Irvine Welsh Tweet

Sertse

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ah, so it's all Hearts fans' fault, Tosh ?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Here's us thinking it was just Welsh being an erse when any normal newlywed should be content pumping his wife on a regular basis !

Never said that. You made that up. 

He can still be an erse and his tweet can  have some truth to it. 

Going by some  posts on here and how some still accuse Robbie of winning hibs the cup then his tweet holds truth for some. 

The evidence is in black and white and been all over this place for years. 

You can't deny that. You must have seen these posts/ threads. 

You can think someone is an arse but at the same time understand why that arse has that view. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Sertse

• Doctor FinnBarr

• martoon

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Never said that. You made that up. 

He can still be an erse and his tweet can  have some truth to it. 

Going by some  posts on here and how some still accuse Robbie of winning hibs the cup then his tweet holds truth for some. 

The evidence is in black and white and been all over this place for years. 

You can't deny that. You must have seen these posts/ threads. 

You can think someone is an arse but at the same time understand why that arse has that view. 

I get that, Tosh. A few bams blaming RN shouldn't give any weight to a pretty bad trolling attempt.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

I get that, Tosh. A few bams blaming RN shouldn't give any weight to a pretty bad trolling attempt.

It does not,  but giving this group are very vocal on social media you can see why him and other hibs think we haven't gotten over 2016.

From a Hearts point of view,  I'm not sure who is more embarrassing Welsh or the rabids that give the likes of him  the fuel to post their shite. 

He should be grateful that we sing about Hibs else nobody in Europe would ever know they exist -

Apart from Malmo that is!

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, Boab said:

Ah, so it's all Hearts fans' fault, Tosh ?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Here's us thinking it was just Welsh being an erse when any normal newlywed should be content pumping his wife on a regular basis !

Nah. That's when the pumping stops. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
On 18/08/2022 at 12:30, DS98 said:

I just remember it for being an utterly horrendous Rangers team. I think that was the season a Cathro Hearts team pumped them 4-1! 

My Hibs mate (singular) tries to say similar however my reply is always along the lines of, see that feeling of pure euphoria after winning it, best day of your life etc. Well I had that 3 times before my mid twenties. By the time we smashed their sorry lot in 2012 it was all a bit boring. 

Pretty sure they were both in the Championship at the time. 

On 18/08/2022 at 15:46, queensferryjambo said:

Pretty nothing tweet from Welsh IMO - Meh!

The guy getting his knickers in a twist about what  Hearts fans sing should maybe check out the fact that their fans sing about recently deceased Rangers players - and mock dead ex Hibs players????? Weird bunch.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-football-fans-mock-rangers-27636367

Irony has never been Hobos’ strongest suit.

Welsh’s comment is a revealing insight into the the craving the Hobos seem to have to appear relevant.

Look, Jambos - we won the Cup in 2016! Tell us you’re envious…PLEASE!

On 19/08/2022 at 10:49, colinmaroon said:

He should be grateful that we sing about Hibs else nobody in Europe would ever know they exist -

Apart from Malmo that is!

A bit harsh Colin.

As well as Malmo, I don’t think Maribor will forget Hibs in a hurry. 

On 18/08/2022 at 13:19, John Findlay said:

Compare and contrast.

1998, we play against a team, who have just narrowly lost out on winning 10 league titles in a row, it's is their legend of a manager's final game(at the time), before he moves on. The game is being played at the ground of their fiercest city rivals. Heart of Midlothian have not won the Scottish Cup since April 1956, 42 years previously, yet the support have had to ensure losses four times since 1956. But against the odds they prevail 2-1 and the support are in raptures, total delirium. They do not invade the pitch, tear down the goalposts, and have fights with their opposition supporters, instead they witness their team being presented with the trophy on the pitch, and then parading it joyously in front of them. A day that went without a hitch or any hint of trouble.

2016. At last Hibernian win the Scottish Cup after a wait of ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN YEARS, in which time they have experienced defeats to the likes of Airdrie, and Clyde, and a record defeat in a final of 6-1 in 1972.

A second more humiliating defeat to their fiercest city rivals of 5-1 on the 19th of May 2012. In fact they have never beaten their rivals in a cup semi final or final.

The final whistle goes in 2016, and they have beaten a club who are contesting their first Scottish Cup.final, do their supporters celebrate, no they decide to run on the pitch, wreck goalposts, and go fighting with their opposition supporters. Do they see their side presented with the cup on the pitch? No. Do they see their side parade the cup in front of them? No.

Did they as a support **** it up? Yes.

That is why they will forever be in the shadow of Heart of Midlothian.

Add to that, assaulting rangers players as they tried to get away from the thuggish supporters that invaded the pitch.