Minutes Silence/Queen’s death ( merged )

Hood09

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Tw folk shouted **** the queen, fair enough it’s a free country for now anyway. Some Huns without the bus fare started singing GSTQ during a minutes SILENCE FFS, then folk booed them. Crazy to do it at HT instead of on Sunday if the game is on. 

I hope the game is off.

Depressing stuff watching that shite.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Fozzyonthefence

• communist

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, XB52 said:

I'm sure you said the same when they had the silence for the pope. 

I was in France when the pope died and as a mark of respect I went to the chapel on the Friday night I was there. I was born to a catholic mother and a Protestant father. Our family respect all religions. Had someone shouted FTP during a minutes silence my thoughts and feelings would be the exact same. I was in St Gallen and visited the cathedral and lit a candle for my mum and grandmother. I have no political or religious leanings whatsoever and tonight was disgusting. There should be no place for either side of bigotry at our club. 

5 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

I'll say the same as i said after the debacle of the minute silence for the Pope.  No matter what you believe, if you can't hold your thoughts for one minute to be quiet to show basic human respect, you're the problem.

Agreed 

TynecastleBC5

I'm still trying to decide what was more embarrassing...

1. The neanderthals shouting "FTQ" and or booing the minutes silence.

2. The apprentice plumbers in section N with their stone island gear on (wannabe hard men (boys)) singing God save the Queen.

3. Or the dafty at the back of the Roseburn stand shouting "I'll punch the f out of every one of them" referring to the folk in point no. 1. Also starting on a bloke at the game with his young son for something he didn't shout....

Love being a hearts fan, but I detest being a football fan sometimes due to the thick chav's and scummy numpties you have to be around.

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, cliffdanum said:

Called the Queen a paedophile

We were in section S as well and can verify this. Boy deserved everything he hopefully got. 

20 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

2 imbeciles in the Hearts end shouted **** the Queen and were shouted/booed down.

I didn't think I would ever hear that from our end. Sad times

You heard that in the main stand, absolutely disgusting moronic individuals. 

1 minute ago, ADAM said:

"Bigots not welcome"....is that the bigots that were sing "up to knees in fenian blood", or are they the acceptable bigots?

Whata****ingaboutery eh? Show some respect eh?

3 minutes ago, Pap said:

But people werent booing the Queen. 

Some people were shouting abuse about her.  Then people booed that.  Then people sang GSTQ for....reasons, then people booed that.

They're literally all morons, sorry

Just now, TynecastleBC5 said:

2. The apprentice plumbers in section N with their stone island gear on (wannabe hard men (boys)) singing God save the Queen.

3. Or the dafty at the back of the Roseburn stand shouting "I'll punch the f out of every one of them" referring to the folk in point no. 1. Also starting on a bloke at the game with his young son for something he didn't shout....

Love being a hearts fan, but I detest being a football fan sometimes due to the thick chav's and scummy numpties you have to be around.

BUnch of morons it seems ..On both sides. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, ADAM said:

"Bigots not welcome"....is that the bigots that were sing "up to knees in fenian blood", or are they the acceptable bigots?

Spot on 

been here before

Arseholes amongst the coked up teenboiz and their middle aged groomers in Section N? Well bugger my Stone Island, who would believe it?

Also amongst the first to head out after the 2nd goal went in.

Was also a wee bit of a finger pointing rammy betwixt a father and son combo on the edge of D and a boy on the edge of C after the silence. Not sure what it was about exactly but was quite heated.

Embarrassing ans shameful. Never been so ashamed to be hearts fan.

Not a royalist but I am a human being. How grown men can't control themselves quiet flabbergasting.

Moron in section Y of Gorgie one close up to me. Beggers belief.

16 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Yep.

Stupid by the club to do it tonight. There will be one on Sunday too. 

Agreed. Stupid decision, they should’ve waited until Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Our club has nothing to do with the queen. **** the queen is just as embarrassing as GSTQ. 

accurate. Good man.

still, it’s fun to see people lose their sh*t over nonsense 😄

1 minute ago, Diego10 said:

Some people were shouting abuse about her.  Then people booed that.  Then people sang GSTQ for....reasons, then people booed that.

They're literally all morons, sorry

Hmm im pretty certain the song started to drown out that idiot shouting FTQ. Idiot of a man.

tartofmidlothian
27 minutes ago, pressgang22 said:

I think the vast majority of Hearts supporters were booing the small section that bizarrely chose to sing GSTQ during the silence

27 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Sounded like the booing was a reaction to folk singing GSTQ??

It was. Although I heard the odd voice shouting abuse during it.

Very awkwardly done, the ref took so long to blow the whistle to start it that CG though it was over and stepped away from the circle.

Shooter McGavin
4 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Can you explain that the Queen " was clearly a divisive figure" where ... definitely not in Scotland! 

We’ve just witnessed our own supporters openly boo a minute silence that was held as a sign of respect in the aftermath of her death mate,

Oh and every social media platform right now is buzzing with people making jokes about her and suggesting we scrap the monarchy etc.

To suggest she wasn’t a divisive figure is just burying your head in the sand.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope the game is off.

Depressing stuff watching that shite.

I think it will be to save Celtic having a minutes silence at their home game, keeps Rangers happy also. 

