Europa Conference League - Home match tickets

Zaba

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I assume the ticket office wil be quiet this week as only digital tickets are being issued? 

I imagine there must be a few fans without email addresses? 🥸

No, you can buy your digital ticket at the ticket office. I presume they will print it for you, but maybe not. Who knows? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Real Maroonblood

• graygo

• Sinbad the Sailor

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

So you can go in and buy them in digital format, it would seem. 

So it would seem.

Also buy them in ticket form but have to collect them next week.

Bizarre.

David McCaig
6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'm not sure why you're on about downgraded seats? Hearts have said PR season ticket holders will only be charged platinum prices as the PR bar won't be open.

Unless someone can direct me to the mythical Premium Bar its just another example of our ticket office having a negligible grasp of the English language.

58 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

So to be clear you can order them online tomorrow and have to wait until next week to collect printed tickets?

Not sure if that’s the case.  I interpreted it that if you want a physical ticket you will need to go into ticket office and they will just give you a print of your digital ticket. Maybe not but it’s not that clear. 

38 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Is the club not bothering with loyalty points anymore other than games at Easter Road?  They weren’t needed for the last cup final and we don’t seem to be using them for the European games which I find very surprising when there is such high demand.  

Not complaining as it means I’ve more chance of tickets but does seem a tad unfair and does seem a bit pointless running a system which is essentially only meaningful for one or two games a year (depending on how many derbies at ER).

Would imagine they will be used for the away group games. Otherwise what’s the point of them. 

42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yea, if you require a printed ticket. 

But surely just printing your digital ticket is a printed ticket.  Worked fine last Thursday. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure if that’s the case.  I interpreted it that if you want a physical ticket you will need to go into ticket office and they will just give you a print of your digital ticket. Maybe not but it’s not that clear. 

I think that will be the case.

I will probably go tomorrow for my tickets hopefully.

Fozzyonthefence
35 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The entire selling point of the season ticket this season was a guarantee of 'your seat' for Uefa games. How could they possibly then implement the LP system?

Very easily.  It’s nothing to do with season tickets, ST holders will always rightly get first dibs.  But it’s the general sales afterwards I don’t agree with.  The cup final was a good example - people who had only attended the semi v Hibs all season shouldn’t have been in the mix for limited available tickets at the same phase as non ST holders on high loyalty points.  I can’t recall us doing that in recent cup finals and not sure why it was changed. 

After European tickets have been snapped up by ST holders there’s going to be very few tickets left for general sale.  Seems even more logical to reward the loyal non ST holders on high LP thresholds before the day trippers don’t you agree?  I’m not quite a day tripper but normally only go to a handful of games so it suits me anyway but as I said it doesn’t seem a fair system. 

Are your season ticket seats reserved? I can’t go to one game so was going to buy 2 individuals. Don’t fancy sitting miles away from my buds if not saved. Anyone know? 

Fozzyonthefence
15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Would imagine they will be used for the away group games. Otherwise what’s the point of them. 

Good point, although I was thinking that most that wanted to go to the away games would get tickets but will depend on how many tickets we get allocated I suppose. 

Still not sure why no loyalty point phase for the home games though, especially if there’s only going to be a few hundred available.🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Are your season ticket seats reserved? I can’t go to one game so was going to buy 2 individuals. Don’t fancy sitting miles away from my buds if not saved. Anyone know? 

You have four hours to buy them on Monday. 

10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Very easily.  It’s nothing to do with season tickets, ST holders will always rightly get first dibs.  But it’s the general sales afterwards I don’t agree with.  The cup final was a good example - people who had only attended the semi v Hibs all season shouldn’t have been in the mix for limited available tickets at the same phase as non ST holders on high loyalty points.  I can’t recall us doing that in recent cup finals and not sure why it was changed. 

After European tickets have been snapped up by ST holders there’s going to be very few tickets left for general sale.  Seems even more logical to reward the loyal non ST holders on high LP thresholds before the day trippers don’t you agree?  I’m not quite a day tripper but normally only go to a handful of games so it suits me anyway but as I said it doesn’t seem a fair system. 

I think it will sell out without reaching a general sale so there's no point worrying about it.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

You definitely have access to the internet at all times as you are available to post inane drivel on here 24 x 7.

I humbly apologise and promise to do the best to improve the quality of my posts. In the meantime I do hope you are able to enjoy the rest of the evening, assuming of course, that you have it in you to do so.  

44 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Unless someone can direct me to the mythical Premium Bar its just another example of our ticket office having a negligible grasp of the English language.

If you are going to the match on Wednesday I'll take you to the PR bar.

The bar, or more accurately the area used for the bar is being used as the players lounge, as the players lounge is being used for press conferences. 

So as a 'compensation' for not having the bar, PR seat prices are being dropped to Platinum prices.

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think it will sell out without reaching a general sale so there's no point worrying about it.

If every ST holder (around 16,500) buys a ticket for all 3 games (which won’t happen) there will still be seats left won’t there?   There would have to be (or at least enough to satisfy UEFA’s allocation) otherwise the club couldn’t guarantee every ST holder a ticket could they?  Although if they guaranteed every ST holder their own seat, as you suggested, that isn’t happening either because some ST holders are having to get moved. 

