Europa Conference League - Home match tickets

Zaba

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, KevinKyle10 said:

Apologies if already covered… me and my boy normally sit in Section X, Row 2 (front row,)  We’ve been moved back to row 10 for the euro game, anybody any idea why? Have emailed ticket office, but expect they’ll be busy for a few days.

Think stands behind the goals first couple rows will be empty.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Real Maroonblood

• graygo

• Sinbad the Sailor

Hearts are rampant
5 minutes ago, KevinKyle10 said:

Apologies if already covered… me and my boy normally sit in Section X, Row 2 (front row,)  We’ve been moved back to row 10 for the euro game, anybody any idea why? Have emailed ticket office, but expect they’ll be busy for a few days.

UEFA take seats from quite a few areas, including front row/or first couple of rows. 
You have probably scored here though as I am sure anyone being moved was being charged the cheaper price-in this case you have moved from Gorgie row 2 (bronze) to Gorgie row 10 (silver or maybe even Gold) at no extra cost, although appreciate a bit of hassle if you sit next to people you normally chat to etc as they’ve likely been moved to totally different rows/sections.

Thought Police
8 minutes ago, KevinKyle10 said:

5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Hearts mentioned that some season ticket holders would be moved due to Uefa rules.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Hearts mentioned that some season ticket holders would be moved due to Uefa rules.

Is it something to do with the height of the pitchside advertising boards for UEFA stuff? Will be a bit shit if there's no-one in the front two rows all the way round the ground

8 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

2 minutes ago, Hearts are rampant said:

UEFA take seats from quite a few areas, including front row/or first couple of rows. 
You have probably scored here though as I am sure anyone being moved was being charged the cheaper price-in this case you have moved from Gorgie row 2 (bronze) to Gorgie row 10 (silver or maybe even Gold) at no extra cost, although appreciate a bit of hassle if you sit next to people you normally chat to etc as they’ve likely been moved to totally different rows/sections.

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Thanks guys.

it’s not a hassle at all, as promised been offered seats at the same price. Just wondered the reason. Wee man will be annoyed he’ll no be able to keep waving at Gordon during the warm up though 

Sinbad the Sailor

For those asking why can't the tickets be added electronically to your ST card I was told Hearts are working on this. (We used to do this). Now moving away from bar codes being scanned to QR codes instead.

Going by previous posts there might be some on here who dont know what a QR code is - look at your ST its that wee square thing. Guessing QR codes are more secure and stop the green half of the ugly sisters forging tickets.

Lots of foreign clubs, airlines and rock concerts have used QR codes for years.

The Treasurer
45 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Looks like the tickets will be emailed to you individually just before each game 

That was going to be my question, I've only got the confirmation but no tickets. 

So am I right in saying we should receive an email a couple of days before each game with the digital tickets which can then be printed out 

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, The Treasurer said:

That was going to be my question, I've only got the confirmation but no tickets. 

So am I right in saying we should receive an email a couple of days before each game with the digital tickets which can then be printed out 

Yip that’s what it looks like. Different to the Zurich game as that was sent straight away

9 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Yeah that’s how I understand it 

tartofmidlothian
15 hours ago, graygo said:

Quite like this headline. 🇵🇪♥️

Erdoğan’s project team Başakşehir wins Turkish football league, but not hearts

That's a really interesting link. Basically Basaksehir are the football wing of the ruling party and nobody likes them, they get an average crowd of 2,900!

tartofmidlothian
49 minutes ago, KevinKyle10 said:

Happened to me too, although I've been moved to a better seat so it's all good.

3 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

That's a really interesting link. Basically Basaksehir are the football wing of the ruling party and nobody likes them, they get an average crowd of 2,900!

Yes, someone mentioned earlier that any Turkish football supporters we meet will probably want us to win. 😄

58 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

For those asking why can't the tickets be added electronically to your ST card I was told Hearts are working on this. (We used to do this). Now moving away from bar codes being scanned to QR codes instead.

Going by previous posts there might be some on here who dont know what a QR code is - look at your ST its that wee square thing. Guessing QR codes are more secure and stop the green half of the ugly sisters forging tickets.

Lots of foreign clubs, airlines and rock concerts have used QR codes for years.

QR codes aren't secure at all. Don't go posting pictures of your ST or match tickets on Social Media as anyone can take that photo, get to the ground before you and scan the QR code before you.

Edited by hughesie27

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

QR codes aren't secure at all. Don't go posting pictures of your ST or match tickets on Social Media as anyone can take that photo, get to the ground before you and scan the QR code before you.

IIRC the advantage with QR codes is that they hold a lot more information and are easier to read on a scanner. 

17 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Our opponents is third of the three main and most famous of the Istanbul sides. The Spartans or FC Edinburgh of Istanbu if you like but still more forbidding opposition of course.

