha no wonder :lol:

to be fair to me that was 2 days of sickness and the runs bug going round the house so was feeling shite and shattered! Didn't even think to check and I knew I was going to miss deadline so messaged Yvonne early to investigate Beds who was above me and didn't give it a 2nd thought 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I did say in the goon chat that it was better you killing him than the goons, as his Dad (Dunks) killing him at Christmas would have been harsh 😂

Makes me doubly regret my choice tbh. :lol:

16 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ffs just realised if I got BS right it would have been The Hogfather for my first investigation since I missed night 1.

Im stunned that the goons didn’t kill your earlier. With you being absent on day 1 and the doc and cop being inactive that night. It must’ve been obvious that you were one or the other. That was probably the goons ultimate mistake this game. I would’ve thought that @Shapeswould’ve spotted this.

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Im stunned that the goons didn’t kill your earlier. With you being absent on day 1 and the doc and cop being inactive that night. It must’ve been obvious that you were one or the other. That was probably the goons ultimate mistake this game. I would’ve thought that @Shapeswould’ve spotted this.

I intentionally missed night 2 as well and got my activity in early to make them think I was away again and cop was active so I was only a townie but yeh I thought I'd have been dead much earlier too.

3 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Not when myself and Rosssco were still alive and he had no kills left to use anyway 

So unlikely, but he could still have won ...

Why did you save GOFS @Stuart McNeill? That threw us more than anything.

20 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Nah I had no options after The Hogfather roused suspiscion. It was clear either Hog or sean had been investigated and found bad.

The best I could do would be to pretend that I was the mason and convince people that sean had been investigated.

If I had convinced them to oust sean, it would be clear the next day that I was lying and that it was actually Hogfather who'd been investigated. Even if Hogfather killed the doc or mason on his extended night, he'd still be voted out the next day, leaving townies with the win.

Stuart McNeill
56 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Im not entirely sure. Reading back on the mason chat I was going to change to gofs but choose not too. I was on baby duty at that time of voting and Samm had just come home talking to me and I quickly needed to catch up and try vote. 

I think that's what definitely put shapes on my suspicious list. The defending of gofs as she was never investigated - im sure I thought she was cop at one point tbf but I thought she was at it after that. 

Andy also really confused us as he said he'd use BS and then he'd vote peaky (day 3) and then stated just before deadline day 3 cop should investigate whoever is 2nd on the voting but investigates peaky anyway 😂😂

The other difficult also was the fact that the goons were not trying to kill him either as he was definitely one of the cop/doc so started assuming he was a goon by night 3. 

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Nah I had no options after The Hogfather roused suspiscion. It was clear either Hog or sean had been investigated and found bad.

The best I could do would be to pretend that I was the mason and convince people that sean had been investigated.

If I had convinced them to oust sean, it would be clear the next day that I was lying and that it was actually Hogfather who'd been investigated. Even if Hogfather killed the doc or mason on his extended night, he'd still be voted out the next day, leaving townies with the win.

Great game mate. I hope you continue to play as you were a good addition. 

Just reading the mason thread. Trying to pin shapes, sean or THAITBs made me think you were the assassin but nothing 100% concrete. 

17 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Im not entirely sure. Reading back on the mason chat I was going to change to gofs but choose not too. I was on baby duty at that time of voting and Samm had just come home talking to me and I quickly needed to catch up and try vote. 

I think that's what definitely put shapes on my suspicious list. The defending of gofs as she was never investigated - im sure I thought she was cop at one point tbf but I thought she was at it after that. 

Andy also really confused us as he said he'd use BS and then he'd vote peaky (day 3) and then stated just before deadline day 3 cop should investigate whoever is 2nd on the voting but investigates peaky anyway 😂😂

The other difficult also was the fact that the goons were not trying to kill him either as he was definitely one of the cop/doc so started assuming he was a goon by night 3. 

no need to investigate me, I was the most obvious Townie ever!!😝

10 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Great game mate. I hope you continue to play as you were a good addition. 

Just reading the mason thread. Trying to pin shapes, sean or THAITBs made me think you were the assassin but nothing 100% concrete. 

Cheers. Def in for the next game.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Cheers. Def in for the next game.

Good to hear, hopefully all the new players from this game sign up for the next one 

We talked about making a Mafia game a semi regular thing after Covid lockdown ended.

Obviously having less time on everyone’s hands we can’t make them game on game like we did during lockdown.

Just putting it out there seeing as we have a really good number including some new faces,,,

Last weekend of the month start?

Gives us all something to look forward to and enough notice for folk to know when and how long to commit to?

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

We talked about making a Mafia game a semi regular thing after Covid lockdown ended.

Obviously having less time on everyone’s hands we can’t make them game on game like we did during lockdown.

Just putting it out there seeing as we have a really good number including some new faces,,,

Last weekend of the month start?

Gives us all something to look forward to and enough notice for folk to know when and how long to commit to?

Think Gofs has a game ready now and The Hogfather might have one as well? 

should have a new year game. 

Really great game. Thanks yvonne! Shoutout to stuart and dandy for the 50+ messages after midnight on Christmas eve 🤣 some shift boys. Can't believe the goons didn't hit Andy and rossco, think that baffled us more than anything!!

Edited by Seats

Day 1 lynched Boof, and no investigation, save or assassination.

Day 2 lynched Tommy (turncoat), Doc saved GOFS, goons killed Stuart, cop investigated THAITB and Wee Jambo assassinated. 
Day 3 lynched Vlad, Doc saved Rossco, cop investigated Peaky, goons went for THAITB and he left with Judy the goon in cafe owner role. The assassin went for THAITB but he was already gone.

Day 4 lynched Dunks, cop investigated Seats, Doc didn’t save, goons killed GOFS. 
Day 5 lynched Shapes, cop investigated Hogfather, Doc saved Ray Gin, goons killed Seats and Andy was assassinated.

Day 6 lynched Hogfather and game over 

Goons: Shapes, Dunks, Judy & Hogfather 

Masons: Dandy, Seats & Stuart

Doc: Rossco 

Cop: Andy

Assassin: Ray Gin

Cafe owner: THAITB 

Turncoat: Tommy

All others were townies 

The Hogfather

Thanks for the game Yvonne, not the easiest to run one over Christmas I would think.

GOFS obviously going next but when my turn comes round I might try and change a couple of aspects for a bit of a shake up.

41 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Thanks for the game Yvonne, not the easiest to run one over Christmas I would think.

GOFS obviously going next but when my turn comes round I might try and change a couple of aspects for a bit of a shake up.

That would be good mate.