• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Doctor FinnBarr

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• 9 months later...
On 14/11/2022 at 09:23, Tommy Brown said:

That is awful news, I don't know if I could cope with a terminal diagnosis.

Wouldn't fancy the slow painful demise but knowing when you are going to go would have its upsides too. We all have to go so knowing when allows you to budget, do things you haven't yet done, say goodbyes, even mend broken relationships...

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Wouldn't fancy the slow painful demise but knowing when you are going to go would have its upsides too. We all have to go so knowing when allows you to budget, do things you haven't yet done, say goodbyes, even mend broken relationships...

Commit that robbery you've dreamed about 😎

7 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Mending broken relationships is a beautiful sentiment buddy.

And has tugged my bitter auld heart.

A regret I will always carry.

highlandjambo3
On 26/08/2023 at 22:04, McGlynn The Money said:

Great programme.

My mrs and I have watched it a few times…………we kind of have a knack for spotting the *bottlers early, you know the ones, they’re not buying because:

1. The sun is too hot.

2. The sky is too blue.

3. The water is too wet etc……Ok not exactly but, the estate agent has found them everything on their wish list but it’s just a bit errrr “I’m not feeling it” vibe.

OR:

We have a budget of £115k…..we’d like 2 bedrooms (3 if possible), a large living and outside area and, preferably a pool 😳(you can see the estate agents face saying “aye right you are 😂).  The client feedback is usually “it’s a bit small’ 🤷‍♂️

The end of the programme often finishes with a statement like “Des & Pat (fi glesga) are still looking for their dream home, we wish them the very best of luck”

* Ok, I get buying a holiday home abroad is a major investment but being realistic is a good starting point.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

My mrs and I have watched it a few times…………we kind of have a knack for spotting the *bottlers early, you know the ones, they’re not buying because:

1. The sun is too hot.

2. The sky is too blue.

3. The water is too wet etc……Ok not exactly but, the estate agent has found them everything on their wish list but it’s just a bit errrr “I’m not feeling it” vibe.

OR:

We have a budget of £115k…..we’d like 2 bedrooms (3 if possible), a large living and outside area and, preferably a pool 😳(you can see the estate agents face saying “aye right you are 😂).  The client feedback is usually “it’s a bit small’ 🤷‍♂️

The end of the programme often finishes with a statement like “Des & Pat (fi glesga) are still looking for their dream home, we wish them the very best of luck”

* Ok, I get buying a holiday home abroad is a major investment but being realistic is a good starting point.

Or the kitchens too wee, wow, always some problem, 

13 hours ago, Ked said:

Mending broken relationships is a beautiful sentiment buddy.

And has tugged my bitter auld heart.

A regret I will always carry.

Same here, to late now for me 😞

Samuel Camazzola
4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

1. The sun is too hot.

2. The sky is too blue.

OR:

Six months later, Des and Pat are seen on Bargain Loving Brits Abroad lording it up in their static on the outskirts of Torremolinos. Des is now loving life whilst dressed head to toe in Lonsdale. 👍 

4 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Where did you bury them?

Should've sorted a relationship before it was too late, I didn't.

I go to the Amarilla Golf area in Tenerife.

An auld bint fi Aberdeen was on, nothing was liked by her.

She was shown a great apartment overlooking the new harbour and golf course. Knowing the area, I was saying "Go on hen, get out of this"

As it was filmed they were setting up concert stage on the golf course. Only a new thing over the last few years and only 2 nights, once a year.

Opening was there, "Oh no, couldn't put up with that"

I'm screaming at the TV, calling her everything under the sun.

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

1. The sun is too hot.

2. The sky is too blue.

OR:

About sums it all up.  So many time wasters on it 

Samuel Camazzola
51 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I go to the Amarilla Golf area in Tenerife.

An auld bint fi Aberdeen was on, nothing was liked by her.

She was shown a great apartment overlooking the new harbour and golf course. Knowing the area, I was saying "Go on hen, get out of this"

As it was filmed they were setting up concert stage on the golf course. Only a new thing over the last few years and only 2 nights, once a year.

Opening was there, "Oh no, couldn't put up with that"

I'm screaming at the TV, calling her everything under the sun.

😄

Did she moan about the flight path too? 😄