Scottish rugby

Malinga the Swinga

I P Knightley
2 minutes ago, JWL said:

Is it too much to ask for an Argentina/New Zealand double today?

A very big ask but there's a fair number of folk backing the Argies. Welshies could well be believing that they're in form and playing well. The Argies have built up momentum and I reckon could do the job.

Ireland would need a bit of a brain fart to slip up.

Finn Russell making his debut for Bath, on the pitch with Cam Redpath. Came on as a sub after half an hour and has just made a break to set up a try. Twice-capped England scrum half Ben Spencer has been ripping it up for Bath; such a shame for England that they didn't select him for the RWC squad :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Dawnrazor

• Malinga the Swinga

• Tazio

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, JWL said:

Is it too much to ask for an Argentina/New Zealand double today?

Probably. Wales will get all the help they need and Argentina look well flaky. Ireland will be too strong for NZ - I think they’ll win easy tonight tbh

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'd say Ireland could be No1 in the world for a while, Blackrock beat Sedbrgh today by about forty points today, my god they were different gravy, seriously seriously good.

I used to go on holiday to a place called Dent near Sedburgh. Barry part of the world 

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I used to go on holiday to a place called Dent near Sedburgh. Barry part of the world 

It's lovely around there, about 40 minutes from me.

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Probably. Wales will get all the help they need and Argentina look well flaky. Ireland will be too strong for NZ - I think they’ll win easy tonight tbh

Agree about the ref in the Wales v Argentina game, but can only hope. I'll be a full on Kilted Kiwi tonight though.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

See if unstraight line outs are consistent.

That was about as squint as one of my tee shots. Incredible that was missed.

periodictabledancer
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Argentina are pish!

Should've scored a try when they had the penalty advantage and will probably end up getting hammered now. 

manaliveits105

English ref on now the previous ref gave 2 penalties against them - that will change 

Wales seem to be allowed to pass forward too 

Malinga the Swinga

Argentina wasting their time even playing. Referee is going to ping them constantly until cards come out while Wales are allowed, as others have said, to ignore offside and pass the ball forward while throwing ball squint as they like.

Doesn't help Gatland is a complete *****.

periodictabledancer

The Argie who was taken out with the late hit, if he runs through the gap he's got a sure fire try or was there any Welsh cover ? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

"Not a shoulder it's a wrap"

:gok:

:lol:

See, in games which aren’t tight, none of this matters. But in games as tight as this, is absolutely crucial.

Will all swing the other way if it’s Ireland Wales in the semis. Wales’ penalty count will be huge