*** JKB Secret Santa 2022 ***

Ulysses

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hope your recipient receives it on time,  we've had postal strikes here and post will arrive late due to the industrial action. 🤣 Hope you are alright mate 👍 

bet my lecky bill makes it through....

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• tian447

• RobboM

• Shanks said no

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hope your recipient receives it on time,  we've had postal strikes here and post will arrive late due to the industrial action. 🤣 Hope you are alright mate 👍 

Keeping well thanks, Marv.  👍

I hope you are doing fine also?  Have a lovely Christmas.

HHGH ❤️

On 18/12/2022 at 14:53, Morgan said:

Stunning gift bought, wrapped and about to be posted.

I am ****ing impressed.  :santa: 

So too will [redacted]:smiliz19: 

Guessing I was missed out of this one, never received a prompt to get a present for anyone even after entering on page 1 :sob:

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Guessing I was missed out of this one, never received a prompt to get a present for anyone even after entering on page 1 :sob:

someone must be on ulys ignore list

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

someone must be on ulys ignore list

He's probably quite right as well :lol:

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

Soz.  You have a PM.  :runaway: :smiliz23: 

9 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Just a very small number of pressies needed to, er, fill someone's bulging sack... :santa: 

Put them on the naughty list.

waiting-bored.gif

12 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Just a very small number of pressies needed to, er, fill someone's bulging sack... :santa: 

Immediate bans required, in my opinion.

FFS

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Immediate bans required, in my opinion.

FFS

One was me and I'm blaming the booze. Absolutely no recollection of getting home in the wee small hours of Sunday and opening Uly's PM.

It's not a JKB ban I need; it's a fecking intervention. 

8 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

One was me and I'm blaming the booze. Absolutely no recollection of getting home in the wee small hours of Sunday and opening Uly's PM.

It's not a JKB ban I need; it's a fecking intervention. 

Aye, that’s right, blame the drink.

Typical.

:getout:

There are 39 Secret Santas in the game:

al_hearts65
AlphonseCapone
Angry Haggis
Bigsmak
Boof
brownkg
Clark Griswold
cookieboy
Disco Dave
Dunks
ellie0028
Gizmo
hughesie27
I P Knightley
iantjambo
jamtartan74
Japan Jambo
jonesy
JudyJudyJudy
kila
King prawn
luckyBatistuta
Marvin
milky_26
Morgan
Peakybunnet
RobboM
RobNox
Rudi Skacel
sadj
Sarah O
Shanks said no
Sooperstar
thehibsareintheirbeds

Tian447
Wee Mikey
William H. Bonney
WorldChampions1902
yvonnejambo

:smiliz19: 

Game on (in a moment or two).....

It's late at night, as it always is when the game gets under way.  Video coming up.  :smiliz23:

The object of the game is to be the last Secret Santa detected, and the game winner gets a prize worth £150.

There's also a consolation prize to the value of £60.  I'll post more about that later.

Once you've viewed the video, you post guesses as to who got what for whom. Or you can post guesses without bothering to look at the video at all. :santa: :th_Rage2:

You can guess who got a present for you, or for any other player. But you can only post one guess at a time. Once you post a guess, you can't post another one until it's confirmed that your guess was right or wrong. Any extra guesses you post are to be ignored - whether right or wrong.

Only players can make guesses.  If a non-player makes a guess I'll report them to the m0d20r5. :ninja:

The only people who can confirm if a guess is right or wrong are the player named in the guess, Ulysses, or one of my elves (I sometimes employ elves on quite shit contracts).

Even if you're detected and eliminated from the game, you can still keep guessing to out other Secret Santas.

Players can reply to guesses about them - but you should first check to make sure that the person is allowed to make the guess (in other words a player who isn't waiting on a reply to a previous guess), and if you do reply then you have to reply truthfully. If you post a false reply, you'll be outed by me. :smiliz23:

But of course you are also allowed to say nothing if you prefer - but then people might gang up on you.

Short and simple:  One guess at a time, and you have to wait for the player you name or me (or an elf, if I hire an elf, and if an elf is daft enough to work for the kind of cash I offer) to confirm if your guess is right or wrong before you can guess again.

Ho Ho, any shite really, Ho. :smiliz19:

10 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Rudi Skacel then

Nope.  :santa: 

That's my lot for tonight.  Post any guesses you have here, and I'll be along in the morning with an update.

Ho Ho feckin' Ho.  :smiliz19: