• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckies1874

• Bazzas right boot

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

Ricardo Quaresma
49 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

So is it sold out and Ticket Exchange activated? Can't see anything on the official site.

Yes; now that I got one in Q, it shows nothing on the screen; only allowed one ticket

Ricardo Quaresma
9 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Yeah usually they add over night but just wondering if you do get a point?

Yes, 1 point added now

Get at them, press them high and we'll win. 

Gino

Shanks 

McKay                      Forrest

Kio.      Cammy

Cochrane Kingsley Halkett Atkinson 

Gordon 

2-1 Hearts

joondalupjambo
8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Gino

Shanks 

Kio.      Cammy

Gordon 

2-1 Hearts

Is Halkett fit now?

9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

So is it sold out and Ticket Exchange activated? Can't see anything on the official site.

Had a peek this morning and quite a few tickets available on the exchange. Not done a count but there looks to be a good couple of hundred.

31 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Gino

Shanks 

Kio.      Cammy

Gordon 

2-1 Hearts

🙂

34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Gino

Shanks 

Kio.      Cammy

Gordon 

2-1 Hearts

I really like that side.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

At least they dont have Aribo any more , he always seemed to cause us massive problems 

Aye because he is a top quality player, just like Shirley 🤷‍♂️

FYI the boss is watching 😜

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

At least they dont have Aribo any more , he always seemed to cause us massive problems 

Sibbick floored him and kamara, peace of beauty.

Still hoping we can get this sibbick back, would be like a new signing.

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Aye because he is a top quality player, just like Shirley 🤷‍♂️

FYI the boss is watching 😜

Yip he is . It was relevant to mention him though as a few posters are wanting us to set the team out in a very attacking formation with four forwards . The last time we attacked them like that at Tynecastle they picked us off at the back and Aribo was the one who caused us the biggest problems 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I really want Sibbick to make it and have definitely not given up on him either

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yip he is . It was relevant to mention him though as a few posters are wanting us to set the team out in a very attacking formation with four forwards . The last time we attacked them like that at Tynecastle they picked us off at the back and Aribo was the one who caused us the biggest problems 

They had Souttar as their extra man 😉

26 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Had a peek this morning and quite a few tickets available on the exchange. Not done a count but there looks to be a good couple of hundred.

My Platinum seat in Section D Row 17 is available due to the pesky train strikes. 

Best seat in the house! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

My Platinum seat in Section D Row 17 is available due to the pesky train strikes. 

Best seat in the house! 

It was when you were in better company 😉

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Great we have some choice and cover again

I would go with Gordon, Smith, Cochrane, Neilson, Kingsley; Kio, Devlin; Forrest, Snodgrass, Ginnelly; Shankland.

Left out McKay, yet to see him have a decent game or finish a chance against them. Plenty of creativity in that team. He can come on for the last 30 minutes.

Clark, Sibbick, Halliday, Haring, Atkinson, McKay, Humphrys, GMS, Grant, plenty of options too off the bench.

Still got Halkett, Rowles, Beni and any potential Jan signing let alone Boyce to add to that list

29 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

It was when you were in better company 😉

Not my fault if you moved to the cheap seats. Cost of living crisis etc... 😝

Francis Albert

I think I have released my seat on ticket exchange. I think!

But eticjkets seems to treat a release as a purchase. You are asked to confirm your "order"  as if you were buying and it gives details of how it will be delivered (by post). Hope I haven't rebought my ticket at twice the credit I get for releasing it! 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Francis Albert said:

But eticjkets seems to treat a release as a purchase. You are asked to confirm your "order"  as if you were buying and it gives details of how it will be delivered (by post). Hope I haven't rebought my ticket at twice the credit I get for releasing it! 

You’ll get an email confirmation.

Gordon

Smith Neilson Kingsley Cochrane

Kio Cammy Halliday

Forrest Shankland McKay

I don’t think we’ll lose. Not decided if we’ll win or draw yet.

7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

yeah confused me that as well as first time I’ve done it. Thought it was ok as had £0

as above email confirmation and also shows in the e-tickets account in the tab in your account 👍

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It also tells you how much you will get if it’s sold so don’t worry!

You can also check the status of your seat by looking at the ticket map to see if it’s still available!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Gino

Shanks 

Kio.      Cammy

Gordon 

2-1 Hearts

This is well thought out, what I like about this team is it allows us to press high, with the option for player's ,the front four to rotate and keep Rangers guessing.

Say McKay needs a breather gino can slot in and press from the left , putting mckay over too the centre , I feel Forrest will be vital in this game,his first touch has to be always forward , positive gameplay.

Devlin and Kio, need to be our rock but also contribute going forward.

Weak link for them is Borna.

Great Post 👍 Great knowledge. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

55 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He needs the hairdo back.  I truly believe this.  Lost all his sexiness and confidence.

24 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Robbie Neilson's doubt over Craig Halkett as Hearts manager makes statement on Rangers game 

What statement? 🤷‍♂️

Francis Albert
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It also tells you how much you will get if it’s sold so don’t worry!

You can also check the status of

your seat by looking at the ticket map to see if it’s still available!