Will likely have to be a temporary 2 month BT subscription for me or alternatively trips to the boozer, every cloud and all that!

David McCaig
Just now, SUTOL said:

The bar, or more accurately the area used for the bar is being used as the players lounge, as the players lounge is being used for press conferences. 

So as a 'compensation' for not having the bar, PR seat prices are being dropped to Platinum prices.

Fair enough, 2nd season in Premium and never heard of any bar.

Row 28 Seats 17-19 😎

2 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

It’s weird there’s seemingly a PR bar and some PR ticket holders don’t know about it. 🥸

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s weird there’s seemingly a PR bar and some PR ticket holders don’t know about it. 🥸

It was open for a season before I knew about it and most don't seem to know about it. But others don't bother with it. 

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

It was open for a season before I knew about it and most don't seem to know about it. But others don't bother with it. 

Genuinely never heard of it. Obviously, the first rule of the Premium Bar is...

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Genuinely never heard of it. Obviously, the first rule of the Premium Bar is...

image.jpeg.3474a4f8fcc5012fddf52653dd89ebf7.jpeg

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

I humbly apologise and promise to do the best to improve the quality of my posts. In the meantime I do hope you are able to enjoy the rest of the evening, assuming of course, that you have it in you to do so.  

???

Not sure what this is about, unless you are the same person as Troll in Hamilton.

6 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

My wife is going to buy me the 3 match package for my birthday with my money.

What a woman.

Just started going through the thread, but I think you deserve a😂 for this post TRM.

I see the tedious bore is at his best already!

2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If every ST holder (around 16,500) buys a ticket for all 3 games (which won’t happen) there will still be seats left won’t there?   There would have to be (or at least enough to satisfy UEFA’s allocation) otherwise the club couldn’t guarantee every ST holder a ticket could they?  Although if they guaranteed every ST holder their own seat, as you suggested, that isn’t happening either because some ST holders are having to get moved. 

Will likely have to be a temporary 2 month BT subscription for me or alternatively trips to the boozer, every cloud and all that!

I can't see many season ticket holders not taking the package at all mate. I have 2 and the 2nd season ticket package will be dished out to mates / family of the person who sits there can't make it.

Fxxx the SPFL

Apologies if posted already can't be arsed trawling through five pages, but why could they not add the package onto your season ticket problem solved

5 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Apologies if posted already can't be arsed trawling through five pages, but why could they not add the package onto your season ticket problem solved

This is my thoughts also, make it a hell of a lot easier. 

Why is there a queue for the online tickets? Is this a free for all for ST holders rather than our usual seats being reserved? 

Just now, neilnunb said:

Why is there a queue for the online tickets? Is this a free for all for ST holders rather than our usual seats being reserved? 

No. ST seats reserved. Just folk wanting 'their' seat as soon as they go on sale for no other reason than probably having nothing better to do. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

Noticed that too! Hope not as they should have e announced that 🤦🏻

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

No. ST seats reserved. Just folk wanting 'their' seat as soon as they go on sale for no other reason than probably having nothing better to do. 

Cool. Just seemed a bit weird...put me in a wee panic. 😁

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I imagine it’s to stop the system crashing due to being it being overloaded at any given point. 

Just now, DB1874 said:

Not working for me, an error message saying it's sold out/not on sale. Anyone had any luck?

You need to click renew season tickets 

1 minute ago, DB1874 said:

Not working for me, an error message saying it's sold out/not on sale. Anyone had any luck?

Should have a notification (red dot at top right) inviting you to purchase them.

Dean Winchester
2 minutes ago, DB1874 said:

Have you logged in?

Just now, Heartbeat said:

Me neither saying no longer on sale, clicking red dot then more info then tells me no longer on sale 

its oddly via the "renew season tickets" link....! 

13 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

You need to click renew season tickets 

Thanks. May have been better titled 'Purchase Now' so idiots like me could work it out!

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, lsimp77 said:

Are these added to our season ticket cards or emailed as e-tickets that we scan at the turnstiles? 

Email as far as my understanding goes, seems strange as we have smartcards

Bungalow Bill

Tickets bought in under one minute, and that was with having to enter a security code for my credit card. I have no idea how folk have issues with this. 

jambofaefife

How do you buy tickets for somebody else who is in your network, am i being daft, but it is only letting me, I think buy one for myself

1 minute ago, jambofaefife said:

How do you buy tickets for somebody else who is in your network, am i being daft, but it is only letting me, I think buy one for myself

Same here- have e mailed ticket office to ask

Thought Police
3 minutes ago, jambofaefife said:

You need to have permission to manage tickets, rather than just assign. Otherwise you would need to log in to their account and do a separate transaction.

I have 8 in my network but can only buy reserved tickets for me and my dad.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I know a couple of guys that hang about the Premium Bar and trust me, you dont want to go there

4 minutes ago, jambofaefife said:

You need to have it so you can “manage their tickets,” not just “assign their tickets,” when you look at your network.

you can hit the edit button to change that, but then have to log into their account to accept that change.

Apologies if already covered… me and my boy normally sit in Section X, Row 2 (front row,)  We’ve been moved back to row 10 for the euro game, anybody any idea why? Have emailed ticket office, but expect they’ll be busy for a few days.