The three most famous clubs in Istanbul are Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbace. 

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

When are single tickets on general sale? If it happens. 

General sale: Individual match tickets?

From 2pm Monday 5th September, all unsold tickets will go on general sale as individual match tickets

indianajones
21 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

From 2pm Monday 5th September, all unsold tickets will go on general sale as individual match tickets

Cheers Red. Will hope there are some left! 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

How are the queues in the ticket office? 🥸

Probably around 100 in front of me at 10.45,gave it half an hour then gave in.Rekon that a maximum of 10 folk got sorted out in that time.Pretty shambolic from what I seen.

6 minutes ago, stevie said:

Probably around 100 in front of me at 10.45,gave it half an hour then gave in.Rekon that a maximum of 10 folk got sorted out in that time.Pretty shambolic from what I seen.

Given people are not getting physical tickets ( this week anyway ) are there that many wanting to pay by cash? 🥸🤷‍♂️

Dean Winchester

Emailed the ticket office this morning to upgrade my sons ticket to an adult. Sorted on etickets by them within an hour and now ordered. :yas:

Hearts are rampant

Possibly more a generic point re tickets, but today highlighted it again as every ticket sale there are issues.

To be fair I think some/lot of this is on Ticketmaster as they’ve likely said to Hearts oh yeah we can sell in batches of 3 and it will be really and easy for people buying. 

In that example, how many knew you had to pick renew season ticket and were panicking when clicking on info said it wasn’t on sale.

When ticketmaster say they can do x, y and z do hearts have a variety of staff (different ages and levels of IT competency) test it to see how it works in reality. Not someone who works in ticket office (so is fully up to speed on all discussions and work arounds they’ve discussed with ticketmaster) but someone doing it as if they were a customer.

Even that sale today alone look how many queries come from it: people saying it wasn’t on sale as hadn’t realised had to pick season ticket renewal (why would you), others asking how soon will tickets be emailed to them after purchase (will it be before each game or will they get all 3 shortly after purchase etc). 

I know there are issues nearly every sale and often a lot of it is caused by people not reading the instructions and or not making sure their account is set up correctly eg permissions.

Surely Hearts could say up simple faq documents though answering simple questions eg advise when you will receive confirmation email, what you have to click on to buy the packages.

To be honest, it doesn’t hugely affect me as bern ST for 20 years plus, used Computers 20 years plus etc so can navigate myself round the sites ok. It’s other people I feel sorry for who maybe aren’t as IT savy or are going to library to use internet so can just leave it and try again and hour later or whatever.

Today was also minimum issues as I think folk have safety net of a week to buy ticket. Come European seats, semis or finals thought I’d stress and issues galore as ticketmaster so poor and restrictive.

Ideally there would an alternative to ticketmaster as that likely solve most of the user issues.

Edited by Hearts are rampant

Sinbad the Sailor
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

IIRC the advantage with QR codes is that they hold a lot more information and are easier to read on a scanner. 

He is right about not posting them in social media. They are secure in that they can only be used once so keep it safe. If you are daft and put one on social media then anyone can copy it.

Sinbad the Sailor

Just helped my 73yr old neighbour get his tickets online.

Now realise how difficult it is for older people not used to technology. Beamed his phone to my telly to help him see it better.

He asked a lot of sensible questions like "Why do I have to click on season tickets? That doesn't seem right". He had a point.

Maybe an instruction for those not savvy could have been sent out by Hearts how to navigate.

Anyway I took my time showing him how it works and he feels next time he thinks he can do it himself so he's a technology whizzkid😃 

32 minutes ago, Hearts are rampant said:

In that example, how many knew you had to pick renew season ticket and were panicking when clicking on info said it wasn’t on sale.

Even that sale today alone look how many queries come from it: people saying it wasn’t on sale as hadn’t realised had to pick season ticket renewal (why would you), others asking how soon will tickets be emailed to them after purchase (will it be before each game or will they get all 3 shortly after purchase etc). 

When I logged in, the tickets were reserved for me and my group. I just clicked confirm then paid with a Mastercard. Took about 30 seconds. The confirmation stated that digital tickets would be issued prior to each match.

Not sure why so many seem to have the same issues every time. 

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

When I logged in, the tickets were reserved for me and my group. I just clicked confirm then paid with a Mastercard. Took about 30 seconds. The confirmation stated that digital tickets would be issued prior to each match.

Not sure why so many seem to have the same issues every time. 

I had the same, reserved for me.

Clicked, paid, done.

57 minutes ago, Gards said:

Can someone tell me what/where this 'PR' bar is?  Are we sure it's not a reference to one of the hospitality lounges?

