Scottish rugby

Malinga the Swinga

48 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Dupont back for quarters according to reports. 

Agree with you and NTL. It's a sad day when the English are preferable winners but Wales and especially the Irish are detestable as are their insufferably arrogant supporters/pundits and media.

It's not sporting I'm told to wish injury on opponents but if Murray, Sexton, Earls, Furlong and especially O'Mahony were to be hit by an Achilles injury, I wouldn't be upset.

If they were to be hit by a French madman with a baseball bat I wouldn't shed a tear either.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Dawnrazor

• Malinga the Swinga

• Tazio

Just now, Morgan said:

Italy cuffed.  :pleasing:

Is it last week already?  Savaged twice.

France are the best team in the world by a mile.  Structured when they want to be.  Play in the loose if they fancy it.  All the power in the world.  Rarely miss a place kick to take the piss a bit more.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The good news is by finishing 3rd in the group, Italy have qualified for the next World Cup in 2027. 

This is not good news.

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Agree with you and NTL. It's a sad day when the English are preferable winners but Wales and especially the Irish are detestable as are their insufferably arrogant supporters/pundits and media.

It's not sporting I'm told to wish injury on opponents but if Murray, Sexton, Earls, Furlong and especially O'Mahony were to be hit by an Achilles injury, I wouldn't be upset.

I’d rather he was hit by a Scottish forward. That somehow is miraculously missed by all the cameras. 

Scotland don't need extra motivation. But as Gregor Townsend said its assumed Ireland are qualifying. Just need to show the squad the English newspapers. 

Wales on their way to fairly comfortably beating Georgia to top their group, but they've very underwhelming. Just highlights again how lopsided the draw is that they'll not play a top side until the semi-finals if they get there. 

Whoever gets to the semi-finals from the other side of the draw will be clear favourites to make the final, but in a one-off game there's always a chance that England or Wales could make the final from just playing well in one game.

8 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Wales on their way to fairly comfortably beating Georgia to top their group, but they've very underwhelming. Just highlights again how lopsided the draw is that they'll not play a top side until the semi-finals if they get there. 

Whoever gets to the semi-finals from the other side of the draw will be clear favourites to make the final, but in a one-off game there's always a chance that England or Wales could make the final from just playing well in one game.

Maybe not so comfortable now with Georgia scoring to make it 24-14 with 20 mins left...

:interehjrling:

Boo, try for Wales (suspicious forward pass and all) and the try bonus point means they'll top the group now even if they still lose.

Couple of late tries from Wales to make the scoreline more flattering to them than it really was. A quarter final against Argentina or Japan, and I wouldn't put it past either of them being able to beat Wales, certainly not a foregone conclusion that Wales will beat them.

I P Knightley
21 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'd rather these injuries were all very early in the match. Sextoy kicks off and... ooyah!... my hammy's gone (and my achilles); Furlong and O'Mahony up to challenge for the kick off run head-on-head into each other (twice for good measure) - off they go to fail their HIAs. I'm not too bothered by Earls but he has to be drafted into the scrum for reasons I can't quite work out and puts his back out trying to heave. Then Murray falls over and hurts his cock really badly. He's on the bench but it means he can't come on.

England 19-8 (3 tries to 1) down to Samoa after 30 mins.

French crowd singing "Allez les bleu" :lol: 

Edit: 3rd try disallowed for a knock on (didn't look a clear one to me)

Edited by PortyJambo

8 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:D You just *love* the Italians, Morgan.

Is his sister in law Italian to?!

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, PortyJambo said:

England 19-8 (3 tries to 1) down to Samoa after 30 mins.

French crowd singing "Allez les bleu" :lol: 

Edit: 3rd try disallowed for a knock on (didn't look a clear one to me)

That was a rotten call. Not clear and obvious. Even then, it should have been made before the conversion attempt was allowed.

Once again, TMO spoiling a bloody good laugh.

28 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

This England team is laughable.

A new low - missing a penalty because the clock ran down. :lol:

Ridiculous that that can happen from your captain.

England are pish, the first decent team they come up against and they'll get DBF'd.

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Just heard from a good source that a recently retired Scotland international was caught shagging an 18 year old behind a marquee today. 

Stuart McInally :shockio:

::troll::

All roads lead to Gorgie

Come on Scotland. Looks like a home match for Ireland with the vast majority of the crowd though!

Malinga the Swinga

Well time has come and result is there to be grabbed.

Hoping for best but not confident.

Get off to a positive start and anything is possible.

4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Fair play. 

I mean, boo! 

What’s the right reaction here? Help us out, Taz. 

giphy (3).gif

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

That was a rotten call. Not clear and obvious. Even then, it should have been made before the conversion attempt was allowed.

Once again, TMO spoiling a bloody good laugh.

Ridiculous decision. Almost as if the officials were desperate to disallow that try and keep England in game.

I've never seen a converted try being changed and always thought once kick taken, there was no going back.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Ridiculous decision. Almost as if the officials were desperate to disallow that try and keep England in game.

I've never seen a converted try being changed and always thought once kick taken, there was no going back.

They were 

cheats

Edited by heatonjambo

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, heatonjambo said:

Has the swinger taken some Xanax for his refs nerves 

i do agree with him mind 

I'm on a warning from wife as apparently me complaining doesn't impact on game.

Terrible start with Ireland scoring early.

If win not looking likely, I'll revert to hoping Irish players get serious injuries.

Never ever watch Rugby, don't really like the sport but was scrolling through the channels and thought i'll stick it on. 

A good solid minute boys :lol:

Time to start finding some English lads with Scottish grannies etc? 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'm on a warning from wife as apparently me complaining doesn't impact on game.

Terrible start with Ireland scoring early.

If win not looking likely, I'll revert to hoping Irish players get serious injuries.

😀

Malinga the Swinga

More attacking rugby in first few minutes in this game than England have played in whole tournament.

I have extended I'll will to Farrell as well.