Minutes Silence/Queen’s death ( merged )

Hood09

Pasquale for King

Tw folk shouted **** the queen, fair enough it’s a free country for now anyway. Some Huns without the bus fare started singing GSTQ during a minutes SILENCE FFS, then folk booed them. Crazy to do it at HT instead of on Sunday if the game is on. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Fozzyonthefence

• communist

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can we ever criticize other teams supporters for disrespecting a 1 minutes silence, when some in our own support can't respect one either.

Totally embarrassed themselves but more importantly the club all over Europe & the World.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The morons choosing to sing GSTQ should have realised the anthem is now God Save The King. Likewise, people booing during a minute's silence are ****wits.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, communist said:

quite amusing you think the whole world was watching hearts v Istanbul tonight.

i didn’t boo but I respect the right to express free speech.

the reactions around me were quite humorous.

Yeah I was smiling then shouted at those singing, absolute farce tbh. 

LarrysRightFoot

What an embarrassment. I know people would have been well oiled but that was a disgrace. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Tw folk shouted **** the queen, fair enough it’s a free country for now anyway. Some Huns without the bus fare started singing GSTQ during a minutes SILENCE FFS, then folk booed them. Crazy to do it at HT instead of on Sunday if the game is on. 

Yep.

Stupid by the club to do it tonight. There will be one on Sunday too. 

loveofthegame
3 minutes ago, communist said:

Your name tells me all I need to know about what to think of you

2 minutes ago, communist said:

"I didn't boo but I respect the right to express free speech"

In other words, there is nothing wrong with it 

Great perspective that. 

Just now, Diego10 said:

Far as i could tell it was one loud arsehole.

Then people started trying to shout him down, which always goes well, then some folk decided turning section N into last night of the proms was the way to go.

Lot of idiots on display.

Shouting down a boo'er in a minutes silence is daft because it then amplifies the booing. 

Also, thought football did applauses now to avoid this nonsense? 

5 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Sounded like the booing was a reaction to folk singing GSTQ??

It wasnt.  It was a reaction to the scummy individual  Phuck in the wheatfield who I’d doubt is a Jambo, that shouted FTQ, not once but twice. How the hell he wasn’t lynched I’ll never know. Absolute low life and HMFC isn’t the team for you. Upper N started singing GSTQ to drown out the scumbag and the booing aimed at the pond life cretinous individual. He should have been leathered. 

Have some respect and dignity for our longest serving monarch. I was ashamed at a minority of our support tonight. 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

If you want to sing GTSTQ, **** off down the M8. Not welcome at our club. Equally the dafties shouting **** the queen are out of order.

10 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Nope it started when idiots In the Wheatfield lower G were shooting **** the queen. 

Then GSTQ was sung then the booing started 

Reminds me of the silence for the pope.at Hampden. 

It's almost as if people aren't keen on silences for non Hearts/football related People. 

If you don't want to stand and be quiet, show.your displeasure at remaining seated. Not hard.

• davemclaren changed the title to Minutes Silence ( merged )
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

"I didn't boo but I respect the right to express free speech"

In other words, there is nothing wrong with it 

Great perspective that. 

thank you. 

on the other hand you can get your knickers in a twist depending on whatever side you’re on.

Churchill Barrier
11 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Sad time to be a Hearts fan with the on field performance but that’s the first time I have been embarrassed by our own fans. Shocking people can’t pay respects and just observe a minute 

It really wasnt difficult,  for or against show some respect for anyone who dies.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Shouting down a boo'er in a minutes silence is daft because it then amplifies the booing. 

Also, thought football did applauses now to avoid this nonsense? 

Man U did a silence and West Ham an applause. Big bad UEFA getting the blame for making them play. 

Section N singing GSTQ and rule Britannia what a riddy. Huns without the bus fair. Should never have had the minute silence in the first place 

Absolutely embarrassed by this tonight. 

You have to be sub human filth to boo a 96 year old woman dying. 

Just awful. 

Seems like those who are ok about GSTQ being sung at Tynecastle are trying to kid themselves on the booing was because of one guy who shouted FTQ at the start. It wasn’t. The booing clearly increased in volume all around the stadium when GSTQ started. 

14 minutes ago, pressgang22 said:

I think the vast majority of Hearts supporters were booing the small section that bizarrely chose to sing GSTQ during the silence

Bizaarely????   *** me , we truly are one fcked up nation. Despicable behaviour by our supporters showing allegiance to our queen.

Shooter McGavin

The disruption to the minute silence should never have happened.

She was clearly a divisive figure, and I kind of feared this kind of thing was going to happen.

Just now, 19/05/2012 said:

Section N singing GSTQ and rule Britannia what a riddy. Huns without the bus fair. Should never have had the minute silence in the first place 

Which was a reaction to the embarrassment of a couple of middle aged men shouting "**** the Queen".

But yeah, strange decision to hold it. Unfortunately, the club will be ridiculed by the press.

