Europa Conference League - Home match tickets

Zaba

With the opening game against Basaksehir only 10 days away - when do we think these tickets will go on sale?

Do we think they’ll be sold as a three match package? I know this is how the OF sell theirs - a Rangers supporting pal of mine just told me it’s £174 for theirs. 

What do we think we might be looking at paying? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Real Maroonblood

• graygo

• Sinbad the Sailor

been here before
2 minutes ago, Zaba said:

With the opening game against Basaksehir only 10 days away - when do we think these tickets will go on sale?

No-one on here knows.

Do we think they’ll be sold as a three match package? I know this is how the OF sell theirs - a Rangers supporting pal of mine just told me it’s £174 for theirs

No-one on here knows.

No-one on here knows.

Edited by been here before

3 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Do we think they’ll be sold as a three match package? I know this is how the OF sell theirs - a Rangers supporting pal of mine just told me it’s £174 for theirs. 

Hopefully nowhere near that. 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

No-one on here knows.

No-one on here knows.

No-one on here knows.

Haha you’re really smart, bro.

All of my questions deliberately had the word ‘think’ in them. I’m well aware that nobody truly knows, since the club haven’t announced it. 

It was more set up for a discussion. 

Don’t be a tadger every day mate 👍🏼

been here before

Haha you’re really smart, bro.

All of my questions deliberately had the word ‘think’ in them. I’m well aware that nobody truly knows, since the club haven’t announced it. 

It was more set up for a discussion. 

Don’t be a tadger every day mate 👍🏼

A discussion about a subject no-one knows about since the club have announced nothing. A speculative guessing game.

Tagertastic, bro.

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

A discussion about a subject no-one knows about since the club have announced nothing. A speculative guessing game.

Tagertastic, bro.

It wouldn’t be a discussion if we all knew the answers.

Other people seem to have grasped it.

Ta-ta now 👋🏼

been here before
1 minute ago, Zaba said:

It wouldn’t be a discussion if we all knew the answers.

Other people seem to have grasped it.

Ta-ta now 👋🏼

Aye ok then along the line of what others have "grasped" I reckon it will be a package for 3 matches with various different prices depending on where you sit.

No idea about the prices.

That better, bro?

34 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye ok then along the line of what others have "grasped" I reckon it will be a package for 3 matches with various different prices depending on where you sit.

No idea about the prices.

That better, bro?

No, not better. Thanks for trying though.

Sinbad the Sailor

Hearts are doing a 3 match package. The admin this season is hectic so makes sense, not just a commercial issue. Expect to see announcements tomorrow or Wednesday and we will have a short window. Get those piggy banks emptied. Hope pricing reflects current cost of living.

2 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Hearts are doing a 3 match package. The admin this season is hectic so makes sense, not just a commercial issue. Expect to see announcements tomorrow or Wednesday and we will have a short window. Get those piggy banks emptied. Hope pricing reflects current cost of living.

You want them to include 10% inflation in the prices? 🥸😄

Sinbad the Sailor
35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You want them to include 10% inflation in the prices? 🥸😄

More concerned about the 1874 bar. If a pint goes up as much as gas and leccy that's £25 a pint😁

32 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

Indeed. A three game package makes sense because in a worst or best case scenario the final game may be a dead rubber and that would likely cut the crowd. The club may also take into consideration the early kick off time for the first game which has the potential to do likewise. Under the Mercer regime there was an example of overpricing v Bologna which cut the crowd to 10,000 when perhaps 18-20k may have turned up. As you say, money is tight and the club will have to be very sensible. Will I go? It all depends on the price - as simple as that.   

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

3 match package. No idea how much but has to be affordable. 

Would imagine it will be cheaper than Europa League match which I think is fine. 

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Would imagine it will be cheaper than Europa League match which I think is fine. 

The Zurich game was priced as a Category B

17 minutes ago, Sinbad the Sailor said:

More concerned about the 1874 bar. If a pint goes up as much as gas and leccy that's £25 a pint😁

☹️

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That was a qualifier. I can’t see it being cheaper. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

It was arguably a bigger game against better opposition in a higher tier competition though. I can see both sides of the debate. To be honest I wouldn’t even complain if they made it cat A just to generate extra revenue. These games will be just as intense and important as Hibs, Celtic and Rangers games. 

8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It was arguably a bigger game against better opposition in a higher tier competition though. I can see both sides of the debate. To be honest I wouldn’t even complain if they made it cat A just to generate extra revenue. These games will be just as intense and important as Hibs, Celtic and Rangers games. 

Not convinced it was better opposition but we’ll see re prices. 

Digital tickets only.

Unless you go into ticket office. There will be no postage.

Edited by Sir Craig Gordon

Lord Beni of Gorgie

35 quid each dearest price £90 buy 3 up front, giving you the shitty team for about around 20 since really they are no better than St Johnstone

Stendelnator

I reckon £100 for the three games

Rangers charging £180 For their champions league games 

£100 x 17,000 is a good wedge

Hopefully it's not a 3 match package only as I canny make the first game due to work commitments and the kick off time being 5.45. Fingers crossed they have an option for single matches.

1 minute ago, Philfigo said:

Hopefully it's not a 3 match package only as I canny make the first game due to work commitments and the kick off time being 5.45. Fingers crossed they have an option for single matches.

It’s not 

1 minute ago, Philfigo said:

Single games available 👍

3 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Only a 4 hr window to buy the rest tho.

Disappointed there isn't a package for non-season ticket holders by the looks of it. 

I'll try get individual tickets but demand probably dictate I'll not be quick enough lol

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Being old has it’s advantages price wise.:10900:

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, JAYEL said:

Single tickets available

Yes but 

Priority window for Season Ticket holders looking to buy individual match tickets:

9am – 1pm on Monday 5th September

1 minute ago, BossmanDaz said:

Disappointed there isn't a package for non-season ticket holders by the looks of it. 

I'll try get individual tickets but demand probably dictate I'll not be quick enough lol

Won’t be enough tickets for non season ticket holders to do that 

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Boyces beard said:

The 4 hour window for folk who cant make the 3 games is a bit harsh, not a lot of time tbh

Agreed 

heaven forbid people actually work during the week so a 4 hour window is stupid 

since they don’t bother to take calls anymore atleast give folk overnight to buy online 

Edited by Jambo 4 Ever

14 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Digital tickets only.

Unless you go into ticket office. There will be no postage.

No its digital tickets only even if you go into ticket office. Tickets will be emailed.

To check Hearts have the correct email address go into Etickets > View Account Menu > Update Details.

Just now, GBJambo said:

Won’t be enough tickets for non season ticket holders to do that 

Suppose so, couldn't afford a season ticket before they sold out so guess that's just the way it goes 🙂

Gorgie_Rules
Just now, Boyces beard said:

The 4 hour window for folk who cant make the 3 games is a bit harsh, not a lot of time tbh

It is quite tight but the timescales overall are pretty tight. I suppose there will be an other opportunity for those in this boat in the general sale.

Uptake for the Zurich game from ST holders was high, but the game still took a couple of hours to fully sell out so any ST holder who needs to buy individual should be fine unless they drag their heels.