That behaviour was an embarrassment to the club, by individuals who brought their own prejudices to the fore and made it all about themselves.

Over a minutes silence, to show respect, all they achieved was to needlessly exacerbate division amongst our own support.

Cretinous behaviour.

The Mercer Takeover
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Our club has nothing to do with the queen. **** the queen is just as embarrassing as GSTQ. 

It's about giving the supporters opportunity to show respect. It's called decency.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The problem here is not necessarily the reactions as the majority of people are disgusted at the behaviour overall. No, the problem here is that the morons on both sides think politics is like a game of football and behave as such. The concept of having republican views, for example, and being able to respect someone serving as head of state for 70 years is beyond their comprehension.

4 minutes ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

The result.

9 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Can you explain that the Queen " was clearly a divisive figure" where ... definitely not in Scotland! 

Exactly what I was thinking

Some of the other royals then yes maybe

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Indeed. 

It was sort of tragically comical how it panned out. Stadium stood for the silence, some chanting was going on on the concourse of the Wheatfield and then died out and people booed that, then a few solo voices shouted FTQ. People started booing in reaction. Then section N in retaliation started singing GSTQ and people started booing that. And in the end everyone was left unhappy.

it was like a perfect example of the folly of man. 

It's easy enough to be respectful no matter what your beliefs are.

If your staple diet is crayons and puddle water, not so much it would seem.

Is anyone really that surprised though.

27 minutes ago, pressgang22 said:

I think the vast majority of Hearts supporters were booing the small section that bizarrely chose to sing GSTQ during the silence

From the Wheatfield It sounded like the GSTQ was a reaction to the booing. Was definitely some booing before GSTQ started. Regardless, was embarrassing all round. Couldn't believe what I was hearing 

4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

You heard that in the main stand, absolutely disgusting moronic individuals. 

never thought id hear that either, strange people shouting that l feel..

TynecastleBC5
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

BUnch of morons it seems ..On both sides. 

Agreed mate.

They'll keep breeding the next generation though unfortunately.

The "it's not against the law to sing/shout what I want/bring a union jack to a game" etc crew need to realise all they do is bring scrutiny and bad press to the club they claim to support.

Alot of growing up needed amongst our support sadly.

Will never return to tynecastle unless they find and ban the moron who shouted during the minutes silence.  Have they no knowledge of our history? Top of the league and our full squad went to war for King and Country. 

I hope the chap at the back of D is suitably embarrassed by his actions tonight and is having a stern word with himself. 

TynecastleBC5
3 minutes ago, Pap said:

The result.

Sadly neither the result or any of my 3 points came as a surprise 😔

Booing started before anyone was singing GSTQ.  Lets not pretend that all the booing was directed at that. 

2 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

It was sort of tragically comical how it panned out. Stadium stood for the silence, some chanting was going on on the concourse of the Wheatfield and then died out and people booed that, then a few solo voices shouted FTQ. People started booing in reaction. Then section N in retaliation started singing GSTQ and people started booing that. And in the end everyone was left unhappy.

it was like a perfect example of the folly of man. 

A very British tragi-comedy of misunderstanding!

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Welcome to SNP Scotland I guess.

Sad we aligned ourself with Celtic fans. That’s the reality 

Exactly 

4 minutes ago, Pap said:

Hmm im pretty certain the song started to drown out that idiot shouting FTQ. Idiot of a man.

Yes he was an idiot.  

As is the concept of drowning something out during a MINUTES SILENCE.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Hearts fans doing Celtic fans bidding ?

Dear god.

And they say Robbie and our players are an embarrassment.

Go get your Palestine flags folks….

Bellends on both sides. Just say nothing. However there are arseholes in every support so it’ll be interesting to see if the SPFL make minute silences mandatory at the weekend. My guess is they won’t. Just like they never made Rangers have one for the Pope. Only big bad Hearts with scumbag supporters.

10 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It isn't freedom of speech. It's arsehole behaviour. If you can't see that then there isn't much hope tbh. 

I suppose you must be either a queen supporter, or a god save the queen hater?

if you’re in the middle like me you could laugh at people like yourself 😅.

I’ll say it again - keep religion and politics away from football.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Jambo Gdawg said:

Will never return to tynecastle unless they find and ban the moron who shouted during the minutes silence.  Have they no knowledge of our history? Top of the league and our full squad went to war for King and Country. 

Yes you will. If morons kept you away from football you'd never attend a game anywhere.

I’ll add - to the guy at the bank of section E who shouted out ‘Yeeeees’ at the announcement of the queens death. You looked like an utter ****. I was actually embarrassed for you. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think it will be to save Celtic having a minutes silence at their home game, keeps Rangers happy also. 

Yep.

They’ll do anything to appease the uglies.

1 minute ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Agreed mate.

They'll keep breeding the next generation though unfortunately.

The "it's not against the law to sing/shout what I want/bring a union jack to a game" etc crew need to realise all they do is bring scrutiny and bad press to the club they claim to support.

Alot of growing up needed amongst our support sadly.

Like i said morons and as you said the cycle continues when they breed. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Minutes Silence/Queen’s death ( merged )
  • JKBMod 3 locked this topic