• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Dawnrazor

• Malinga the Swinga

• Tazio

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Ball up the jumper rugby as it was known. 

Dean Richards being the biggest culprit. I remember a game v Scotland, might even have been a title decider in the mid 90's where he basically just killed the game. Horrific stuff.

I P Knightley
16 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’m pleased for George Ford. He’s always been a good player and been looked over in terms of selection so they could shoehorn Farrell into the team. And then Smith who just doesn’t suit their style of play. 

I'm with you on that. Ford is the better fly half for this England team. Losing Farrell was always likely to lead to them being better. 

5 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Which panel?  RTÉ are completely unanimous - it was a red.

ITV have got Sir Clive Wankword; Lawrence Dillydallyo and Rubber Jonny Wilkinson. 

Jonny W is actually OK whilst the other two were emphatic that in no way was it a red card, suggesting, in fact, that the Argie fella could have taken more care. 

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

When do England have to play a decent team. They can't get to final without playing one of better teams, can they?

Sounds like the FIFA Women's World Cup. :eek: 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

When do England have to play a decent team. They can't get to final without playing one of better teams, can they?

I think Argentina are the highest ranked team in their side of the draw 

Semi-final. Argentina are the highest ranked team in their half of the draw. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

Argentina just gifting points. Pathetic 

It's when the real games are on that you find out what this world ranking bollox actually means.

Malinga the Swinga

The English defence have been offside at every dead ball and this ***** of a ref hasn't pinged them once.

He just pinged Argentina for same offence.

Stop trying to even things up and ref game properly 

Semi final would be team from the half of death 

The English defence have been offside at every dead ball and this ***** of a ref hasn't pinged them once.

He just pinged Argentina for same offence.

Stop trying to even things up and ref game properly 

Saw New Zealand yesterday. Seems to be allowed.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

This is ****in murder, I'm getting pelters from the English Dad's😭

Just tell them to **** off as they're all *****. That should shut them up

Just tell them to **** off as they're all *****. That should shut them up

That's so 20 minutes ago!

periodictabledancer
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Argentina's shitness is almost in match fixing investigation territory.  Hopeless.

I know you're joking , but...

Malinga the Swinga

Sorry but this ref is a cheat. English boy clearly knocked it on and he just ignored it. He's given Argentina nothing since he was forced to send English guy off

Sorry but this ref is a cheat. English boy clearly knocked it on and he just ignored it. He's given Argentina nothing since he was forced to send English guy off

Tend to agree he gave England a penalty during arg advantage as well 

England constant offside and never pinged

Yeah, but Argentina are 15 points behind - and 18 of those are their own fault.

The only bonus of England's fortunate draw is the build up and hope in the media until they face a decent test team and get well and truly trounced.

I P Knightley

I wouldn't say he's a cheat. 

For one, I can't think of a single game I've seen him handle where he hasn't missed a bagful of obvious infringements. 

For two, I'd refer you to the comments of my learned friend, Ulysses. Argentina are being so shit, they don't need the help of a bent ref. 

I P Knightley

Commentator: "If you're Argentinean, watching this at home, you'll be pulling your hair out."

Almost all viewers: "If you're anyone who's not English, watching this at home..."

4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Yeah, but Argentina are 15 points behind - and 18 of those are their own fault.

**** off Ulysses, you fool - Argentina are 18 points behind - and 21 of those are their own fault.

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

When does the rugby start? This is horrendous! Argentina look like they've just flung a team together!

Earlier today.  :whistling: 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just switched it on. The commentator sounds really annoying. I think I will switch it off again.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

I wouldn't say he's a cheat. 

For one, I can't think of a single game I've seen him handle where he hasn't missed a bagful of obvious infringements. 

For two, I'd refer you to the comments of my learned friend, Ulysses. Argentina are being so shit, they don't need the help of a bent ref. 

You need to remember that I start from position of all refs being cheating *****.

Other problem is when chasing high balls, English guy never jumps for ball, he just jumps into opposition player. It's a penalty but this ***** just ignores it.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Quite amazing.

Everything Argentina do goes wrong. 

It's like a parody.  But frankly, I wonder if that's what's happened.? No more cat-farting about, now it's serious, they're against one of the "big 8" and they make a bollix of it?

3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Just switched it on. The commentator sounds really annoying. I think I will switch it off again.

Wise decision 😳👍