Thanks for the reply (and others). Yes it is still available. I wasn't worried really ... I would have had to pay if I had bought it!  They have just made a quick rather clunky fix to the eticket process. 

Surprised how many seats are available in R including some rows of 3 and 4 together. If they sell out (again) the club will make a decent wodge.

Edited by Francis Albert

The Edinburgh club are out to win the lunchtime kick-off in front of the Sky Sports cameras before a high-profile midweek Europa Conference League tie. The Italians are due in Gorgie on Thursday evening but manager Neilson stressed Hearts are concerned only with Rangers for now.

They beat RFS in Europe and Motherwell at Fir Park before the international break and want to retain that momentum. “It is Tynecastle so we expect to win the game and that is what we’re going to try to do. With the backing and the way the players are playing, we will go out there with confidence,” said Neilson.

“We know we are playing against a very good team who were UEFA cup finalists four months ago. They are a good team and they strengthened again in the summer so we have to be at it, but we have shown that we can do that.”

Hearts are facing an important six days but also a hectic six weeks as they cram 12 league and European games in before the World Cup break. “If we start talking about what we’re going to do on Thursday night or the following week or the week after that, then you start to lose 

“We are playing Rangers at home in front of a full house. We need to put our strongest team out and fully focus. Hopefully we get a result and then we move on to Thursday. It’s not about the other games that are coming up, it’s about this game on Saturday.

“When you play these big games, the more you do it, the more you learn how to cope with them. There are guys here who have played a number of big games in their career so, while Saturday is a massive game for us, it is one that the players will be ready for.”

Neilson admitted doubt over Hearts defender Craig Halkett’s fitness after injury. “Craig trained a wee bit today [Thursday]. He will do the full session on Friday. He will be touch-and-go for the weekend, probably not [available] to be honest with you. The plan is to try and get him ready for Fiorentina.”

AlphonseCapone

I stuck on my hazmat suit and went for a gander on Follow, Follow. About half of them utterly shitting it. Safe to say they're not impressed with their away performances this season. We need to get at them right from the start, sounds like they'll crumble. 

* Warning: this post has the potential to age like spilt milk. 

27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This is well thought out, what I like about this team is it allows us to press high, with the option for player's ,the front four to rotate and keep Rangers guessing.

Say McKay needs a breather gino can slot in and press from the left , putting mckay over too the centre , I feel Forrest will be vital in this game,his first touch has to be always forward , positive gameplay.

Devlin and Kio, need to be our rock but also contribute going forward.

Weak link for them is Borna.

Great Post 👍 Great knowledge. 

I think Gino as Striker puts them under pressure with his pace pressing and with anything in behind. Ultimately we want to stop them controlling the tempo and building from the back. We want to force them into long balls or into taking risks in possession. 

Play Shanks as CF because anything Gino wins high, he's likely going to be forced wide and that allows Shanks to attack the centre from a deeper position. 

If Forrest presses Barasic and Gino presses the LCB, Shanks can cut out any passing lanes. If Barasic tries to go into LCM, Devlin will be on that ball.

It's going to be all about the transition from the press to the counter. That's where our best chances will come from. 

I think we're good enough to beat them and go 2nd. 

Edited by Cruyff

29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The Edinburgh club are out to win the lunchtime kick-off in front of the Sky Sports cameras before a high-profile midweek Europa Conference League tie. The Italians are due in Gorgie on Thursday evening but manager Neilson stressed Hearts are concerned only with Rangers for now.

They beat RFS in Europe and Motherwell at Fir Park before the international break and want to retain that momentum. “It is Tynecastle so we expect to win the game and that is what we’re going to try to do. With the backing and the way the players are playing, we will go out there with confidence,” said Neilson.

“We know we are playing against a very good team who were UEFA cup finalists four months ago. They are a good team and they strengthened again in the summer so we have to be at it, but we have shown that we can do that.”

Hearts are facing an important six days but also a hectic six weeks as they cram 12 league and European games in before the World Cup break. “If we start talking about what we’re going to do on Thursday night or the following week or the week after that, then you start to lose 

“We are playing Rangers at home in front of a full house. We need to put our strongest team out and fully focus. Hopefully we get a result and then we move on to Thursday. It’s not about the other games that are coming up, it’s about this game on Saturday.

“When you play these big games, the more you do it, the more you learn how to cope with them. There are guys here who have played a number of big games in their career so, while Saturday is a massive game for us, it is one that the players will be ready for.”

Neilson admitted doubt over Hearts defender Craig Halkett’s fitness after injury. “Craig trained a wee bit today [Thursday]. He will do the full session on Friday. He will be touch-and-go for the weekend, probably not [available] to be honest with you. The plan is to try and get him ready for Fiorentina.”

Reading that we are best leaving him out till he is fully fit.  He’s no been right since before cup final as always bringing him back far too soon and he breaks down at the slightest of things 

Who have Sevco beaten in the past month?

Downdee United, that's who.

You're in better form, have won in Europe and have players getting international recognition.

Get in their faces and they're there for the taking.

Disser Pointon
51 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Gordon

Smith Neilson Kingsley Cochrane

Kio Cammy Halliday

Forrest Shankland McKay

I don’t think we’ll lose. Not decided if we’ll win or draw yet.

That's the team for me also.