It's a temporary bar set up behind the reception desk in the main stand. Entry through the main door in front of reception.

The have a couple of TV screens and snacks are also available.

PR season ticket holders only.

Sometimes use it, usually about 50 -75 in.

Pre match only.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, RedStarRiot said:

Still thinks is stupid only giving season ticket holders 4 hours to get single tickets 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Just helped my 73yr old neighbour get his tickets online.

Now realise how difficult it is for older people not used to technology. Beamed his phone to my telly to help him see it better.

He asked a lot of sensible questions like "Why do I have to click on season tickets? That doesn't seem right". He had a point.

Maybe an instruction for those not savvy could have been sent out by Hearts how to navigate.

Anyway I took my time showing him how it works and he feels next time he thinks he can do it himself so he's a technology whizzkid😃 

I've noticed a few people mentioning that they had to click on "season tickets" but I never had that. 

The tickets were in the notification section and all I had to do was confirm card details etc 

Sinbad the Sailor
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

I've noticed a few people mentioning that they had to click on "season tickets" but I never had that. 

The tickets were in the notification section and all I had to do was confirm card details etc 

Maybe they've fixed it now?

Sinbad the Sailor
23 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Still thinks is stupid only giving season ticket holders 4 hours to get single tickets 

Jeezo I did my own in less than a minute and showed an old bloke how to use his phone to buy his.

Admittedly I took my time so he could follow it but no more than 3 minutes and that included getting his VM account authorised. 

Bog break, smoke break, lunch break, ask a family member, or a pal jeezo.....

27 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You are probably right, it does seem tight. 

1 minute ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Jeezo I did my own in less than a minute and showed an old bloke how to use his phone to buy his.

Admittedly I took my time so he could follow it but no more than 3 minutes and that included getting his VM account authorised. 

Bog break, smoke break, lunch break, ask a family member, or a pal jeezo.....

I suppose some folk might work in an environment where they might not be able to gain access to computer or phone. It doesn't impact me but I think giving season ticket holders 4 hours on one day to secure individual tickets when you get 5 days to secure a package deal is odd. Why wouldn't they release them at the same time?

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

I suppose some folk might work in an environment where they might not be able to gain access to computer or phone. It doesn't impact me but I think giving season ticket holders 4 hours on one day to secure individual tickets when you get 5 days to secure a package deal is odd. Why wouldn't they release them at the same time?

Exactly 

Sinbad the Sailor
12 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

It does seem a short window. A 12 or 24 hour window would've been less of a problem .

The ticket office though are having to deal with a lot more games and issues (moving seats to accommodate UEFA/media etc) so makes sense to make it easier for those buying all 3 by giving them a bigger window instead. 

Edited by Sinbad the Sailor

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

We've been moved seats, from near the front of the Gorgie to the back. What's the reason for this? Couldn't see anything on the original news update from HMFC.

Wierd Uefa advertising rules. Bigger boards, apparently.

Edited by Wee Mikey

Quick question. Ma auld man is old school, he wants to pop into Tynie over the next day or two and buy both his (and my) three ticket package. Can he do that, and come away with actual physical tickets? The email sent to the support seemed a wee bit ambiguous.

Forgive me, joining this thread on page 6, dunno if it’s been covered…

8 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Quick question. Ma auld man is old school, he wants to pop into Tynie over the next day or two and buy both his (and my) three ticket package. Can he do that, and come away with actual physical tickets? The email sent to the support seemed a wee bit ambiguous.

It's not ambiguous, it says this -

Physical tickets

Any supporters who don’t feel comfortable using a digital ticket can visit the Ticket Office in-person from Monday 5th September onwards and be issued with a physical ticket.

August Landmesser
10 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

1 minute ago, graygo said:

It's not ambiguous, it says this -

Physical tickets

Any supporters who don’t feel comfortable using a digital ticket can visit the Ticket Office in-person from Monday 5th September onwards and be issued with a physical ticket.

which I would interpret as meaning that he can buy the tickets now to guarantee he gets them, but then can't call into the TO to get physical copies of them until the 5th

20 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Thanks.

No idea how I'm meant to hit Ozil with a pie now that we're up in row 22.

Mate, can offer to help you. Just buy me a pie and I'll launch it am him from my seat in row 5.  Happy to help out a fellow Hearts fan.

The Real Maroonblood
19 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Even if he goes in to the TO this week he will still have to return next week to collect his tickets.

8 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

which I would interpret as meaning that he can buy the tickets now to guarantee he gets them, but then can't call into the TO to get physical copies of them until the 5th

Correct, as it says.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Exactly.

Strange but true.

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Correct, as it says.

Totally, I'm agreeing with you, and it's fairly clear, but I can still see how somebody might worry that if you want a physical ticket, then you can't buy it until 5th Sept