16 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Maybe folk didn’t like the Queen. I wasn’t there but I wouldn’t

have booed. however some people maybe don’t like her or the royal family, and each to their own.

it was A lot to ask for a whole stadium to be silent when her death was just announced 

No it wasn't.  Absolutely not.

Just now, communist said:

thank you. 

on the other hand you can get your knickers in a twist depending on whatever side you’re on.

On the other hand you could just shut your f....... mouth and let it pass 

It goes two ways. 

4 minutes ago, Churchill Barrier said:

It really wasnt difficult,  for or against show some respect for anyone who dies.

This, making it out its one side when both were being f**wits is pathetic

Edited by sadj

Never been so disgusted in all my life. The result means nothing. One or two people embarrassed our club tonight. Hope they are hounded out of our club as we don’t want them. 

Just now, franco2209 said:

Bizaarely????   *** me , we truly are one fcked up nation. Despicable behaviour by our supporters showing allegiance to our queen.

It's bizarre. Most probably visit there own mothers at Christmas.

18 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Think some were singing GSTK

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

On the other hand you could just shut your f....... mouth and let it pass 

It goes two ways. 

freedom of speech buddy. Enjoy it. 

7 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

It wasnt.  It was a reaction to the scummy individual  Phuck in the wheatfield who I’d doubt is a Jambo, that shouted FTQ, not once but twice. How the hell he wasn’t lynched I’ll never know. Absolute low life and HMFC isn’t the team for you. Upper N started singing GSTQ to drown out the scumbag and the booing aimed at the pond life cretinous individual. He should have been leathered. 

Have some respect and dignity for our longest serving monarch. I was ashamed at a minority of our support tonight. 

I'm sure you said the same when they had the silence for the pope. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The disruption to the minute silence should never have happened.

She was clearly a divisive figure, and I kind of feared this kind of thing was going to happen.

Can you explain that the Queen " was clearly a divisive figure" where ... definitely not in Scotland! 

I'll say the same as i said after the debacle of the minute silence for the Pope.  No matter what you believe, if you can't hold your thoughts for one minute to be quiet to show basic human respect, you're the problem.

21 minutes ago, SectionN said:

All supporters booing a 96 year old woman. Don’t bother coming back.

Disgusted & embarrassing our club. 

They were booing g those si ginger GSTQ.

Don't try and change the narrative.

Didnt see the big deal. It was a minutes silence and a wee interuption by a song celebrating her. Should have just left them to it than boo. An i'm not even in the UJ brigade.

Maybe they should have just waited until Sunday.

Yea. With hearts being a proddy club an aw I find it strange we didn't keep quiet and just wave the union jacks.

If the pope had died then no one would have done the mins silence,. Just like 2005 semi v the toilet rims.

An absolute honey trap for the moronic element. Embarrassing doesn't cover it. Folk almost fighting on the Gorgie Stand aswell. Shambolic on and off the park.

21 minutes ago, pressgang22 said:

I think the vast majority of Hearts supporters were booing the small section that bizarrely chose to sing GSTQ during the silence

100% this. Certainly where I was sitting (Lower J) thats what it was.

The Mercer Takeover
9 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

It wasnt.  It was a reaction to the scummy individual  Puck in the wheatfield who I’d doubt is a Jambo, that shouted FTQ, not once but twice. How the hell he wasn’t lynched I’ll never know. Absolute low life and HMFC isn’t the team for you. Upper N started singing GSTQ to drown out the scumbag and the booing aimed at the pond life cretinous individual. He should have been leathered. 

This

1 minute ago, Diego10 said:

I'll say the same as i said after the debacle of the minute silence for the Pope.  No matter what you believe, if you can't hold your thoughts for one minute to be quiet to show basic human respect, you're the problem.

But people werent booing the Queen. 

1 minute ago, communist said:

It isn't freedom of speech. It's arsehole behaviour. If you can't see that then there isn't much hope tbh. 

22 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Just started a similar thread. Disappointed in our fans. Hopefully ban the bigots, not welcome at Tynie. 

Which side of the bigots? The queen side singing rangers songs or the ones who aren’t a fan of the monarchy and shouted against her?

5 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

What the xxxx has the queen got to do with our football club?? 

14 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Does that include the hullo hullo fans

Apparently not. 

4 minutes ago, communist said:

Yep. its still a democracy is it ? 

2 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

Yes where was the uproar when this happened. ? 

22 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Sad time to be a Hearts fan with the on field performance but that’s the first time I have been embarrassed by our own fans. Shocking people can’t pay respects and just observe a minute silence. 

"Bigots not welcome"....is that the bigots that were sing "up to knees in fenian blood", or are they the acceptable bigots?

25 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Sad time to be a Hearts fan with the on field performance but that’s the first time I have been embarrassed by our own fans. Shocking people can’t pay respects and just observe a minute silence. 

It was the same thing when there was a minute's silence for the pope, I was mortified then and mortified again tonight. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Minutes Silence/Queen’s death ( merged )
  • JKBMod 3 locked this topic